[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is joining the Freemasons worth it? My uncle and brother are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: freemasons.jpg (116 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
freemasons.jpg
116 KB, 700x476
Is joining the Freemasons worth it?

My uncle and brother are high-ranking members of my local body and when I asked they all but assured me that they'd get me in.

What can I expect as far as personal/religious fulfillment?
>>
It's secretly satanism but the people inside will never tell you until you get to the very highest levels of the order.
>>
90% sure it's a cult about cucking wives
>>
Jewish cult. Stay away, unless schlomo
>>
It's just a boring old boy's club full of 60 year old turbo normies.
>>
>>29281220
Do it, if not anything else it's a fun waste of time.
>>
>>29281220

>Mandatory meetings
>Mandatory donations

That's all I know. Also there are some high level income people that are typically Masons, like Lawyers. So if you ever want to network.

Lots of old people too.
>>
>>29281304
Am a Satanist. Can confirm that it isn't.
>>29281419
Former Jew. Can confirm that it isn't.
>>
It's good for making connections and getting stock tips. Otherwise it's alot of ceremony and ritual pertaining to vague subject matter that most find boring.

Pro tip they buried the grand master under an acacia tree.
>>
>>29281488

>1488

/pol/ shill pls/
>>
>>29281488
((( ))) he's lying don't believe him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRmRkZxYk0
>>
>>29281220
They will use you in every sense, also you're not a blue blood so you will never see something more that the 3 grade
>>
It's pretty great for members. A kid of a freemason in school had one of their members shut down the power in our school's district on a whim because he didn't want to go through that lab class (and also wanted to show off his power I guess).

I don't think you can really benefit much if you weren't born into it though, they probably wouldn't trust you enough to do much for you.
>>
>>29281220
>mysticism rooted in jew magick

nope
>>
It's just another way to codify and formalize the existing hierarchy within society. If you're not high up in it already (born to powerful people), you won't get much out of it. Since it seems you are, it's only natural to reap the benefits.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.