[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents bring me to the beach because it's my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1280x960
>parents bring me to the beach because it's my little sister's graduation thing
>out hunting sharks teeth on the beach
>after a while a girl my age with her mom shows up
>great body and a pretty face
>can't stop sneaking glances at her, wonder if anyone notices
>aside from her mom she's by herself, playing in the sand and surf and going into the ocean
>most girls would just lay on a towel and tan but she really looks like she's enjoying herself
>so captivated by her that I try and work up the nerve to talk to her, but can't, too afraid
>walk on the beach looking for sharks teeth near her towel to try and see if she would ask me what I'm doing and initiate a conversation
>doesn't happen of course
>parents call my name, see that they've already packed up and it's time to leave, have to go
>found 43 sharks teeth

Who here /too scared to talk to grills/

I can't remember the last time I talked to a female that was my age.
>>
Just talk to her next time and be yourself.
>>
File: shinjihappy.png (175 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
shinjihappy.png
175 KB, 400x300
>>29281053
>found 43 sharks teeth
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

good story op i skipped the beginning because it sounded like gay shit but that last bit was DOPE
>>
>>29281197
Thanks famingo I was pretty proud of my haul
>>
>>29281103
pick one pls
>>
>>29281053
Sorry are we talking like actual teeth that have one point been in a sharks mouth or is shark teeth a nick name for a type of shell or something?
>>
should have left a few on her towel just incase you ever see her again
>>
>>29281053
I couldn't care less about the girl
Post pics of shark teeth based bro
>>
You did good enough.Just try this kind of things and level up
>>
>>29281053
Sharks teeth sounds way more badass than listening to vapid cunt go on about 'oh my gawww it's so hot here, that's my bf over there tee hee'.
>>
>>29282595
Exploring another persons life is the ultimate exploration act.
>>
>>29282269

I too would like to know this.

Hfdhjiyf
>>
I went to Cuba with my gf 3 years ago, she fished off the boat while I dove in to spear fish and swim. It was fun.
>>
>>29283142
>>29282269
They are actual sharks teeth

Just like you see on the necklaces, except usually much smaller, and they're black instead of white. I think they're black because they're actually fossilized but I'm not sure on that. All I know is that it's very rare to find a white one. I'll post pics in a bit
>>
File: image.jpg (730 KB, 1781x2952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730 KB, 1781x2952
This is some of my haul

Sorry for the late reply I fell asleep
>>
>>29284406

what do you even do with them?
>>
>>29284569
I collect them. I keep them in a baby food jar. I've been collecting all my life so it's a lifelong project to collect as many as I can.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.