[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /rage/ here? >sitting down drinking water >trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1449288994552.jpg (666 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1449288994552.jpg
666 KB, 666x666
Who /rage/ here?
>sitting down drinking water
>trying to relax, rage for no reason
>too hot outside to run away the rage
>can't drink away the rage because with my family over summer
>can't smoke cigs anymore
>just so much rage want to smash things

Sometimes I think suicide would be better. Literally rage and anxiety about NOTHING
>>
>>29281007
I feel you, the people who visit this site will call you edgy now but there was once a time when this board with filled with people like us.
>>
I'm rage too op, but I have anxiety and rage over something.

In with shy gf wifey for 5 years..we use to be friends and do fun things, grew apart but still friends get a long. New girl with similar interests comes along. She's more fun, more outgoing, makes me do things I wouldn't normally do, I'm shy. She likes me a lot, but gf is obsessed with me,

Now I'm love with both of them. No way out without hurting someone and I care about both of them so much. Wtf is wrong with me

Inb4 normie get out,
>>
>>29281071
It's not even about being edgy, I'm not mad about anybody, I don't want to suicide, I don't think about it constantly, just this constant madness about nothing is unbearable...
>>
Nobody knows this? You all may have problems. But being autistic won't make you suicide. Being fucking mad will. Mad all the time. Half the time too tired to do anything. Too mad to do anything
>>
>>29281007
Can't smoke cigs? Live in California or just lame
>>
>>29281370
Why? Ciggerettes are disgusting but when you find yourself angry all the time and damn cigerette is like snorting a xanax bar that lasts 5 minutes
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>playing bloodborne earlier
>fighting cleric beast
>camera spazzes out in corner
>scream "FUCKING CAMERA!!!!!!!!"
>realise my window was open
>realise I have no wan wan
>>
>>29281509
>No wan wan
Wut
>>
i'm stuck here with my parents, i got into a car accident.i just yelled because my grandma cept on calling the phone then mom's cellphone. she has to yell into the phone.
>>
I'm going to go run. I don't care how hot it is, Fuck it. I'm going to run until I can't anymore Fuck this bullshit
>>
File: 1463368583372.png (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463368583372.png
26 KB, 500x500
>Be yourself.
>Be confident.
>Approach girls.
>Not interested.
>Even wear perfume.
>Zero compliments.
>See qt single moms everywhere.
>See qts with chubby bfs.
>Do the work at work.
>Lazy people get away with everything at work.
>Be positive.
>Ends with someone shitting on my parade for no fucking reason.

Why is everything the polar opposite for me?
>>
>>29281561
Sweat it out my nigger.
>>
I can totally relate. As of recently my heart has been burning more intensely and my mind has been yearning to scream.
>>
>that feel of relentless anger and visions of murder when you realize the invisible borders the normies have drawn restrict your access to enjoying bodies of water in summer

Fucking normies, fuck their property laws
>>
me too, i am always fuknig angry, mostly when i talk with my mother or father, they are always asking shit about me, most shit they cannot hear
i think i will start being /fit/ just to burn the energy.
>>
>>29281631
Dude, I've been observing the normies at the beach. They tend to come in groups. If you watch closely most of them seem to,be to,absorbed and self,conscious about how they look to notice anything going on around them
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29281007
get your own place then you stupid faggot.
>>
>>29281509
>fighting pontiff sulyvahn in DkS3
>even with 1 person summoned hard as fuck
>don't want to party
>say Fuck it and summon 3 people before I smash my tv
>>
File: wan wan.jpg (45 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
wan wan.jpg
45 KB, 640x714
>>29281705

>needing to summon for any dks3 bosses
>>
>>29281007
Yeah, sometimes I think back to things that happened in high school and I just wanna smash shit.

The trick is to do pushups instead.
>>
>>29281007
Yeah. Sometimes I feel terror as well.
>>
>tfw I used my rage energy to get ripped as fuck
>tfw if I ever go full autist rage mode in public I'd probably accidentally kill a numale or two.
>>
>>29281738
>>29281802
were you fat?
doing pushups is a real pain when you're a fat fuck but I've been eating less doing curls with 20 every time the rage hits so maybe in a few months I can do the pushup thing too.
>>
>>29281965
I was a skinny seen type with long hair

Now I'm ripped but I still have longish hair so I look like a cosplayer all the time

But yea lad lose some weight and do a shit ton of push ups, they really quell the rage
>>
>>29282174
Skinny weeb type*

My shit android tablet has some fucked autocorrect
>>
>>29281691
I have my own place you retard. I'm just visiting my family for 2 months over the Damn summer. It has nothing to do with being home
>>
>>29281586

>Do the work at work.
>Lazy people get away with everything at work

I relate to this too much. I fucking hate my job.
>>
>>29281676
because their goals are different than yours you fucking autist

they're only using the beach as a backdrop for social interaction, they're just trying to get laid at the end of the night

identifying the little beautifies of nature is meaningless to them

in reality, you're as conceited as they are
>>
>>29281965
Sorry for not responding earlier, anon.
I'm pretty much skinnyfat, my max pushups is only around 30. But, by the time I've squeezed out the last one, the rage has subsided to the exhaustion.
>>
NG+ will be easy they said, it's just a little bit more damage they said.
>>
Yea I have random shift between depressed, rage, happy for no reason I feel sorry for my family having to deal with it
>>
>>29281705
Just equip under 70% and roll man just smash the O and eventually you will do it
>>
>>29283784
But that's absolutely true anon
>>
Hahaha anger problems? I gave myself a boxers fracture TWICE this year from punching shit!

I think I'm getting near the breaking point.
>>
>>29281370
what if I told you I had cigs?
>>
File: landscape-photography-15.jpg (215 KB, 1200x811) Image search: [Google]
landscape-photography-15.jpg
215 KB, 1200x811
I wish I could still feel anger. Or anxiety. Or sadness.

I just feel nothing. I'm just going through the motions.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 680x680
I'm so angry right now WITH THAT FUCKING BITCH LIKE WHY THE FUCK SHE STILL EXIST AND FUCK HIS BOYFRIEND
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.