[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been single for 6 months now, it's horrible. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 298.jpg (25 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
25 KB, 402x402
I've been single for 6 months now, it's horrible. Does the loneliness and depression get any easier?

tfw no cute gf
>>
>>29280755
>>>/adv/ is where "cyborg"s like you belong
>>
>>29280774

not looking for advice though :(
>>
>>29280755
>6 months
Wtf man. Why are you complaining?
>>
Six months? Try three years. I can't deal with these feels anymore.
>>
>>29281524
That is cute. Try 21
>>
>>29281524
3 years? Try NEVER EVER
>>
>>29281544
You don't know what you're missing so it hurts less. Trust me.
>>
>falling for such obvious bait
He even used a fucking frowny face; he might as well have come out and said it

sage
>>
>>29281575
We know it's bait, but why does it matter, really?
We're bitter faggots, so we gotta take every opportunity to let some bitterness free.
>>
Just hooked up with a 10/10, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get /fit/
>>
I've never had a gf. I have aspergers, I'm not very emotionally intelligent. I do have emotions, I just don't really "love" people outside family
>>
It gets a lot easier! I been single 2 yrs just chillin with sexy girl who wants fucc. I wont give it because I know its a trap and I might get aids cuz she has no self respect probs fuxcd niggers.
>>
>>29281524
7 years here.
>>29281544
I would do anything to have never met that girl. She fucked my shit up, senpai
>>
>>29280755
8 months
i still think about her everyday
>>
Been single for just over 8 years now.

I got lucky once and now the thought of being intimate with a woman seems fucking alien.

Seriously, normal sex to me now is like watching a fucking alien documentary.

Even if I ever had the chance to have sex again I would be thinking that it was a practical joke she'd be playing on me.

Like Jeremy fucking Beadle was about to burst out of his grave and shove a microphone in my face.
>>
>>29280755
op did how long did the relationship you was in last for?

i got over my 4 year "highschool sweetheart" breakup like 2 months ago and i can't actually remember when we broke up
>>
Don't mind me i just looking at all these dummies taking da bait
>>
>>29280755

It's been a year for me, It's worse when your ex enjoy her life and ride the cock carousel, I've been with her for 7 years and known her for half of my life. It's the only woman that ever acknowledged me. I got lucky once I know I'll finish my days alone.

If I could go back in time and never actually meet her I'd do it, being left alone is 500 times more painful than being a virgin.
>>
>>29281524
>3

try 6 nigger
>>
File: holdthefuckup.jpg (5 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
holdthefuckup.jpg
5 KB, 229x220
>>29281524
>3 years
Try 26 m8
>>
>>29281539
that's cute. try 29
>>
>>29280755
et tu Robert?
>>
>>29280755

no, it gets worse.

the more girls that blank you when you try to talk to them, the more you want to give up and lie in a ditch somewhere.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.