[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know a lot of you guys wouldn't want to marry a non-virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465771255106.jpg (352 KB, 1449x1811) Image search: [Google]
1465771255106.jpg
352 KB, 1449x1811
I know a lot of you guys wouldn't want to marry a non-virgin woman, but would you marry one who claimed to have been a rape victim in the past?
>>
Only if she lets me choke her out
>>
>>29280632
>claimed
I'd require that her rapist was convicted with dna evidence and a private investigator couldn't find any other hookups.
>>
>>29280686
This. But still past trauma from molestation is all I'd be willing to deal with. The baggage of rape is probably more than I can handle.
>>
>not understanding what the virgin meme is really about
guys want a girl who is loyal. they assume a girl whose fucked around a lot will continue to do so. that doesn't mean they wouldn't give a non-virgin girl a chance if she seemed trustworthy.
>>
>>29280632
prob wouldn't go anywhere, as I would ask for proof.
too many cunts that lie about it out there to take any chances marrying one.
>>
>>29280632
no, you are probably fucking crazy with emotions and will have ptsd. you weak little cunt
>>
>>29280632
whats her condition? the active eye?
>>
If it's true and I know she was raped and has no stds then maybe. It depends on the case. If she was molested as a kid I won't hold it against her. But if she's some stupid bitch who got drunk at a party and claims rape then fuck no.
>>
>>29280739
This desu originally comento
>>
File: Susie.png (147 KB, 371x384) Image search: [Google]
Susie.png
147 KB, 371x384
>>29280632
I would if she wasn't the kind of mentally ill where she'd make something like that up for pity or attention.

>>29282226
She is cosplaying as one of the characters from The Oblongs.
>>
>>29280632
>marry
TOP KEK what do i look like a cuck. funny shit tho OP
>>
>>29280632
I won't marry at all now that getting cucked tossed me off the deep end and straight into MGTOW. There are only extremely few specific women I'd consider marriage with at all and only if I am so socially superior to them that they would never leave me. Even still I'd be planning to get a divorce lawyer and judge who are friends.
It's a scary world out there.
>>
File: BDf4K8CCQAAs_Kg.jpg (53 KB, 545x455) Image search: [Google]
BDf4K8CCQAAs_Kg.jpg
53 KB, 545x455
>>29280632
No, I've heard they're awful in bed.
>>
>>29280632
I wouldn't marry anyone. But as for dating, I wouldn't if I knew, not because I think she's damaged or anything but because she would harbor an internal hatred of men, and consciously or subconsciously would want to take it out on the nearest one.
>>
>>29280632
rape victims are the biggest sluts in mankind.
It's contradictory to be open to marrying one, let alone dating one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.