[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /smelly/ here? Haven't showered in 4 months. I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1444248183748.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444248183748.png
30 KB, 633x758
Who /smelly/ here?

Haven't showered in 4 months. I like the smell of my balls and the looks people give me on the bus. I feel powerful. I don't think I'm gonna shower again.
>>
ITT: aIphas
>>
They fear my smell. For 11 months my aura grows and my great fiery breath builds up.
>>
I couldn't do it, I'm too self conscious to go /noshower/ for more than a few weeks.
>>
>>29280584
> Only shower when I have clean underwear and jeans and t-shirt to change into
> Been wearing jeans so long my legs itch.
> can't be bothered to load washing machine
There is no end in sight.
>>
>>29280584
You need to collect your ballsweat too and rub it all over. Confirmed to attract females.
>>
Normies fear what they cannot see
>>
I'm a lazy mf, but damn I can't go without a shower for more than 2 days
>>
Just hit your balls and crack/asshole with a shampooed paper towel every day and then rinse. That's 90% of a shower.
>>
>>29280584
No I shower just about every day. I've been exercising so I take a shower after my jog or walk. Also I have a vast Cologne collection that I just love. Cologne is great and it's fun getting different scents and starting your collection.
>>
>>29282547
Are we talking about kidnapping rapeslaves in Cologne or are we talking about perfumes?
>>
File: 1464017882407.jpg (28 KB, 324x305) Image search: [Google]
1464017882407.jpg
28 KB, 324x305
Stinky as fuck britbong reporting in
Its been maybe around 2 months for me, dont really keep track.
Last time i washed was when my grandad passed.
I like the way my hair feels, but it gets better with time
>>
>>29280584
I run too much I like night walking I play basketball
I have long hair I am sleeping with same clothes
AND I HAVEN'T SHOWERED FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS
>>
File: 1465674053202s.jpg (2 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
1465674053202s.jpg
2 KB, 125x87
>>29283500
they should have take you in
>>
What is this no-shower meme?

Showers feel good, not a chore
>>
File: spurdo28.jpg (32 KB, 528x485) Image search: [Google]
spurdo28.jpg
32 KB, 528x485
after 4 day my head is hurting so much that I have to take a shower
>>
I take it one step further and don't wash my clothes.

Clothes are finally too dirty to wear? Throw them out and buy new clothes.
>>
>>29280584
I can't stand going even a day without showering, how the fuck can you go four months without it?
>>
badump of le ocie
>>
Had to go two weeks a few times without a shower when I was in the Navy. Except it was outside in Georgia in the middle of summer while doing physical shit all day, so the smell was getting pretty fucking bad. We would wipe ourselves down with baby wipes but they didn't do much.

(I was attached to a Marine infantry unit in case anyone is wondering why I am sleeping outdoors in the Navy).
>>
>>29283630

Doing laundry is more of an actual chore. Showering isn't. Get nekkid, get wet, get dry, get un-nekkid. You don't need to do a full-body scrub. You just have to clean your hair, underarms, and asscrack.
>>
>>29284596
What the fuck dude, I was at a boot camp-style prison and we thought it was bad going 4 days without showering in april

it really makes you think
>>
>>29284660
Yup. Its easy to forget how comfy even a fucking tent with a cot is when you've slept on the ground with nothing but a pad and a bug net built into your sleeping bag, which you usually ditch for just the bug net when its 85 degrees at night.
>>
File: coulter28n-1-web.jpg (40 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
coulter28n-1-web.jpg
40 KB, 970x646
>>29280584
> I feel powerful
wow you're like the fucking scarface of r9k
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.