[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you will ever get over the regret of missing out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ItsOkayIfItsWithYou.jpg (375 KB, 1000x1778) Image search: [Google]
ItsOkayIfItsWithYou.jpg
375 KB, 1000x1778
Do you think you will ever get over the regret of missing out on Prime Teen Pussy?
>>
I got close but never had it. That's fine for me. Fantasy is always better than reality if you have a little reality to build the fantasy.
>>
This picture doesn't even arouse me anymore because I'm into far more degenerate shit. Do I win?
>>
Had sex with a barely not a virgin 19 year old. Close enough
>>
>>29280416
I've had streamlined supply of fresh ones until now. Now i'm getting only 21 year olds :(
>>
File: r0Ow1St.jpg (210 KB, 950x643) Image search: [Google]
r0Ow1St.jpg
210 KB, 950x643
>>29280416
I don't think so. I will ALWAYS be remembered I missed out on it when I go outside and I see 14 year olds kissing and hugging and holding hands in public.
>>
>>29280416
>missed out on ptp
>probably dont have a shot at early 20 something pussy anymore.
>maybe have 5-7 years to get some mid to late 20 something pussy before that'll be out of reach too.
>>
>>29280478
actually quite hot because chicks at school sit like this.
now i know where the vagoo is
>>
File: 1465750739856.jpg (272 KB, 2538x2538) Image search: [Google]
1465750739856.jpg
272 KB, 2538x2538
>>29280516
J U S T
U
S
T

originallymutedfor4secondsforfuckssake
>>
>>29280416
>Prime Teen Pussy?

Define age, the older you get the easier is to get to fuck 18-19 whores.
>>
>>29280506
fucking this

god it makes me miserable. it's so natural for people, even little kids. yet here i am, mid 20's, and i've never done anything with a girl. nothing.

it's depressing.
>>
definitely not, prime teen pussy is one of those big turn ons
>>
>>29280574
Im only 28, but I think Im pretty accurate.

This whole meme that young women like older men is totally bullshit. And if you're almost 30 and working a sort of crappy job with a bunch of 18-22 year olds, you're not going to be the dude women look up to and admire - you're going to be the weird older loser guy.
>>
>>29280416
get your shit together breski, you can never miss out on prime time teen pussy.
>>
>>29280682
>Open bar near highschools
>???
>profit!
>>
When you reach wizardy you realize that you missed on everything and that your whole life is one big regret. ptp becomes minor detail in all that.
>>
Young girls don't know how to fuck right and they're too dumb and annoying to have any connection with unless you're of the same caliber.
>>
>>29280682
They only like older men who are successful aka making 6 figures and living on their own.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.