[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you all actually humans sitting at your computer/device right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (253 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 540x561
Are you all actually humans sitting at your computer/device right now, browsing this board? Or are you some automated/controlled program to trick me into believing that what I see is real? Or some alien thing or God or whatever but I just want some reassurance that everything in the world is how it appears and that there's nothing more hidden to it all. Is this real? Are you real?
>>
post cock docking vids
>>
Can't really prove shit can I?
I am real, most here are real (the nature of the robot makes bots harder to function).
Everything is real. Accept it.
>>
Go take your meds, OP
>>
>>29280412
>Are you real?
I believe I am. Are you?
But this whole discourse is pointless. you don't believe me. I don't believe you.
>>
File: dude.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>29280412
sadly I am real, and alive

fuck
>>
>>29280412
I had those same thoughts, but now I control it by thinking about other things. I honestly believed I'm in a simulation with aliens watching me and reading my mind, but now I feel better for no reason.

I'm seeing things moving around and hearing people calling my name more... No idea what's going on with me
>>
>>29280412
I am real and so are you.
>>
File: 1456695539803.jpg (85 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1456695539803.jpg
85 KB, 903x714
The puppet has removed his strings.

I repeat

The puppet has removed his strings

All roach personnel close in on puppet #25530 immediately.
>>
>Are you all actually humans sitting at your computer/device right now, browsing this board?

Yes. I can assure you that we're all human, just like you.

>or are you some automated/controlled program to trick me into believing that what I see is real

Yes and no. Godliness created us humans in his image with the illusion of separation in order for him to experience a myriad of different life experiences, and so that we can all grow as we "learn" (remember) the lessons of life that correspond to universal laws.

So, while the concept you hold as "you" and "I" are illusory, they are true in their own sense. A bit like how a drop of the ocean isn't the ocean, but it's a part of the ocean. We're all little pieces of godliness but most of us don't realise it yet.

Why all the doubt, friend?
>>
>>29280529
Copy that. Immediate action taken in area #532.
>>
>>29280529
Can you feel it, "puppet master"? The roaches crawling on your skin? Brings back memories, does it not?
>>
Go home, Mark.
>>
File: 1462947788551s.jpg (11 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1462947788551s.jpg
11 KB, 217x225
>>29280554
The roaches shall never gain control again, fool...
>>
CANNOT COMPUTER. BLUE SCREEN. CANNOT COMPUTER

Sorry, I mean. no we're actual humans. Are you delusionalCANNOT COMPUTER
>>
>>29280634
I am already free :^)
>>
We are all OP.
>>
>>29280412
i think you may be schizophrenic m8
but yeah there's no way you can actually know if we're real or not
so just assume we are like the normies, init xd
>>
>>29280474
I know what's wrong with you senpai. You are gay.
>>
Yeah, I'm a real human bean.
>>
>>29280772
>>29280789
>>29280813
>>29280819
>>29280879

CANNOT COMPUTER
>>
I know that it's all in my head and I'm just picking things apart to make them feel fake. Honestly I really dont care if its fake or even if its not but sometimes i feel like "something" is trying to get my attention by manipulating what i see or hear; like something is trying to control my mind or just simply fuck with me. It's really weird and now that doesn't seem so realistic but occasionally i'll start thinking like that again, usually because i notice something that reminds me of something i was recently thinking about
>>
>>29280412
We are all slaves to the puppetmaster, so in reality none of us are real, we are mere pawns to the puppetmaster's game.
>>
I'm an amerifat eating sausages rn.

Arlington, Virginia
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.