[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why you all complain about being alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 17490116.jpg (57 KB, 1300x865) Image search: [Google]
17490116.jpg
57 KB, 1300x865
I don't understand why you all complain about being alone.

As you know, no one will love you until you love yourself
>>
Yeah it's so easy you just have to be yourself
>>
>>29280384
What does loving yourself mean?
>>
>>29280384
I tried getting along with myself but ends up feeling like an ignorant self-centered narcissist with huge ego, so I hate myself. It's painful to be a loser but at least other people will feel happy without me
>>
>>29280384
"you all"

/r9k/ is made up of many different people and their respective groups.

until recently we were mostly the socially deviant aspect of 4chan, then /soc/ started spilling over with insecure teenagers and their cliquey bullshit that nobody cares about but them. Then pepe happened and now we have soccer moms and guitar dads along with tween girls looking for sympathy and attention.

I'm a schizoid I don't want friends or a girlfriend. I don't understand why non-robots think they aren't depressed if they come here. Those are the mot pathetic of fall the demographics, the tourists.
>>
>>29280384
>you all

it's "all of you" you fresh off the boat asian sperg.

go to reddit to practice your broken English on people.
>>
File: 4477313332_fbf67c45ee_b.jpg (445 KB, 730x1024) Image search: [Google]
4477313332_fbf67c45ee_b.jpg
445 KB, 730x1024
>>29280384
I don't want other people to love me. I want to die and be instantly forgotten for all eternity.

Hate is a much better emotion than love. Hate can drive you to better yourself and be fit and not a bitch. People who love themselves eat cake and feel sorry about things they did.
>>
>>29280933
>the mineral fag from /v/ is a sperg

i knew it
>>
>>29280990
not him, just reposting one I liked

didn't know there was a 'mineral fag" on /v/

sorry I'll refrain from posting said content in the future.
>>
I dont complain though. I enjoy being alone. Fuck off normie. Remember, just bee urself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.