[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bottled up trans feelings coming up again anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: tfwnotaqt.jpg (37 KB, 375x542) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotaqt.jpg
37 KB, 375x542
>tfw bottled up trans feelings coming up again
anyone know this feel
i think i might actually go through with it this time but id like to hear others experiences pls
>>
File: IMG_20160419_233135.jpg (35 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_233135.jpg
35 KB, 800x800
I know how you feel. I look at myself in the mirror and it doesn't feel right. My ugly manface will never allow me to be a girl and FFS is scary. I'm scared of going trough with transition because I know people will find me a freak and I'll lose the little bit of friends I have left. My psychiatrist knows of my gender issue but I'm not sure what to say about it to him...
>>
Don't worry it will pass in a few years because you'll have killed yourselves
>>
File: disappointed_but_not_surprised.jpg (94 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
disappointed_but_not_surprised.jpg
94 KB, 577x720
>>29280398
Time will pass but I never will.
>>
>>29279991
just kill yourself already you dumb fag you're not a woman
>>
>>29280453
Four in ten of you creatures commit suicide, so if you want to you should know that you can do it
>>
>>29279991
Why do you want it? Also, don't worry anon. It's probably going to be alright
>>
>>29280530
*Attempt, actually. And I guess considering how fucked up you are, a lot of those attempts are just attention seeking ploys.

Still, you have a decent shot at ending your existence, if you're not an idiot and actually find a lethal suicide method
>>
>>29280530
Thanks. What's the least painful way to do it and without too much dismemberment if possible because I don't want to hurt my family
>>
>>29280588
Don't do it anon. If transitioning would make you happy, you should go through with it
>>
>>29280619
I hate self-pity and this was all really hard to say, but I'm not sure if it would ;m;
>>
>>29280658
Why do you want to do it? And why don't you think it'd make you happy?
>>
>>29280619
Everyone deserves the right to die.

>>29280588
If you want to suicide, the shotgun method seems to be the best. If you want a 100 percent guarantee, you'll also have to drive out to some secluded area to do it. This will also ensure that you won't make a mess anywhere it matters

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
Just getting on hormones and starting to look more feminine made it much better for me, not going to actually transition because I wouldn't still actually pass
>>
>>29279991
I didn't think I would pass until I tried omegle and dudes kept mistaking me for an actual girl and started fapping.

I still have mixed feelings about it but I think I will start hrt some time soon.
>>
>>29280703
I-I'm not sure.. For three years I've been thinking about how it would feel. I've always been different from my friends/classmates and stuff and it just feels right I think.. Idk... And I'm just afraid I'll end up a hon or a freak and people will instantly associate me with transitioning and make my whole life revolve around it
>>29280718
How do you just get on hormones? Do you self med?
>>
>>29280715
>Everyone deserves the right to die
But only if there's a legitimate reason for them to want to do. Driving OP to suicide just because he sometimes feels like he wants to be a girl is stupid.

These "trans feelings" could pass. Or he just could take hormones or transition.
>>
>>29280769
Yeah, going through the official route would mean committing to a transition and I'd much rather just be a feminine guy rather than a non-passing trans
>>
>>29279991
You really think being a trans """girl""" would make you happy? It would make you a sickening abomination, loved by no one.
>>
File: 1453975878957.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
1453975878957.png
149 KB, 326x302
>>29280769
just take the hormones you stupid tranny, if you dont pass just kill yourself. I started taking hormones and everything feels better now. just do it. talk to your therapist or find an informed consent clinic. at the very least you will have actual motivation to end it all if you get fucked up.
>>
>>29280858
>loved by no one

Well at least I can't fall any lower.
>>
>>29280887
You have a chance of finding love as you are. But as a tranny no one could ever want you, except perhaps for a few other repulsive freaks.
>>
>>29280783
Yeeeeeeah... I doubt it will fix anything, except the dysphoria. But I really have no desire to research this further, it makes me physically ill
>>
Just do it brehs, if you guys become a 8/10 i would bang.
>>
>>29279991
You posted this last night and I am going to say the same thing.

What do you want? If you are asking us then would you rather a person tell you to go through with it, or would you rather want someone to tell you not to do it?

You have doubts, they are probably logical and pertain to what you will actually look like when you transition, whether or not you will regret it and suicide, how you will look in middle age, etc.

You have feelings that you are actually a woman and you would be happier as a woman. I really wonder what people used to do historically when they had these feelings. I think that it really is not a choice, just a certain pattern of thought that was imprinted into you that makes you want to be a girl. You cannot remember everything you were thinking as a kid, so I seriously doubt trans people who say that they always felt that way. How do you know, do you have a super memory? Not only can you remember every day of your life as only a small amount of people can, but you seem to be able to remember everything you were feeling at that particular time. I don't buy that at all, at some point a trans person gets this idea in their head. If you are a lackluster male, you have wide hips, then you probably know how much easier it would be to just be a woman. And after that you can deceive yourself by thinking that you always felt that way. And then you forget that you deceived yourself and from your own perspective you have always been a woman, you have always felt that way.
>>
>>29280769
I'm sorry anon. This must feel bad

If you're doing it anyway, I think you should take hormones but not transition completely. As >>29280847 said, being a feminine guy is better than being a non-passing trans and it could help with the dysphoria.
>>
>>29279991
Anybody wanna hear the story of when I dressed up as a girl and wore makeup when I went to a gloryhole? If there's enough interest I will tell it.
>>
>>29281357
Yeah, post it. Sounds interesting. But make a new thread. Don't ruin OP's thread
>>
File: kk.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
kk.gif
1 MB, 280x210
Why cant I be qt girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 343x147
>>29279991
>>29280286
>>29280453
>not repressing

I feel like Chad compared to Tranny freaks
>>
>>29281266
>dysphoria.

Hormones won't really help with dysphoria. There is no appeasing a mental illness.
>>
>>29281469
it didn't take it away completely but I'm definitely not suicidal or disgusted at myself in the mirror anymore
>>
>>29281357
yes do it r9kay
>>
How do you retards actually live with yourself? You have to look in the mirror every day an see that hideous abomination. Like do you really expect that if you pretend to be a woman your problems will go away? Its even worth that there is like one passable trap for 1000 ugly men on hormones. Please explain to me your thought process
>>
>>29281572
its already a hideous abomination when you look in the mirror, anon
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29279991
You're mentally ill... get help
>>
>>29281595
has it ever occurred to you that if you are ugly as a man you will be an ugly as a trap? The only good traps are the ones that were feminine twinks in the first place. All you will do is destroy yourself even further
>>
>>29280570
This annon. I can't understand how someone could want it so please elaborate. Why is it important to you how you look? etc etc
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x301
>>29281595
That's you mental illness tricking you.
I want to fuck myself
>>
>>29281640
They already know it's a mental illness lmao.
Contribute or leave
>>
>>29281643
its better to try to be happy through transitioning, because it literally cant get worse at that point

the people who repress the feeling either kill themselves because of it, or eventually give up and pull a bruce jenner and throw away all dignity to live as an ugly unpassing hon, happy and ignorant in their delusion

>>29281656
body dysmorphia is a helluva drug
>>
>>29281469
>mental illness
>>>>>/b/
>>
>>29281653
>>29281640

Theres just a massive discord between your own self-image and what you actually see in the mirror, felt like absolute shit seeing myself, especially on video
Yes it's probably a mental illness but hormones / transition make it easier to bear
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>29281656
The doctors give them hormones and surgeries because there is no cure other then for the person to accept their body and their gender.
>>
File: 1422601114263.gif (876 KB, 416x410) Image search: [Google]
1422601114263.gif
876 KB, 416x410
Just don't do it.

I thought the same as you for a while but then I realized I'd be still be a robot but an even uglier robot with more health problems.

If you can't accept yourself as your born sex then you will have a terrible time convincing others. All of the problems you had a robot before the transition just don't go away after.
>>
File: 1461015463690.jpg (11 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1461015463690.jpg
11 KB, 290x290
>>29279991
>i think i might actually go through with it this time

do it, anon

tell your daddy you were a girl the whole time

do it for the love of satanas
>>
>>29281743
>because it literally cant get worse at that point
it actually can. You dont really understand how much of a disgusting sight it is to see pics of these 30+ balding overweight men in makeup. Makes me want to take pity on these miserable fucks and just put a bullet into their skulls.

If you go through with it there would be no coming back. The end game would be suicide when you will get tired of lying to yourself

If you really have nothing to lose why not try to fix yourself
>>
>>29281910
nah you are still blind to the truth
and your violent hateful reaction makes it obvious

you dont know what its like to look in the mirror and see something that isnt you

it doesnt matter if other people hate what you try to be, nothing else matters
>>
>>29281987
sounds like a mental illness alright

I heard anti psychotics help with these urges.
>>
>>29282055
they dont

medications are shit
you say transition is wrong and not a real treatment but then say they should be given medications that are just a blanket shot in the dark that havent been show to alleviate dysphoria?
no, you know nothing

try to learn something and empathize with people instead of being intolerant and ignorant
>>
>>29280571
>a lot of those attempts are just attention seeking ploys.

i find this extremely easy to believe
>>
>>29279991
>trans
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>29282055
both them and hormones break my dick but only one of them clears my face, makes my skin smooth and gives inner peace
>>
>>29282141
You are right. I know jack shit about this stuff, Im not a psychiatrist. I dont know how its like to want to be opposite gender so much you would willingly poison and mutilate your body.

I do know however that you will end up much worse than you are now. Like with all illnesses its never a good idea to just give in

Its your life though do what you want. I care very little
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.