[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok robots. It's time. Greentext where did your life go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446503190082.jpg (48 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
1446503190082.jpg
48 KB, 460x690
Ok robots. It's time.

Greentext where did your life go so wrong and others will judge you for your shitty life choices.
>>
>be born

Just
>>
I think it started going down hill ever since that hobo groped me behind the toy store.
>>
>>29280019
i'm semi hard. Tell me more.
>>
>>29280090
Well this was about four years ago and I was buying some paraphernalia for BronyCon. I went for a smoke and the tramp asked if he could have one, and whilst I light him up he sort of ran his hand up and down my thigh, saying he'd never seen anybody so fat.
>>
>>29280158
>BronyCon

You should've been raped and murdered. Not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>29279947
>never really figured out how to socialize properly
>gave up in 9th grade eventually
>social outcast in 10th grade

Glad I have at least one real friend since elementary school.
>>
Everything went wrong the instant I became self-aware of my autism
>>
>>29280601
Did you try not being autistic?
>>
>>29281182
I don't act autistic at all.
I have an introverted personality and I'm shy. That's it.
>>
>>29279947
>hang out with normies
>get tired of all their shit, hanging out with them is really exhausting
>start refusing to go out whenever they asked me to come with them just because I wanted to chill by myself and have some silence.
>start acting edgy, cold and autistic

>now I fucking hate being alone and just want some people to hang out with.
>>
>>29279947
I was cucked the day I was born.
Always unsatisfied with myself and always hated myself. Have a well paid job while still in university, look good, good education but still a virgin because of lack of confidence. I feel like I will never be happy.
>>
Probably when I started roleplaying as a girl online so I'd get some sexual attention.
>>
File: 1441450924208.gif (30 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
1441450924208.gif
30 KB, 496x368
>>29281879
that'Il do it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.