[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a craigslist ad in the casual encoutners m4w saying I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1463391982445.jpg (45 KB, 668x520) Image search: [Google]
1463391982445.jpg
45 KB, 668x520
Make a craigslist ad in the casual encoutners m4w saying I'm a virgin looking for someone to experiment with and I add a photo of me.

I got one reply, she asked me to email her Gmail so I did, she is recently divorced and seems really desperate, I mean she was looking on Craigslist for men.
She is being so nice to me and says she will have sex with me, now I feel like I don't want to lose my virginity after all.

Why should I do?
I just want a cute girlfriend, I made that ad when I was fapping and horny lol.
In honest truth I don't even want sex I just want to touch a girls body, should I tell her?
Do you think she will let me kiss her feet and cum on her feet if I asked?

What if she has diseases?
>>
Ask if she's clean, if yes, fuck her. Ask if she's ok with fetishes after the first vanilla session.
>>
>>29279873
>email her Gmail
its a fake you retard dont bother
>>
>>29279956
>ask if shes clean

Yeah, like she's going to be honest about her HPV, HIV, Antibiotic resistant syphilis, and scabies.
>>
>>29279873
If she asked you to email her Gmail then shes fake, you'll learn how to differentiate between bots and people once you post more
>>
>>29279987
Doesnt many people have gmails?

I've seen the fakes, they tend to be copy pasta asking me to go some website or another.
>>
>>29279873
Just get a hooker or go on a dating site and find a girl selling themselves. Theres no shame in it. I have a lot of disposable income and of the 6 times ive had sex i payed for all them. One of them even did it for 20
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-17-52.png (656 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-17-52.png
656 KB, 1080x1920
>>29279873

Sorry bud. It's fake.

Get tinder. The bots on there are easier to see.

For profile put only pics of you, no others, especially kids.

For bio say
"We can say we met on Craigslist."
Or

"Can I stay at your place? No hobo."
Or.

"I'm allergic to sports, but I like to exercise."
>>
>>29280209
Thanks for the tips bro!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-19-59-39.png (607 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-19-59-39.png
607 KB, 1080x1920
>>29280230
No problem

There's a LOT of girls specifically saying "not really looking for a hookup". They are looking for nice boyfriend.

Tips:

Don't bring up sex. They get a million "wanna fucks?" And they consider it creepy.

Don't become a "pen pal". The whole point is IRL face 2 face companionship.

First meeting isn't really a date with non-hookup seekers, it's probably just coffee to see if you are crazy or no chemistry. To pass this test, just have normal conversation. Don't over think it. Then "I really like you, I'd like to take you out to eat. "

This last tip sounds a bit degenerate. ... practice on fat chicks that you're not interested in. Don't lead them on past the coffee or first date, but it's a good way to get over being nervous.

If you get to nervous to kiss after the first date... text something like "tonight was great. You are really smart and funny but don't make me feel dumb. My only regret is that I didn't kiss you. "

FYI I'm posting weird profiles that I found in the wild. Normal girls exist too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.