[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got the news that a 12 years old girl got pregnant by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png
53 KB, 645x773
I just got the news that a 12 years old girl got pregnant by my 14 years old little brother

Im 23 years old, dont have a gf, never had a gf and cant get gf :(

i feel so bad right now, i already thinking all the things people are going to say like

>oh anon is 9 years younguer and he has gf
>what about you, anon?

>why dont you have a gf?

>when you are going to have a gf?

i want to kill myself, i just cant handle this pain

what pills i have to take with whiskey to suicide?
painless would be good
>>
OP that means you're the good sibling. You might be lonely and shy, but you didn't throw away your life on a bastard child.
>>
>>29279821
im not shy, i just too ugly to get a gf

tell me, what parents love a son that wont give them grandchildrens?

i think she is going to abort it but still is painfull
>>
>>29279859
Life isn't about having the most children and it hasn't been since cavemen.
>>
so what his life is fucked, you win op

>tell me, what parents love a son that wont give them grandchildrens?

any that aren't chinese or indian or aren't from some other shitskin country
>>
>>29279791
Females under 18 and over 30 have an increased risk of their children being autistic

Ancient Germanic tribes thought that having children at around age 20 was best, and that being a virgin until that time was great. It made you more vigorous and you'd probably have better children.

Stop letting other people influence you so much.
>>
>>29280044
>>29280114
its not about having childrens, its that he has a gf and i dont and cant get one

i will be alone forever

i cant do shit to change that
>>29280121
>>
Dont go alcohol + pills. It's very painful and theres a high survival rate.
Go for a gun or noble gas asphyxiation. If nothing is available, theres alway the long jump.
>>
>>29280197
thanks for your advice, i will see what i can do
noble gas asphyxiation seems interesting
>>
>>29280345
It basically means that you don't take in any oxygen but there's no co2 present to give you that choking feeling, so you feel thta you breath normally, then pass out and die very quickly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.