[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe that special person is somewhere out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x400
Do you believe that special person is somewhere out there?
>>
>>29279389
Meh it is probably an untainable fantasy. But there was someone that was exactly what I was looking for. But fucked it up if I even had a chance, senpai.
>>
No. I already met somebody I thought was "special" or "the one" or whatever else you want to call it. She went on four dates with me before telling me that I'm too quiet and that she doesn't want to date me or be my friend.
>>
the whole special someone thing is BS, even normies realized it, there was an article in the NYT a new study among the dozens of studies about this.
>>
>>29279415
How did you fuck it up?

Originalcomment
>>
>"special someone"
No but with 7+ BILLION people living at any one moment I think there is definitely someone you can really get along with no matter how sad and depressing and pathetic you are.

But you'll never meet each other shitposting on the internet. Granted you'll likely never meet anyway but whatever
>>
>>29279389

Yes, but I still didn't found her between 3.1 billions of females
>>
File: 1465371595511.gif (116 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1465371595511.gif
116 KB, 200x150
I don't think so. that's for normies.
>>
>>29279553
Bipolar disorder "episode" got in the way. That and something else.
>>
>>29279389
It's in yourself. You just need to clone yourself and adjust the gender to your likings
>>
>>29279389
>Do you believe that special person is somewhere out there?
Yes
But not necessarily where I am.
Or when I am.
Or whether they like who I am.
>>
I met him and a month later he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. Never gonna be able to stop feeling like I'm copying him as our interests are so alike.
Protip: NEVER stay friends after a breakup because it will break you.
>>
>>29279389
i think i found her but she lives far away and has a bf.
>>
>>29279389
Probably not.

I think I have to make a person that "special person" because anyone can be them if I spend enough time with them.
>>
>>29279560
This. It's not some fantasy shit it's just statistics.
Out of 7 billion people there is probably thousands or even millions of people a person would be nearly fully compatible with.
There is likely a handful of people out there that would be "perfect" in your eyes as well as theirs.
People in this thread saying they met the "one" out of the couple hundred of humans they know personally but they are married/don't like them are pretty stupid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.