[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just how stupid am i? >iq 107 (spatial: 119, Linguistic: 112,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: är detta jag.png (104 KB, 1174x841) Image search: [Google]
är detta jag.png
104 KB, 1174x841
just how stupid am i?
>iq 107 (spatial: 119, Linguistic: 112, Working memory: 87)
They say i have autismo type 1, i dont belive them.
I tend to be lonely at times becuase people dont satisfy my fantasies.
>>
>extroverted
>robot

Pick one
>>
File: 5h4eh54rh5hh45.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
5h4eh54rh5hh45.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>measuring your self worth by the fedora quotient
>>
>>29279175
ENTP and ESTP are pretty robotic tier.
>>
>>29279175
I'm an ENFJ and as robotic as it gets.
>>
>>29279175
mayby its that i live in a rural area.
>>
The IQ test has many problems and shouldn't be used outside of certain situations. People who brag about having a high IQ are people who should be ignored.
T. 148 IQ
>>
>>29279233
i understand you but the thing is that, when i look at the world i sometimes ah in wonder.
I want to see this world as it is and understand it to the fullest, but i constantly feel limited by my normie-slow brain.
>>
You are slightly above average in some areas and below average in an area that can easily be improved. Don't know about the autism thing.
Don't measure your self worth by IQ. It doesn't work like that, and isn't supposed to work like that.
>>
>>29279358
So work to improve yourself. Almost everything about you can be improved by hard work, very little is static about being human.

You want to be smarter? You have to expose yourself to new stuff so that you get new neural connections. Go to museums you've not been to. Listen to new music you've never considered. Try new foods. Talk to new people. Learn about different cultures. Learn another language. Learn about how your own language evolved.

You also need to understand your own limitations.
"multi multa sciunt nemo omnia" -Anonymous
Many people know many things, nobody knows everything.
>>
>>29279379
>>29279612
do you or someone else know a book that could help, people around me are stupid. The only humans i could learn from are jocks with chicks.
>>
>>29279795
First thing you need to do is ditch the hateful attitude towards others.
>>
>>29280190
they live in boxes of delusion thanks for their casual behaviur, there is nothing you can learn from them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.