[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women really mean when they say this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1465928886081.jpg (23 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465928886081.jpg
23 KB, 720x537
What do women really mean when they say this?
>>
>>29278838
he didn't back down when I called him sexist, how can I win, what is he insecure about, what can I guilt him with, maybe something he did 8 months ago?
>>
>>29278838
they haven't learned enough words to correctly articulate themselves so the only option is to say nuh uh nuh uh and it makes them mad and instead of giing to learn more with a quick google they just rage quit since they had no real passion about the subject matter in the first place
>>
>>29278838
They still feel emotionally attached to their position, so their mind is struggling to rationalize their view when the other participant leaves with its victory.

This also happens to /pol/fags a lot because most people's views come from senses of allegiance rather than logic, and pol is even worse then normals in that regard
>>
>>29278838
they're confusing their feelings with an argument again. arguments have supporting evidence and reason and they don't like having to think about those things.
>>
Basically when they lose an argument because they're idiotic teenage girl tumblr user's, they're saying just because I didn't have the proper information to prove you wrong even though you proved me wrong doesn't make you right.

21st century women everybody.
>>
>>29278838
it means their parents didnt read to them
>>
>>29278838
reddit fedoras associate progressive beliefs with science and intelligence in liberal echo-chambers. this makes them believe they must be right even if they're too retarded to understand the science and intelligence which surely backs their beliefs
>>
>I'm a fucking idiot

is about the jist of it
>>
>>29279119
This would be it.
>>
They're stupid and dogmatic, who use excuses to try and maintain their illogical stance.

If you sincerely only lost an argument because of your inability to articulate yourself, then it's because you're overly emotionally attached and, more importantly, stupid.

Reminder that 50% of the population is stupid, and 100% of the population don't think they're part of that 50%
>>
l'm a man and this happens to me, anxiety's a real problem. I can only sometimes say a regular sentence to anyone but my parents without stumbling over my words and stuttering in nervousness.
>>
>>29279213
This. I repeatedly have to tell myself to not say anything everyday just to avoid getting into conflict.
>>
>>29278838
I know that feel a lot. Am I a cute grill now?
>>
File: 1458617543296.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1458617543296.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
>>29278913
>get BTFO on /pol/
>start raging about it in irrelevant conversations on different boards
You are the OP's pic anon. Just with less self awareness.
>>29279213
You still look bad even if it's because of your own personal issues rather than actual evidence.
But that excuse doesn't fly here where there's no social consequences.
>>
>>29279403
>>get BTFO on /pol/
What exactly gives you the impression that that happened?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.