[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
41 KB, 200x200
Who /registered Republican/ here?

Who wants a conservative white man as president?

America is multicultural but the majority group are Whites and I want to keep it that way.

White dominant America is the America I grew up with. It wasn't perfect but at least I had hope for the future.

Under Obama, mass shootings in America have reached the highest count ever in a single 10 year period. So much that it seems like a yearly occurance at least.

I will never be White and breaking the White status quo won't make me White.

Having a White wife and half White children without a White majority is regression for western society.

Standing in the back, looking around was a lot better under Bush than Obama. At least with Bush the White majority was strong and people felt like they could freely criticize Bush, not knowing that the worst was yet to come under Obama.

You can call me a white ass kisser, desu my "type" is the most looked down upon by both Whites and non-whites for being an ass kisser.
>>
>>29278605
>let's color code history and view it through how we felt

this is hands down the single dumbest line of argument on this website i have seen in months. you should feel ashamed for yourself.
>>
>>29278605
if you want to be a white conservative then you shouldn't be in the cucked states of amefrica, sorry
>>
>>29278632

These are my feelings. I'm just one man, I'm not anybody important. I can't give you a PhD level dissertation with the right facts because that's beyond my abilities right now.

Being racially color blind is just as much a logical fallacy as trying to explain my viewpoints in a pro-majority White pov.
>>
File: 1465499212183.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465499212183.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>29278605
tfw black Republican and I look like an Uncle Tom because of fucko basement dwelling /pol/acks like you.
>>
>>29278710

No you don't. This thread isn't about you but of course your self centered who has to make it about you and how you're black. I omitted my race on purpose because it's irrelevant beyond the fact that I'm not White.

If my existence makes you an Uncle Tom then you haven't made a difference to separate yourself from "people like me."

You're not special because you're black.
>>
>>29278605
You either die as a proud minority or live long enough to see yourself become an Uncle Tom/Juan/Wong.
>>
>>29278781

No. I am neither of those. I am a proud non White American and America should be a pro White majority. Immigration is the story of America, but it's White immigration.

The pro minority stance implies that non Whites are without fault yet Whites are. This is a pipe dream.

White majority should be dominant and feared for an orderly society.

I would rather support a white society from the outside than see that society turn to shit and overrun by immigrants.

I didn't always see it this way.
>>
>>29278605
>All these fuckers who accuse you of being an uncle tom
If you dont want to adapt to white, western culture, then what the fuck are you doing in a white western country. If I went to a non western country I wouldn't expect them to adopt my ways, so why the fuck are minorities in western countries acting like their new countries should adapt to them and not the other way around?

Good for you OP for being rational. It's silly to think that a future america where whites arent the majority wont be changed in fundamental ways, mostly for the worse.
>>
>>29278710
>and I look like an Uncle Tom
only to retards who take ideas like 'uncle tom' seriously. why do you care?
>>
The Internet is my helmet. You don't need to know my race, only the cause I support.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.