[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do neurotypicals think someone can suddenly stop having autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CjqJx8i.jpg (66 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
CjqJx8i.jpg
66 KB, 600x473
Why do neurotypicals think someone can suddenly stop having autism?
>>
>>29278447

They don't really have any understanding of autism at all. I don't even think most normies even know what it is.
>>
Because you probably don't have autism. That diagnosis needs to be confirmed by a team of doctors before you can say you're an autist. Otherwise it's just an excuse to be a lazy failure.
>>
>>29278611
but I was diagnosed. People still are extremely rude towards me and think I have it by choice.
>>
>>29278701
I don't believe you. Who are those people? And what do they say to you?
>>
>>29278466
this t b h, if it ain't a physical disability good luck getting any simplethy from normalslime
>>
>>29278734
Why wouldn't you believe him? I'm 4chan "autismo" and in brief moments of clairvoyance I realize how disgusting real autists truly are.
>>
File: 33fg44g.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
33fg44g.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>saying the word neurotypicals unironically
>>
>>29278915
I can believe that people are rude to him, but not that they're telling him he's an autist by choice. Maybe one person told him that, but I don't think people everywhere are condemning him for that. This is just "look at me, I'm a victim. Please r9k join in my pity party"
>>
>>29279063
If people accepted for who I am then I wouldnt pity myself.
>>
>>29278701
Yet they accept faggits, Muslims , and trannyscum
>>
>>29279112
Nobody owes you anything, least of all respect and acceptance. That's not how the world works. And complaining is just about the worst way to try to acquire those things. If you have poor social skills you're not going to get respect, it doesn't matter if you were born this way. Nobody cares. I'm just telling you the truth.
>>
>>29279269
Youre acting like Im inconveniencing people if I expect them to show me respect and acceptance. Normie arrogance at its finest.
Thats like sayiing
>>
>>29278611
say you're an autist, but hasnt been diagnosed yet, if we were to use logic your logic, then it would be just an excuse, but after the diagnosis it magically isnt an excuse anymore?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.