[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Watamote unrealistic? I seriously think that Tomoko should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1444629307212.jpg (71 KB, 655x549) Image search: [Google]
1444629307212.jpg
71 KB, 655x549
Is Watamote unrealistic? I seriously think that Tomoko should have been able to get at least a couple of beta orbiters within the first year by doing absolutely nothing, despite that she's an ugly femlet and chestlet that is only barely able to maintain basic hygiene.
>>
>>29278010
>anime
>realism

pick one
>>
i always found her cute but that's only because of her big green anime eyes and pale skin
would someone post a real life equivalent of what she would look like so i can see if she is actually ugly?
>>
File: tomoko real1.jpg (71 KB, 626x1099) Image search: [Google]
tomoko real1.jpg
71 KB, 626x1099
>>29278059
She would probably look like this.
>>
>>29278092
>smiling
>thinks she looks like tomoko
no
>>
She does a great job at scaring every potential orbiter away by accidentally appearing hostile. I sure wouldn't approach her if I put myself in the perspective of her male classmates because I'd just assume she dislikes me.
>>
>>29278010
Getting orbiters in real life is really hard when you're below 6/10. She probably can get a few over the internet but that just isnt the same thing as real life interaction.
>>
File: orbit.png (600 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
orbit.png
600 KB, 1024x576
>>29278010
She probably would as she's meant to be average? But just sees herself as ugly. Her personality may be offputting though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.