[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curious "normie" girl here. My younger brother (he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x152
Curious "normie" girl here. My younger brother (he's 26 now) is one you shut in virgins who lives with his parents still and I wish I could help him. I just don't understand why you don't just stop pitying yourselves, get out, get exercising, stop being nerds and have a good life! He's wasting his life. How can I help him?
>>
>>29277709
by fucking him
>>
His living his life according to how he wants to.
Did he ever ask for help? If not then just leave him alone.
>>
Drink a gallon of lye.
>>
File: 93672.jpg (191 KB, 460x475) Image search: [Google]
93672.jpg
191 KB, 460x475
>>29277709
>stop pitying yourselves, get out, get exercising, stop being nerds and have a good life! He's wasting his life

how about you first:
read a book
read 5 books every month, whole year -it can even be work related, or cook books

learn how to build computer from scratch
learn some basic programing skill

start playing Chess
eat some cheese, then even more cheese
play 5 diffrent MMO, and join top riding guild (or some PvP equivalent)
start being nerd
+
stop wasting your life

are you going to do that?
i guess not -you are safe with all you are now, and not going to change this.
Your brother is like you, he "shut in" in his behavior and also not going to change

btw: please (anyone) give me description of person that "dont waste his life" but if you give me normie* bulshit - i laugh at you

i use to think that not wasting life = doing what you want to do, and if someone want to be basement shutin then its his choice. if you want to help -give him plentty of $$ to suport his waifus/dragon dildos/etc collection

*like being a housewaif or nigger president
>>
>inb4 300+ replies

xxoriginalxx
>>
Bring him one of your friends to fuck
Even better if you get in on it

And exercise does nothing, I do it 5 days a week and am in the same position as your brother down to the age
>>
>>29277709
Normies assume Im wasting my life, actuallly having a pretty good time doing things I want to do and being comfy.

Normies shun me even though I am happy

If you talk to your brother anyway how you typed your opening message you are the problem in his life and quite abusive at that
>>
>>29277709
Fuck him. Let him experience cumming in a warm, wet pussy. Have sex with him as much as it takes for him to straighten out.
>>
I don't believe any of you enjoy the way you are, even if you claim to. All youve done is resigned yourselves to your life.

No need for the immature replies I just want to help him. What is it that would make you guys change? What's the push you need?
>>
>>29278609
I already told you.... Let him have sex with you several times and tell him sex with another girl is a lot better.
>>
>>29278609
You need to let him bee himself
>>
File: 1465622881696.jpg (35 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1465622881696.jpg
35 KB, 460x345
>>29277709
>>29278609

>Why don't people want to be like me?

I know it's hard to understand, being a roastie normie and all, but I'll keep it simple. He may not be miserable, and even if he is, he may not be able to be happy doing the things you expect him to do (go out and socialize, marry a woman, start a family, etc). How about instead of looking down on him you just accept him as a human and give him help/advice only if he needs it?

You fucking roastie cunt.
>>
>peopel want him to live a typical normalcuck life
>he doesn't
hope he keeps being devilish to spite you, roastie cunt!
>>
>>29277709
You'll understand when you're older

Biologicalclockunmute
>>
Has he actually hinted that he`s feeling low and depressed?

If not, leave him be. I chose this way of life - my choice.

If he does feel depressed, buy him a trip to some other country/state/awesome location.
That`ll get him moving.
>>
>>29277709
get him a virgin gf if you care so much

if you don't then you don't care as much as you say

>>29278405
this btw
>>
>>29277709
Your brother is just what you would be if you weren't born a female. Think about it.
>>
well glorious normie roastie cunt, tell me something, when was the last time you stopped being something, or went anywhere by yourself ? never, cause you cunt is doing all that shit cause other normie cunts are telling you to do shit and invite you to places
>>
>won't give up the pussy to save her brother
typical selfish cunt
>>
I do go out and exercise but I am still one of those shut in virgins still living with parents its not easy getting pussy when you are fucking ugly even with a good body
>>
>>29277709
society doesnt need him. we've got a system now that relies on foreign intervention to stay prosperous instead of our own efforts. we dont need him, your pink and white collar jobs are enough. he should just die desu and the sooner you realize that the better
>>
>getting baited this hard
I Shiggy my niggy are nine k
>>
>>29277709
The best thing you can do as his sister is to offer yourself to him. It's just sex after all, what difference does it make that your brother is fucking you? You offer your pussy so easily to other men, at least you know for sure your brother is clean and pure, no sweat off your back.
>>
>>29278609
Getting a girlfriend is the push I need imagine coming home after a hard days work to someone that loves you and you get to cuddle all night
>>
File: 409.png (34 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
409.png
34 KB, 621x569
>>29277709
Nice b8 actually no that bait sucks, asking that on r9k and so much people taking the b8 dark times aheads
>>
>>29279409
Then make it happen. It won't come to you. If you're working then you're not as bad as people like my brother. Get on tinder, happn, okc and just go for it. A year from now you could have that loving connection if you do that but you definitely won't if you sit in playing video games and whatever else you guys do!
>>
>>29278609
Accept the fact that he's going to kill himself in 5-20 years, in the meantime internalize his negative qualities and think of him as a stranger. that way you will be ambivalent when it happens.

Alternatively, a fantasy of mine is being killed in my sleep, so you could do him a mercy and gut a gas line while he's asleep/
>>
>>29278609
>>29277709
On the off chance this isn't b8 post a timestamp and people will be more willing to take you seriously.
>>
>>29277709
Suck his dick anon
Suck it like a bait
>>
>>29277709
>How can I help him?
You can't and everytime you try you drive him closer to suicide.
There is nothing more humiliating than to have a family member repeatedly help you and to fail.
>>
>>29278609
Why don't fat bitches lose the fucking weight and stop feeling entitled to Tall attractive rich men and validation?
>>
>>29277709

Taking the bait just for the off chance that you might be serious.

I'm a normie and I will be honest, I come here to shitpost because it's easy as fuck for any normie faggot like me to rile up the hatred. All I have to do to make people angry here is say "I have friends".

But let me tell you one thing, OP, I may think the ridiculous delusions that people here have is laughable and easy to exploit, but I have never had any problem with people who choose to isolate themselves, because some people like that do so because of actual serious mental problems. I shitpost on /r9k/, but I never look down on the unfortunate because of their misfortune.

>Stop being nerds

did you know normies can be nerds too? I'm a huuuge nerd, been playing vidya and watching chinese cartoons my whole fucking life and-
>Get exercizing

Wait so why do you come here asking for help for your brother, then immediately start patronizing everyone you came here to ask help to. Can't you fucking see how stupid you sound?

From one normie to another: I fucking hate cunts like you. You are laughable and superficial as fuck. I'm willing to bet you don't even really care about helping your brother, you just want to feel good about yourself knowing you turned him into the popular kid or some shit. A pure example of a stacy slut.

Not every normie is a Chad who loves Stacy and I, for one, fucking spit in your face, cunt. Go be some superficial cunt somewhere else and spare these people from your judgement.
>>
>teehee I literally don't understand that chemical inhibitions in the brain can't be overcome by willpower that also stems from chemical reactions IN THE BRAIN
Read a goddamn book OP, Jesus.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.