[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my /nofriends/ niggas at And I mean literally NO (zero)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1463845022756.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1463845022756.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
Where are my /nofriends/ niggas at

And I mean literally NO (zero) [0] friends at all.

Life can't get any fucking worse haha!
>>
Does my brother count as a friend?
>>
yeah
doesn't feel that bad desu
#truerobot
>>
/nofriends/
Just wish I knew where to get weed. Can't wait til I move to a legal state and can just go to a shop without having to socialize.
>>
>tfw haven't had a conversation with anyone outside of my family for 2 years

haha life is great

haha

ha.
>>
>haven't left the house in months after dropping out of college
>My only 2 friends stopped talking to me
>Never really liked them anyway
>Just want some friends to do interesting things with
>>
I dont think I ever had real friends.
When I was a 10 year old kid I had nice toys and other kids would tolerate me because they wanted to play with those toys but they werent really true friends just leeches.
Since I got poor in my teens I never had anyone who would want to be seen with me.
Ten years later I'm still poor and friendless.
i guess true friendship like in the movies doesnt exist irl
>>
File: image.jpg (672 KB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672 KB, 1536x2056
>>29277600
No friends reporting in here. My roommates think I'm fucking weird, as do all their friends that are constantly coming over. I literally have never gone anywhere else since I moved in her but the mall nearby to buy food and the grocery store. It's been almost a month now. It's not that I don't want to go anywhere, it's just I literally have nowhere to be on earth. No one anywhere is expecting me anytime at any place. The feeling is pretty freeing, and traveling alone is nice.

Tthe biggest issue is realizing just how much more vulnerable I am compared to others. People will only deal with me if they have to, I have no value to anyone, and no one has any incentive or motivation to help me at all. If I need something, I'm entire alone. If I run out of money I am entirely fucked. Without money I have literally no power at all, or leverage. Money is actually the only way people will deal with me. I'm sure the people I live with think I'm absolutely fucking weird and would kick me out if it weren't for the fact that I pay rent. I hear the way they talk about how much they hate x or y because of how awkward and strange they are. I've seen the looks they give me.

The lack of support has hit me hardest at times I got really sick. That depression really kicked in hard when I was so weak and realized I had no one to call out for. Even at the hospital the nurses seemed creeped out and aversive towards me.

The loneliness can definitely take its toll over time. Sometimes things happen to you and you want to tell someone about it, then you remember there is no one to tell and that no one cares. I know it's immature and stupid to feel the need to talk to others, but as a human I can't help it.

Independence is all I want now. We depend on a society that we are only barely a part of. I don't like that. When it gets down to it, we're the first ones to be thrown off the boat or whatever.
>>29277616
Not unless you guys hang out like friends, I don't think so.
>>
>literally never been invited anywhere by anyone
>literally have never had a person to text with
who else knows these feels
>>
>>29277678
mah nigga, I'm in that feel right now
>>
>>29277678
DNM bro probably cheaper too
>>
File: tepig.png (237 KB, 641x329) Image search: [Google]
tepig.png
237 KB, 641x329
>>29277600
Much worse feel than being a virgin
>>
>>29278513
Something to be said for convenience though. DMN involves tails and bitcoins and sending noticeable smelly drugs through the USPS.
If I had a card whenever I want a quarter I could just go to the dispensary 2 miles from here and get a quarter, make a sidetrip to Wal-Mart for some tendies and lemonade and be back at home in a hour.
>>
>>29278062
>Sometimes things happen to you and you want to tell someone about it, then you remember there is no one to tell and that no one cares
I know that feel but I don't think it's stupid to feel the need to talk. If anything, I think I grew up a little when I started caring about this shit and stopped enjoying being an incomprehensible weirdo.
>>
File: starting_to_get_sad_0.jpg (30 KB, 314x332) Image search: [Google]
starting_to_get_sad_0.jpg
30 KB, 314x332
>>29278091
Iktf senpai

I literally just use my phone to go online on the go
>>
Does family count as a friend?
My sister is one of the only people I talk to.
The others are co-workers, but that's out of necessity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.