[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you shower fellow robots? It's summer so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: shower.jpg (82 KB, 268x390) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
82 KB, 268x390
How often do you shower fellow robots?

It's summer so I don't have any reason to leave the house. So I don't see why I should bother showering. Thoughts?
>>
>>29277384
Once per week because I hate looking at my naked body.
>>
>>29277384
I can only shower when there's shampoo and conditioner in the house. I refuse to shower without it.
>>
>>29277384
Once per day. I don't like feeling greasy, I hate smelling myself and showering is the only waste of time where I don't feel like I'm wasting time.
>>
Well despite working as a cleaner 4 days a week I shower 3 sometimes 4 times a week. Once on monday, another time on Wedsnesday and depeding on circumstances, Friday and/or Saturday.
I used to shower everyday but despite being a really hairy short guy with big beard and long hair I hardly smell even going two days without.
>>
Once every couple of days, I can't make it a week because my ball stank becomes too pungent.
>>
I also never go outside in the summer, but I can't stand the feeling of being dirty. The longest I go these days without one is 3 days. I try to shower once every 2 days though, shampooing once a week, and conditioner every time.
When I was a kid, I passed on showering for 2 weeks, resulting in really bad dandruff that still plagues me today. It makes me want to kill myself. No anti-dandruff gets rid of the flakes entirely, only helps minimize the humiliation
>>
In the summer, 2 times a day.
>>
>>29277384
Once a week or when my hair gets greasy enough.
I dont go anywhere so why should I ramp up my water bill more
>>
close to once a month
>>
once per 10-15 days.

i do wet my head daily though.
>>
I think it's more based on time than amount of showers. So sometimes I will have a shower for five minutes and go in again the next day, but other times I stay in for like an hour and then wait 2 weeks until the next one.
>>
Why do neckbeards hate h20?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>29277594
>I think it's more based on time than amount of showers.

You can't possibly truly be this stupid.
>>
you guys are fucking nasty
>>
File: sndex.jpg (9 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
sndex.jpg
9 KB, 284x178
>>29277614
They're fat and stinky and yet somehow still angry with women?
>>
>>29277607
How so?
Your skin only has so many layers of oils/dirt, so longer shower time means you are cleaner. So If I have a very long shower I can go longer without one without smelling bad.
>>
>>29277533
That's really gross. Even if you are kidding, some people reading are probably actually like this.

If you go more than 2 days without showering AND changing into clean clothes, you are wrong.

I know 4chan is an informal autistic support group. I have an autistic daughter, and I've learned that some parents embrace their children's social issues. Fuck that shit. My kid learns how to *overcome* her social issues.

If you smell, you will never get friends or especially a girlfriend. Nice people are out there, they will be nice to you! Just for fucks sake don't smell.

Also, using axe or other spray doesn't count. Use soap. All over. Your fingernails should be white. You must also do laundry.
>>
>>29277640
Yeah right? I just came to visit and this is worse than I expected
>>
>>29277710
I've been going two-four weeks between every shower for the last 4 years or so and no one has said anything to me about it therefore I see no reason to give a shit.
>>
1-3 times per day depending if I sweat more often or not, no soap except on my bhole because I don't really get dirty. Just hot water to get clean, then finish with cold water.
>>
>>29277710

>you will never get friends or especially a girlfriend

I want neither of those
>>
>>29277595
Mountain dew or dropped 2bh
>>
>>29277731
Everyone knows and judges you for it, whether they say so or not
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29277705
weapons grade autisim. Holy kek. Smh.
>>
>>29277779
If they smell something but don't comment on it, that's their problem.
>>
>>29277778
God, how long until these manchildren take Dew sponge baths?
>>
>>29277384
Once a day when I work. Usually don't on my days of tho. I work in a kitchen and our AC in the kitchen is broken so it's hot as fuck on the
Line
>>
>>29277795
>If they smell something but don't comment on it, that's their problem.
Nope retard. It won't be my problem because I'll avoid your stinking ass.
>>
>>29277818
And I have no reason to care if you passive-aggressively avoid me, it's not impeding me in school or at my job.
>>
>>29277731

I'm saying it now. You're disgusting and selfish. I can smell it after 2 days.

Everyone around you thinks you have mental problems and are unlikely to listen. Ask someone you trust. Someone you consider a normie.

If you don't do this, you're going to live the shadow of the life you could have.
>>
File: SLD1Suo.jpg (96 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SLD1Suo.jpg
96 KB, 960x960
>>29277843
>it's not impeding me in school or at my job.
This is what neckbeards actually believe.
>>
>>29277710
OP here. My point is that when you are not meeting anyone anyways why shower?
>>
>>29277928
Why do anything anon? Why bother getting off the sofa to go to the bathroom. Just shit your pants man. It's easier.
>>
>>29277958
Shitting your parents leaves a stinky mess.
I can't smell my own body odor when I don't shower, I have no reason to care
>>
Depends on my energy level..every.2-3 days is normal and when my energy drops...maybe once a week if not a bit longer then that.
>>
thanks thread for my daily reminder that normalfags are terrible people

how someone smells is the same as how they look, it literally does not matter

try to stop beingshallow judgemental shits and try to actually be a person
>>
>>29278007
How much energy does it take to shower? Smh.
>>
File: 765ndex.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
765ndex.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>29278027
>how someone smells is the same as how they look, it literally does not matter
Reminder: this is what neckbeards actually believe.
>>
once every 2 days summer once a week winter
I like to think I'm helping to preserve water
>>
>>29277928

I see. Well it's okay to take a single lazy day off, like once a month.

In general though, a routine that includes daily bathing is helpful on many fronts.

You want to be "social interaction ready", at the start of every day. You'll have to go out sometimes even if you are really shy. Work, school, food, roommates count too.

You will scrub away diseases and bacteria when you shower.

It feels good. Like cleaning your face with scrubby girl lotion, or putting q tip in your ear. Is small, but undeniable pleasure. Oh and if you put your ear under the shower at just the right angle it does a tingle goosebumps job on you.

If you settle into a routine around showering daily, you won't settle into a routine of being a disgusting fuck. Right now you are only "considering" not bathing when you don't expect company. Pretty soon you'll be one of the other people commenting about "nobody said anything so I don't care." Those people are indistinguishable from homeless people or Muslims who poop on their hands. It's not the look you want.
>>
Somewhere between once a week and thrice a week
>>
>>29278027

The way you smell literally makes me want to vomit. Of course it matters. Imagine if someone just shit their pants everyday and let the shit linger perpetually. That's you
>>
>>29277710
>I have an autistic daughter
skype?
i wanna gf yo daughter
>>
>>29278066
not even a neckbeard, nice strawman tho idiot

i bet you're the type of faggot to drive an overpriced luxury car instead of a nice cheap shitbox
>>
File: sign1.jpg (19 KB, 431x325) Image search: [Google]
sign1.jpg
19 KB, 431x325
>>29278153
You're a handsome fit guy who thinks looks and hygiene don't matter.
>>
>>29278128

She's 5. I know that's cool for muslims or people who smell like Muslims (you), but I raised her right. She hates sand homos
>>
>normies this mad someone isn't following social custom like a mindless sheep
choke on my B.O. normscum
>>
>>29278223
Sorry faggot, but I don't hang in your mom's basement.

How about you rot in your own filth instead?
>>
>>29278200
i'm not particularly fit because again looks don't matter why the fuck would i bother

just a normal ass dude that isn't a shallow moron

it's kind of funny how fanatically you dumb faggots defend your fixation on appearances

i should have anticipated this kind of response tbqh

no reasoning with normalfags, they just hurl memes and insults until you stop trying
>>
>>29278223

I would be friends with you if you shower. You don't have to live your life like this anymore.
>>
I haven't showered for about two weeks and I go to college. I hope I stink like ass and make normies uncomfortable in lessons. I don't think i'm that bad yet so i'm going to let myself ferment a bit more
>>
>>29278201
i shower wear deo daily.
if shes only 5, can i gf her mother ?
>>
>>29278271
showering daily is a tremendous waste of water and your obsessive vanity is harming the environment

how does that make you feel
>>
Everyday. Usually in the morning or whenever i wake up (which of course is not guaranteed to be in the morning) with a new set of clothes (at least underwear) each day. I try to be as diligent as i can with the washing but I have other shit that needs to be cleaned (towels, linen etc) and I have enough clothes to last me at least a couple weeks before I have literally nothing clean anymore.

I shower again if i am going to be doing something important and need maximum shaving power (assuming I didn't shave when i woke up), such as a job interview or about to have sex/interact with a girl I am interested in, usually just before she comes over or I go out to her.
I am very self conscious of the way I smell in intimate settings because unless I had basically showered within the last hour or so my ex-gf would take one sniff of her nose in my direction and refuse sex at the drop of a hat, so i would trudge off to her bathroom to scrub everything. During summer doubly so because it can get damn hot where I live and she always complained about the way I smelled all the damn time.

I have found however that most other girls since the ex either don't seem to care as much about how I smell. So either the ritual of doing it before I see them is working, or as i get older i am metamorphosing into some kind of late blooming proto-Chad and hence have an excuse for anything.

I really enjoy showers though. They are comfy as fuck.
>>
>>29278283

Deo is not enough.

Soap all over. Clean laundry. Clean fingernails.

You can have the mother. That cunt stopped shaving, it's like she grew pants and someone squished a tarantula in her underwear. Divorced and happy.
>>
File: cb9.jpg (722 KB, 1200x902) Image search: [Google]
cb9.jpg
722 KB, 1200x902
>>29278266
>shallow

You actually believe this meme? There is no such thing as 'shallow'. It's just something they tell unattractive people to make them feel better.
>>
>>29277710
I shower before I plan to leave the house which is pretty rare so I make sure to get some shower time at least once a month.
>>
>>29278301
It makes me feel like you probably also don't flush the toilet after you poo. You let it stack up to save water? Sick fuck
>>
Every 1-2 days. I'm a bit chubby so I sweat a lot when I go out in this heat, so it might be every day just so I feel fresh. I apply deodorant and keep vital areas like crotch, armpits and teeth clean several times a day just to make sure that I don't give off any strange smell.
>>
In the summer, twice a day. Once in the morning after my workout, and once in the evening before dinner.

You dudes sound nasty as fuck. I'd kill myself before I lived like one of you losers.
>>
>>29278348
how do i know you're still in high school?
>inb4 "i'm not"

even worse, an adult but mentally a child
>>
>>29278344
kek
confirmed for beta provider
i doubt your daughter is yours
>>
>>29278406
Sorry, to burst your bubble about the 'shallow' meme. You can't actually believe that appearance and hygiene aren't indicative of larger issues, including mental health can you? No one is that fucking stupid.
>>
>>29278301
It's not vanity you retard, it's healthy and considerate to other human beings and who the fuck enjoys smelling bad and feeling greasy? A nice shower is a reward in its self.
>>
>>29278361

You should go out more (and shower accordingly ).

You seem like an alright guy. I'd be friends with you
>>
>>29278454
quit blocking my fuckin sunlight kid

no i don't want a shower i'm trying to jerk off in the market
>>
>>29278457
Yep. Even prisoners value showers.

These neckbeards are so up their own assholes they're utterly delusional.
>>
i shower and groom cuz my waifu is looking on me from another dimension desu
>>
3-4 times a week. Too dirty to be accepted by the normies, too clean to be accepted by the robots.
>>
>>29278446

Did you read the part about how gross she started being? If you fuck my ex wife, that's nearly a gay experience these days. She stopped shaving all over. My daughter has to hold hands with a yeti at the beach. That bulge in her pants isn't evidence of her being trans. It's her nasty jew pubes / dead spider motif. All the other moms keep their distance. ..

You know what? I really hope she meets you. You 2 sound perfect for eachother.
>>
Often i just dont change my underweare, i like the combined smell of piss, semen, sweat all thightly sealed trough out the night; so once i wake up i lower my head to the crotch open the bag and inhale all the flavors it smells rather nice.
>>
>>29278679

You should upload a video to youtube.
>>
File: 1462757308653.png (123 KB, 308x328) Image search: [Google]
1462757308653.png
123 KB, 308x328
Every day at max, every other day at minimum, my gf is a cleanfreak and it has rubbed off onto me.
>>
Never if I don't leave the house, but I always need to be real clean and at my best when I do go outside or else I feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>29277384
Once a day,sometimes 2 times a day.

originalio
>>
File: Rom1Zfe.jpg (125 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Rom1Zfe.jpg
125 KB, 960x640
If you don't shower at least once a day you have no rights to complain about loneliness.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.