[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay flag all over my city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0254.jpg (114 KB, 546x971) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0254.jpg
114 KB, 546x971
gay flag all over my city
>>
I wish you could tear them all down and burn them.
>>
>>29277353
good thing i stay inside. don't got no time for that shit
>>
I think they look nice senpai
>>
File: 00000001.jpg (157 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
00000001.jpg
157 KB, 960x540
mmh want a taste of my friend's boipucci, whoever /closeted gayfag/
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>>/pol/
>>
daily reminder that this was a false flag operation to further the gay agenda and push more restrictive gun laws
>>
Why do I even come to this website
>>
>Rights blame Mudslimes
>Lefts blame Guns

Its always been like this whenever an attack happens since 9/11
>>
>>29278081
>the gay agenda
Hahahahaha either your a christfag or your a roach of people who are
>>
>>29278081
I don't have a logical explanation for why the Orlando PD acted the way they did, because they did exactly what you aren't supposed to do, and they should have known that.
>>29278468
I blame the fucking cops. 3 hours in a crowded nightclub chasing people down? You could get a similar kill count with a fucking sword.
>>
wish we could go back to the good old days of the old testement where fags and sluts were stoned to death desu
>>
>>29278081
I would not be surprised at this point. The truth is that the majority of the recent mass shooting incidents were either staged, or carried out by gubmint mind control victims like James Holmes.

Sounds absurd, I know. But here's a documentary on how that works. It's made for TV so you know you can trust it to a degree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
SWEDEN?

YES!

Every time.
>>
File: 1456864649483.jpg (71 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
1456864649483.jpg
71 KB, 474x641
>>29278041
Some of you fags are alright, don't go to the pride walk tomorrow.
>>
>>29278468
>Rights blame human beings with free will and agency who have chosen to commit an act of terror for ideological reasons
>Lefts blame inanimate objects
>>
>>29278666
>666
These satanic trips reveal your true identity, Satan.
>>
>>29279967
HES ON TO US BOYS MOVE OUT
>>
>>29278041
/pol/ isnt inheritely anti gay though. sounds like youre just an asspained sjw looking for any excuse to bash us. tumblr fgt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.