[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not doing so well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459388858773.gif (332 KB, 543x800) Image search: [Google]
1459388858773.gif
332 KB, 543x800
I think I finally found the limit of how low you can get.
I'm already an ugly, beta retard and now I'm an asshole.
I was talking to this femanon I met from 4chan and I discovered I was an orbiter and she was talking to multiple guys in the same way. This really hurt me so I found her facebook and I sent one of her friends a nude of her and I said it was her.
She stopped talking to me before I did it so I'm 100% sure she didn't like me in the first place.
Was that too extreme?
>>
No.
Congratulation on realizing you're an orbiter and breaking free.
Should of just cut contact instead of being so drastic though, psycho motherfucker.
>>
>>29277390
I feel really bad about it. You're right, I should've just cut contact.
>>
>>29277517
Who cares, you're not going to waste any more time on that lady are you?

Lesson for the future:

If you suspect you're an orbiter - cut contact. They'll ask you why you're not talking to them if they want the d or want you to stay in orbit.

It's usually better to tell them you want to fuck, if they're attracted to you, they'll go for it, if not, they'll try to keep you in orbit.
>>
>>29277604
That doesn't really apply to this specific situation but thanks. I'll remember that.
>>
It was the wrong thing to do imo. The thing is you've probabily spent so much time on 4chan that your perception of what's right and what's wrong has changed dramatically. I sugest you spend some time away from this place and try and get your head straight. On the possitive side you realize that there are some things about you that you think aren't good and you want to change that which is more than 90% of the people on here will ever achieve. You're not a bad person you've just made some shitty choices
>>
>>29278107
I have to be a shitty person if I did something like that.
I still feel bad for calling this autistic kid stupid when I was in second grade.
Now for the rest of my life I'll always know that no matter what good I do I always did this. I fucking spoiled myself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.