[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else who wanted to turn to crime? I felt rejected by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Anybody else who wanted to turn to crime?
I felt rejected by society so I had this fantasy of becoming a criminal. Not because I wanted to be tough or get money, but as a message to people like this:

"This is what you people made me turn into."

You know, turning your back towards society.

I am not talking of those stupid rage attacks on innocent people.
>>
Oh yeah. It's a wonderful way to justify being a horrible person.
>>
>>29277074
For me it was more about self-destruction. Luckily I never had a chance.
>>
I want to successfully rob a bank

Though I know it's impossible
>>
File: 1464446064174_1.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464446064174_1.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>29277048
Don't cut yourself on that edge m80
>>
>>29277428

not impossible, just really sketchy and everything needs to go right

ill give you a hint

do it next time there is a shootng or high profile suspect fleeing, basically anything that pulls a ton of officers into one place

that way when you rob the bank and they call for help its delayed because all the available units are outside the area

also you need a get away driver which you will have to pay and then you need a place to go, most likely mexico
>>
File: 1423291306672.jpg (16 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1423291306672.jpg
16 KB, 292x200
Who else /illegalist/?

>society is fucked and the rules aren't fair, so you might as well do whatever you want

Pic related, this girl never gave me permission to post her pic on this site.
>>
>>29277048
I've fantasized about it, yeah. It would only make things worse. You gotta have real good social skills for crime, being ugly and beta is really bad if you're trying to do that shit.

I live with a bunch of drug dealers so I see a lot more of that world than I normally would.

If you're a beta you'll get ripped off, robbed, and maybe even get your ass kicked or worse.

I need the money but I'm not intimidating enough or aggresive enough to really do the shit they do. Sociopaths and criminals can sense weakness even more than the average normie.

I have considered getting into supply, though. Growing weed and shrooms and cactus has always been a dream of mind. Moving that kind of weight is risky though, and draws attention. I'm certainly not cut out for prison either.

OP, you might be able to sell weed to suburbans and college students or just friends, but stay away from dealing any harder drugs.
>>
>>29277562
Please kill yourself immediately. You know absolutely nothing about bank robbery, this isn't a fucking movie. Cops don't have instant responses and unless you're retarded you won't have to deal with them at all. If you threaten the tellers for a few grand the loss is so minute chances are they won't even try to call the cops, they're trained to give in to the demands of robbers. Takeovers are more difficult but more rewarding, but if you're going balls off the wall you may as well hit an armored truck instead. They carry millions of dollars in unmarked notes with no dye packs, and only very, VERY rarely do they put trackers in their valuables unless they're carrying something like gold.

Involving anyone else is a huge risk, one that you should never even contemplate. People make mistakes. People talk. Unless you want to turn yourself in for whatever reason then you run 0 risk of someone ratting you out when you run solo. Contrary to popular belief you don't need 4 guys armed to the teeth to hold up a truck, nobody's going to argue with someone when they have a 12ga shoved up their nose. Drivers legally CANNOT exit the truck even if the hopper is being threatened with death. Jump the guy when he gets out and take off with the bag. I won't go into the finer details of actually getting a car or guns to pull it off, that's your job to research. I could explain it clear as day and people would still fuck it up. Look up the infinite number of failed robberies and study what they did wrong, make a mental note to avoid slipping up like they did. Once you have the money head over to your local italian pizzeria and do some laundry. Do not be a fuckhead and immediately buy a new BMW or house or something. You need a cover for where your money is coming from, be it real estate or for smaller takes a day job. You have to talk to your launderers and sort things out.
>>
>>29277562
Banks don't actually carry a lot of money anymore. Or maybe they don't have access to it or something. I don't really remember. I just know that bank robberies aren't really a thing anymore, because they take precautions against it. My sister works at a department store, and she says they keep all their money in a box that only the bank can open. There are like spikes inside the box that prevent you from putting your hand in. I'm sure smaller stores just use a safe or something. So robbing stores probably isn't a good idea either.

Maybe OP should get into something easier, like smuggling or something. Cartels could always use some low-level mules to carry endangered birds across the border in their butts or some task like that.
>>
>>29277844
Banks can net you about $3k from tellers and $50k tops if you successfully get into their storage. As I said in >>29277699 armored trucks can carry upwards of 20x that much with even less security and less people to stay in control of.
>>
>>29277699
You're laying this all out like you've done this before. You know why you can find an infinite amount of failed robberies and almost no successful ones? Because banks and those armored trucks have so many precautions against every "grand strategy" you think you're gonna lay out that it's just about impossible to rob one.
>>
>>29277844
Maybe OP should get into something easier, like smuggling or something. Cartels could always use some low-level mules to carry endangered birds across the border in their butts or some task like that.

Lol I was just curious if people had a similar fantasy of going into crime. I do not actually want it
>>
>>29277911
What precautions do they have friend? One guy with a glock who won't even think about pulling it if you're aggressive enough?

The people who fail these jobs think that because they've watched Heat and The Town a dozen times they know what they're doing. Or you get the people who go guns blazing and end up getting the chair. Or they don't properly cover their faces. Or they use their own/a relative's/a friend's car. There are a million ways you could fuck it up which is why you need to study the darwin awards and understand why they got caught. As long as you

>cover face with a MASK - no hat/glasses shit
>use gloves
>use stolen gun(s)
>use stolen car
>do not talk any more than you have to
>do not leave ANY fingerprints, hair etc [see; torching the getaway car]
>drown guns in an unmoving body of water

Then everything else comes down to how you pull it off. It's like how in some places nearly 60% of homicides go unsolved. The police aren't omnipotent, unless they have damning evidence there's nothing they can do. If you move the money you've acquired fast enough and don't spend it on anything luxurious without cover then they have nothing to work with aside from your stature.
>>
>>29277048
I was about to post this the other day but I was afraid of getting too autistic even for /r9k/ standards.

Yes I sometimes fantasize almost to the level of wish about being a hired killer and fuck off this city and road from town to town, drinking in shitty bars with broken people like myself, in reality I would be dead the first week but I wouldn't care desu
>>
>>29278033
More than likely, they won't even know how to open up the safe. What's your plan there? Bust out a blowtorch and completely inconspicuously spend half an hour cutting through?
>>
>>29278134
I'm talking about an armored truck, have I ever said anything about a safe? Banks wisened up after the 70s and 80s, trying to pull an old-fashioned stickup now would be suicide. Do you plan on climbing inside the truck or something? All you have to do is take the bag from the 1 (ONE) guard who gets out to make the delivery. Banks usually receive shipments of money ranging anywhere from $100,000 to $2.5m (depending on how big they are) on Mondays and Fridays at opening hours. Obviously you won't be hauling 5 bags to your car, whatever he's carrying when you rob him will have to do - that doesn't mean it'll be a small take. Trucks don't carry petty change, they're in charge of transporting the 50s and 100s, maybe some 20s to smaller banks. You could make off with $500,000 just from one bag. You do not stick around and tell him to bring you more, you get what he has and get the fuck out because whoever else is in the (now locked down) truck will already be on the phone with control and the police.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.