[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1396698205919.jpg (57 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1396698205919.jpg
57 KB, 542x602
i spoke with 2 girls irl today and you ?
>>
i had my elbow on the qt dentists knees
and she had her hand on my chest
+of being fat
>>
dont die on meee tnbqh
>>
spoke nobody today. yesterday was a safe pass as well. ird gret m n&
>>
>>29276581
I fucked my girlfriend so I guess I've only spoke to one today, you win.
>>
>>29276581
GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEEEE

Curry
>>
>>29276581
tfw i can't tell if this dudes jking or na
>>
>>29276606
>Being touched by a woman

GTFO CHAD REEEEEEEE
>>
>>29276581
Spoke to a methhead hooker last night, was thinking about trying to get some succ, but then some black meth dealer walked by and she was gone into the night.
>>
WOW GET THIS GUYS, ANON TALKED TO NOT 1 BUT 2 GIRLS WHAT AN EPIK GUY XDD SUBSCRIBD 2 BOLG MAYBE HE'LL TALK ABOUT TALKING TO 3 T H R E E GIRLS NEXT TIME I'M SO EXITE TO HEAR LE ADVENTURES OF LE GIRL TALKING MAN
>>
File: 1460567892965.png (21 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1460567892965.png
21 KB, 542x602
Talked to 1 girl including my mother
>>
There was a girl at the drive thru of Wendy's who works there most weekday evenings. I talked to her, she knows me because I go there so often
>>
>>29276581
I spoke with 3 girls today, and one of them actually went out of her way to talk to me.
>>
>>29276581
i woke up at 2 pm, took a shit, masturbated, and played CS:GO. overall id say the day going great so far
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.