[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not counting when you were a little kid, have you ever pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1463530031449.jpg (21 KB, 285x288) Image search: [Google]
1463530031449.jpg
21 KB, 285x288
Not counting when you were a little kid, have you ever pissed or shit your pants?
>>
I remember pissing myself in my sleep when I was 15, though I woke myself up before anything major happened.

Thankfully just a weird, isolated case that didn't all come out.
>>
I shit myself often, probably bowel cancer.
>>
A few months ago in my town, papa johns was selling any large 1-topping pizza for $2.00. At the entire thing and ended up sharting myself
>>
i shit my pants a little bit before i made it to the toilet last time i had food poisoning
>>
I thought I had shit myself this morning when I wokr up... turns out its just warm diarrhea clumping up at my rectum. Anyone know that feel?
>>
>>29276483

I have to wear diapers because I have urinary and fecal incontinence.

>girl
>only 19
>at least a 5/10
>will never be in a real relationship because constantly smell like literal shit and will likely shit all over someone in the bedroom
>also have to deal with fetishfags trying to get into my Depends
>>
i want to count when i was a kid.

>be 8
>everyone in class had a best friend and exchanged phone numbers
>wanted to try this thing "calling a friend" that everyone else has done
>i want to call a friend (same gender no homo)
>afraid to do it, mom calls for me and passes phone to me
>im very excited i finally have a friend call
>ask about homework
>we start chatting about things to play and do in class
>i really need to pee
>but i am still on the phone
>i don't know what to do to hang up
>do i say "i need to pee" and ask friend to wait? or do i hang up and say bye?
>cant decide what to say or do
>finally friend says
"hey, my mom is telling me i have to-
>i can't hold my pee anymore
go to bed soon, anon, i-
>i start leaking all over the ground
think we should hang up.
>i'm still peeing on the ground and some of it leaked under the cupboard
bye anon! see you tomorow!"
>>
I have irritable bowel syndrome so I shart myself at least 3 to 4 times per year randomly
>>
>be me
>walking home from work
>20ft away from toilet
>shit myself
>it's running down my legs
>I can feel it in my socks
>mfw I am doing this at 26
I can't trust anyone who hasnt shit themselves as a adult
>>
>>29276538
Pretty much daily.

Also when I stand up too fast
>>
>>29276592
I'm sure you could find some diaper fetishist
>>
>>29276782
fucking retard I already said that I DON'T want that

do you know how disgusting it is for someone to want you only because you have a medical condition?

especially when that's the only way anyone has any interest in you?

feels like shit senpai. i'm not giving in to that.
>>
Sometimes I have to pee and poop at the same time. When I wake up it is so bad that I can't hold it. The preferred order is to pee, and then poop but sometimes when I'm clenching my ass cheeks the shit just slides out.

This happens maybe once a year.
>>
>>29276710
Is it IBS?
>>
>>29276513
Fucking kek hard for some reason.
>>
after the age of like 4 i have never pissed or shat my pants. i don't understand how that even happens. i guess i'm just pretty good at knowing the different feelings between a fart and a shart... if it doesn't feel right i hold that shit in.
>>
>>29276483
around 14 or 15, I was staying for a night at my father's house and peed myself in my sleep for the first time in my life
I don't know why
I didn't have a bad dream or anything
>>
File: 91023500.png (9 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
91023500.png
9 KB, 446x399
>>29276483
does being 11 count as a kid? I had enuresis until that age
>>
>>29276815
Well nobody has any interest in me whatsoever, not even in a platonic sense. I mean, I'm nobodies fetish, nobodies fantasy, nobodies whipping post, nobodies anything.

If what you seek is companionship, and if you can find someone who may still value you beyond the fact that your bowels don't function correctly, grasp onto them. You don't want to be wrapped up in utter loneliness, even if you think you might, as I did
>>
>>29276592
Your only hope is to find a guy who has a diaper fetish but is also capable of seeing you as a person.

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>29277041
I think it'd be different if I was the fetish, like if I were fat and a dude liked fat chicks, I wouldn't mind it because it is at least directed towards me.

But in my case, people are just interested in dirty fucking diapers. It isn't even about me. I'm just the shit producer, and I don't even do that part willingly.

>>29277069
When I find that guy I'll make sure to take him on a date to the zombie dinosaur apocalypse that's sure to be going on and go off into the sunset on a flying pig.
>>
>>29277266
>fucking roastie can get plenty of guys here but wont

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
wisdom from a grown man that's shit his pants:

never trust a fart
>>
>>29276592
>fetishfags trying to get into my Depends

I'd wife you just for that line. Made me giggle.
>>
>>29276840
if you sit you can do both
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.