[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 57, wife is 53. >Be married to wife for 25 years. >You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12
File: 1438206981386.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438206981386.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Be 57, wife is 53.
>Be married to wife for 25 years.
>You discover wife has been cheating for the past 6 months
>when confronted she comes up with all kinds of excuses.
>"you didnt pay enough attention" "we married too young" "blah blah blah"
>You've put your life into this marriage, the house you two live in, the family you've raised, etc
>Never abused her, always supportive, had no idea she was unhappy or even capable of cheating.
>Your wife says you can go to counseling with her, but she's keeping her lover
>You realize if you divorce her that she gets half of everything, alimony, and part of your retirement.

How would you deal, robots? Would you call it quits on life, and just savagely beat/kill her?

Would you deal with the divorce process, even though it means basically being completely screwed in old age? Possibly getting revenge by ruining your soon-to-be ex's image with friends and family?
>>
You deserve it for falling for the love and family meme.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465603741980.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465603741980.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Murder suicide. The world needs a reminder that you don't get to devastate another human being like this and live on like everything is peachy keen.
>>
>>29276456
Hire a hitman to kill her t b h
>>
>>29276456
No.... that's not how it works. The wife doesn't just married, the cheat, and divorce you and then get shit. If she was cheating then she was cheating. Goddamn it I can't think of the word because I just woke up but there is a word that describes cheating bitches.

Anyways, you'd file for divorce, get a divorce lawyer and say "Hey my wife cheated on me and has no remorse or plans to stop cheating".

If I was in that situation I'm not sure what I'd do... Honestly probably just take some money and go buy a bunch of hookers and raw dog them. Fuck dude youre in your 50s go have fun.
>>
I'm dating a married girl in her very very early 20's.

She married for stability, at first I fell bad for her husband - after hearing of how shit their sex life is, how desperate he is for her in general and having in mind that I never met him, let alone him being my friend - I give zero fucks exactly.

Still, if I was in his situation, in my early 30's - I'd gather all possible data/evidence about cheating/etc and try to divorce losing as least as possible if anything, then move on.

when you're 57 and your wife is 53 - why even give a fuck anymore? Divorce, lose whatever, move out, enjoy what little you have left.
>>
File: 1460929439710.jpg (573 KB, 2088x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460929439710.jpg
573 KB, 2088x3000
>>29276456
There is literally no possible solution to this problem where you walk away a winner.

Stay married:
>Keep your stuff
>Be a literal cuck

Get divorced:
>Lose half your shit
>Get shit fucked up
>Have self dignity

Kill her:
>Lifetime prison
>Justice

In other words JUST
>>
>>29276456

I would sell the house and my stuff and spend the last 10 years of my life somewhere nice, maybe set up a small bar on a island

my wife wouldn't notice the house being sold and I would take a loss on an offer to get a quick sale

then I would leave quickly before I started to question my life
>>
>>29276573
The dude isn't 70... he probably has a good 20 years left in life man. Nigga you insensitive.
>>
>>29276602
Yeah, try this OP.

If you're old, maybe you could just sell everything then go off the grid with all the money and flee to a foreign country and live out the rest of your days. Be sure to tell your kids (if you have any) their mother is a whore before you leave.
>>
>>29276456
>You realize if you divorce her that she gets half of everything, alimony, and part of your retirement.
Your fault for not having a prenup and/or not making sure you live in a country where prenups work.
>>
>>29276456
>Your wife says you can go to counseling with her, but she's keeping her lover
how would going to counseling help in your situation?
>>
>>29276456
If she cheated on you, you can divorce without giving her shit
>>
>>29276456
Kill her and then yourself.

that wasnt original lol
>>
>>29276456

DO THIS >>29276602 OP.
With the money you get from selling off the house and other large assets that she won't notice directly you can start a new life in some poor af african or asian nation that doesn't have a extradition treaty with the us.
>>
>take trip to thailand to rejuvenate the marriage
>accident on mountain :^)
>move to cambodia

its that simple senpai.
>>
File: gold digger.png (483 KB, 1898x979) Image search: [Google]
gold digger.png
483 KB, 1898x979
>>29276456
hahahahahahaha serves you right you normie scum. marriage is nothing but a business and the state along with the lawyers are going to milk you dry out of your money in divorce course. also don't forget women have a shit ton of laws that protect them in marriage and men have none. you dumb motherfuker what where you thinking?
>>
>>29276757
>that image
I don't want to live any more.
>>
File: 1423352651348.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1423352651348.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>29276757
>her smug face in the picture

die
>>
this is why you dont get married in the first place, its a golden parachute for women

divorce her for cheating imo and get a good lawer so she gets as little as possible
>>
>>29276602
>>29276623

I dont see why OP couldnt turn his wife into a broken quadriplegic, and still do and get away with the above suggestion.
>>
>>29276456
Is that poster how you feel about your wife now? Anyway, spend money on a good divorce lawyer. You should easily get some proof of infidelity, which can help a lot in divorce court.
>>
File: 71674.gif (330 KB, 279x365) Image search: [Google]
71674.gif
330 KB, 279x365
>>29276456
>she is keeping her lover

Dude thats rough. Especially in that age. I would start new though desu. Isnt there a way to block her from getting your shit if she cheats ?

>>29276527
Or you do as this anon suggested. She deserves it t b h .
>>
>>29276456
if theres nothing to lose, liquidate everything you can (her jewelry, any nice clothing and belongings) and pocket the cash and run away to a foreign county
>>
>>29276902
They'll track him down if he beats the shit out of her, will probably put an APB out on him before he could even book a flight out.

The way I see it, telling the children their mother is a whore, selling everything the both of you own, then skipping out with it all will be perfect revenge. After all, it is basically what she is trying to OP.
>>
>>29276456
Cheating disqualifies her, no alimony or assets. B)

It is also a crime, have her jailed.
>>
>>29276456

If there is solid evidence of her cheating you can sell your shit and go without giving her a single cent.
>>
>>29276456
If you dont have kids drop the bitch. Youre life is ticking away and you are literally going to end it all feeling like shit over this bitch. Cut your losses this stock is crashing.
>>
>>29276456
I already lost when I got married. Would probably try to take the money and run putting a mortgage on the house in secret and fucking off to some south american country where they will never get tome
>>
>>29276980
>Cheating disqualifies her
Top kek, no it doesn't. You realize some women now can even get prenups overthrown in court?
>It is also a crime, have her jailed.
OP probably lives in either America or Europe, there is no such law in either of these places. Maybe in Turkey if you consider that part of Europe.
>>
>>29276980

Where do you live that this is true?
>>
I'd burn everything "we" own that would go to her in divorce settlements. She can have 0 of my things even if I also get 0. I'd go to jail rather than pay alimony. I'll tell the judge that too.

But I'd also never get married in the first place. Can't get divorced without getting married. However you can have a commited relationship without getting married.
>>
>>29276456
If you didn't do anything wrong like abusing her, you can take it to court and they will probably not force you to give anything if she cheated on you.

I know this won't fit into most robots worldview where they're oppressed victims though.
>>
>>29277050
>I'd go to jail rather than pay alimony. I'll tell the judge that too.
He'd throw you right in jail without feeling an ounce of remorse. Also, even if you don't pay alimony doesn't the woman still get it through the government? I know that is how it works with child support at least.
>>
>>29276456
Kill her and then yourself.

YOU CANT NOT LET HER WIN
>>
the hell with this. I'm converting to Islam and moving to the Middle East.

Try and divorce me then you fucking whores.

SHARIA WHEN
>>
>>29276456
Stay married, beat the shit out of her lover or just leave him alone, stop allocating money to her for clothes and money for her lover and shit, buy hookers, get the hookers to lay around your house so she knows you've moved on, agree that she can fuck who she wants and you can fuck who you want. Keep buying hookers and paying her boyfriends to run off and tell her she has a smelly pussy, she's an old hag, she's ugly as fuck all that shit. Make her feel like she made the worst mistake of her life, make her come crawling back, then say,
> "Sorry, I just don't like old hags with smelly pussies."

Fuck that would make for a great movie.
>>
>>29277183
Faggot please. Remember no bacon or pork. Also remember that it's the middle fucking east.
>>
>>29277078
I'd go to jail. Free living conditions. I'd tell the inmates why I was there. They'd hopefully be sympathetic to divorce rape victims.
>>
>>29277224
Actually a really good idea mein dude. Just stay married with her but start giving no shit about her. Fuck hookers completly ignore her and pursue your autistic man hobbys etc. She can do whatever she wants and fuck whoever she wants but you are free to do the same.
>>
>>29276456
Fuck it OP I would want to kill her but I wouldn't, I would juwt leave the bitch take all the money and move to the phillipi es and fuck a shit load of hookers and live life on the beach
>>
>>29276456
Spend all of your money and brainwash your kids and create a horrible house environment.
>>
>>29277224
>>29277258
You realise that if he does that she's gonna divorce him and fuck him over even harder?
>>
>>29277049
He lives in the world that should exist.
>>
>>29277254
Small price to pay for unlimited rape, beating rights and living in A society where woman lose
>>
>>29277350
If it was 200 years ago in the Ottoman empire then yes. But it's the modern day middle east, that's not a small price.
>>
File: 1465852669667.png (311 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1465852669667.png
311 KB, 630x420
>>29277049
Saudi Arabia, why?
>>
>>29277295
Actually.

If you have one true friend you can trust. You could make a fake purchase. And have him hold onto your money for you.
Sell the house or give the house away to a friend for nothing or one dollar

Transfer all your assets to him. And she won't get anything.

Like say "I'll buy your show for 200,00 dollars"

Then when the divorce is settled and she can't get anything from you. Because you legally have nothing

That is your only option to win
>>
>>29277400
What it like.
I love your society. I absolutely hate women and love seeing them enslaved.
>>
>>29277296
Did you read my whole post? He should pay her boyfriends to tell her she's an ugly old hag, no one wants a cheater or that her pussy smells. He should hire young men to go on dates with her only to tell her they can't stand her, that they didn't realize how ugly she is, etc. until she's phycologically broken and wants him back. At that point he can be the worst fucking husband, constantly fucking other women and neglecting her and still get away with it because she's so fucked up in the head. If she ever starts to stray from the broken personality that she's acquired just do the first thing you did. If she eventually does decide to divorce him it was inevitable.
>>
>>29276456
Go talk to a lawyer to learn about your options to see if you have a legit case against a cheater.

Start moving your assets to where she can't get your hands on them.

And get proof of her cheating. That way she can't lie
>>
Divorce her, tell the judge she doesn't get shit because you paid and worked for it. If that doesn't work, kill her. Do whatever you have to to ensure that she gets NOTHING.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x934
urge to kill FUCKING rising
>>
>>29277449
>moving your funds
this, somebody once bitched that they couldn't divorce their husband and take all his shit because he had all his shit in a trust fund or something

look into that, OP
>>
Fem"bots" will defend this succubus.
>>
>>29277541
>this, somebody once bitched that they couldn't divorce their husband and take all his shit because he had all his shit in a trust fund or something

Only works if the money were moved into the fund BEFORE the marriage.

If OP is in the US or most of europe, he's pretty much screwed. Murder or bust.
>>
File: 1464835378258.png (364 KB, 819x800) Image search: [Google]
1464835378258.png
364 KB, 819x800
>>29277431
it was merely a jape
>>
>>29277568
You're right, they were freshly married and the guy was an accountant in NY who probably knew every trick in the book before tying the knot.

Sorry OP
>>
>>29276456
>Be married
Thats where you went wrong.
>>
>Tfw my parents are only still together because I threatened to cut off mom if she tried to screw dad over with a divorce
>beat up her bf
>she backed down
>dad still thanks me to this day and we laugh about it
>mom does the dishes and sits down like a good girl
>>
File: file.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>29276456
>This is an actual issue that non-Muslims face
Smh I plan on marrying some oil princess with more assets than me. That way if she even thinks about divorce, I'll be the winner and her family will still beat the shit out of her
>>
>>29277634
explain more
>>
>>29277654

Sure, and you'll get her to fall for you once you get that rapping career of yours going, right?
>>
>>29277654
Divorce should be illegal for women to initiate. How the fuck are you so cucked now that they can get divorced at all?

Muslims need to stop cuckery infiltrating them.

Please fucking beat her daily. Fucking destroy her.
>>
>>29276456
The best thing you can do(if this isn't bait) is to totally BE FUCKING COOL. You being angry and bitter and vindictive will only embolden her. Just say everything is cool and start fuckin bitches if you can.
>>
>>29276456
poisen her easiest way especially with ricin breaking bad style
>>
>>29277688
Basically I gave her the choice of losing her only son or keeping her scumbag bf
He tried to white knight and pushed me so I punched him in the head
Dad gets to keep his assets. He was still paranoid though. So he transfers all the stuff to me and he simply uses a card with my name on it
>>
>>29276456
Or you could have had a prenup, divorce her and not give her anything. No wonder we call them muricucks.
>>
>>29277773
>losing her only son or keeping her scumbag bf

>She keeps her BF, you stay with her

or

>She loses her BF, she loses you

That's what you put. I hope you enjoy being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>29277810

Prenups can be thrown out.
>>
>>29277691
>Implying I don't already come from a good family and will be on an upward trajectory by the time I meet her
>>
>>29277434
>I don't know how courts work: the post

Women can get away with literally anything in court. If OP did what you suggest he would end up in jail and his wife would, in the very worst case, get locked up in a mental asylum AFTER having all of OP's assets handed to her.
>>
>>29277634
>>29277688

Yes I need to know more.
>>
>>29277846
what are you on about? this comment is totally original
>>
>>29276573
I try to be a good person, but I really hope both you and your girlfriend die in a car crash.
>>
>>29276573

Kill her and then kill yourself, do us all a favour you treacherous fucks.
>>
Burn the house and rest, move the money and go to thailand. Live the rest of your life someplace else.
>>
>>29277529
Calm down there olaf
>>
gather enough evidence to win custody of the kids in court then kick that whore cunt out
>>
>>29278927

Exactly. Get a recording of her admitting to cheating and her reasons for doing so. That way you have evidence, and also she can't claim she left due to abuse.
>>
>>29276456
As quickly as possible sell all your valuables and donate all your savings to your charity of choice. Then divorce once you are penniless.
>>
>>29278927
>custody of the kids
At 57 and 53, I think their kids are long since adults.
>>
>>29276456

she's 53, wtf, flaccid, saggy, not anymore athletic - her menopause was years and years ago.

something is wrong.
>>
>>29276662
OP just divorce her and keep the shit and the kids.

Hopefully the jury has no mercy for that cheating bitch. It's too bad sexism is so prevalent in our country and she might actually have a leg to stand on.

Get the best lawyer available to you op so this doesn't happen.
>>
>>29277634
>>29277773
What is the BF like?
How did their affair start?
>>
>>29276456
I would poison her food, makes her fall sick slowly.
Then, she'll die after several months of agony and I won't share my money.
Doctors will think she got a sickness.
>>
>>29276456
Call a divorce lawyer be the first one. She stopped caring bro. If you are the first one and get assigbed a good judge with a good lawyer. You can take everything.
>>
>>29276757
Agreed.

Fuck the family meme. Why would you want little stds running around eating all your money and shitting everywhere, and some useless bitch who does the same (only she will lie still long enough that you can put your dick in her)?

Fuck. My STEP DAD had to sleep on the couch last night for literally no reason. In his OWN FUCKING HOUSE. And he has to deal with his fucking wifes useless son on top of that.

Why?

I really don't get it. It's like marriage was invented by women to con men out of everything they value.
>>
Kys in a Rage of heroin abuse over a month, start selling everything, the guilt will haunt her all her life
>>
>>29276456

Read up on "sunk costs fallacy"

" The related term sunk cost fallacy has been used by economists and behavioral scientists to describe the phenomenon where people justify increased investment of money, time, lives, etc. in a decision, based on the cumulative prior investment ("sunk costs"), despite new evidence suggesting that the cost, beginning immediately, of continuing the decision outweighs the expected benefit. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment

And

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs
>>
File: 1454501180992-2.jpg (30 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1454501180992-2.jpg
30 KB, 321x348
J U S T
U
S
T

There doesn't seem like there's an obvious ways out of this situation for you. Maybe just try to fuck her shit up as much as possible

>let her bring the adulterer into the house. DON'T SAY YOU SUPPORT IT. just bait her.
>since you're too pussy to kill her, record them having sex
>send it to your children
>divorce proceedings probably ensue
>hire a good kike lawyer to handle the case for you

Its your only chance m8.
>>
>>29279787
>women
>guilt

LOL

Nah dude she'll just be really happy he made it easy for her and killed himself. Of course while status signaling how distraught she is, so heartb roken, so sad, how could HE do this to HER and to their FAMILY, wahhhh! Meanwhile taking the adulterers dick in their bed every night
>>
>>29277654
No.

Muslim women obviously face the same issue that western men face.

Go back to burkastan you religious nutjob nobody wants your retardation here besides the edgy 12 year olds.
>>
Get std test.

Pay hookers to masturbate with her toothbrush.

Don't sex her anymore
>>
>>29280035
STDs don't survive outside of the body long enough for that plan to succeed.
>>
>>29280067
>STDs don't survive outside of the body long enough for that plan to succeed.

yes they can, especially if he keeps the instrument moist.

even more affective would be to get one of those "penis DLCs" like in Dion and the Dildo, wear a condon underneath and bang some hookers with that, maybe up the butt too, dont clean it, tell his wife he wants to be the man she deserves and then bone her with it
>>
>>29277183

What country specifically?
>>
I'd probably hire a contract killer on the deepweb tbqh.
After having watched Divorce Corp, I know how fucked my shit is at this stage. If he fails, I'll write a manifesto about how men have less rights in modern society than slaves ever did and then murder-suicide
>>
>>29277183
Top Kek, do some research, retard. In Islam, you're religiously bound so that you each get half of everything and you financially support her. However, you are guaranteed the children which is good, single mothers are horrible to growing children. Also beating your wife is a big no-no.

t. Muslim
>>
>>29276456
Kill her and frame her lover
>>
>>29280468
>Also beating your wife is a big no-no

lol
>>
>>29280468

so beating her to prevent her fucking up is haram but killing her is halal if she fucks up

makes sense
>>
File: 1446294774121.png (281 KB, 1018x1036) Image search: [Google]
1446294774121.png
281 KB, 1018x1036
It just so happens in life that sometimes things don't turn out as we wanted.
>>
>>29276456
its such a shame she died in that accident

protip use potatoes to get solanine and stick a nice dose of it a meal that already has a strong taste to mask it fully. take no chances you know
>>
what if you hit her with your car when pulling into your driveway? accidentally and she was put into a vegetative state....then pull the plug.

Or that run away and take all the cash.

The only reason shes cucking you is because she has the finances to do it.

Women will fuck the shit out of you for that cash,

and no guy is going to keep fucking her and paying for her because she is a 0/10 at this point.

get the money, fucking all of it and run, you're actually profiting like this.
>>
>>29280614
>>29280630
I just re-read the passage from the Qur'an and apparently, I'm wrong somewhat.

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and separate from them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

This is the modest version, the actual version says, " to strike them." I guess I was lied to.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.