[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanons, have you ever considered seducing innocent underage boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
femanons, have you ever considered seducing innocent underage boys?
>>
Women aren't pedophiles senpai
>>
>>29275895
Just post the shota you autist
>>
>>29277168
Top kek, yes they are. A Hispanic teacher here in America recently got impregnated by a 13 year old boy. The only difference is you never hear about women doing it since the most they get is like a month community service while men who do it get prison sentences.
>>
>>29275895
No, because /ss/ is disgusting. If I were a guy I'd do it though
>>
>>29277205
post your favorite yaoi doujin
>>
>>29277205

So you wanna be a dude AND rape little boys?

Wtf i hate women now
>>
>>29277215
I really like this one
http://myreadingmanga.info/seiryoukei-inryoushui-hawasensei-ore-eng/
>>29277238
I don't think most woman think like that so hate me only instead
>>
>>29277205
>yaoi obssesed pedophile FtM tranny
Holy shit I'm scared, like I fear for my boipucci being near a degenerate as yourself.
>>
>>29277265
okay the beginning to that was pretty funny but the lewd was kinda hot
>tfw no dirty fujo gf who hangs out on myreadingmanga
>>
>tfw 5'4 20 year old and imagine getting dommed by women for looking like a little boy
>>
Done more than think. Now I'm a registered sex offender and felon.
>>
>>29277401

Why are you lying? Do you enjoy upsetting people?
>>
>>29277401
>Done more than think. Now I'm a registered sex offender and felon.
Post the fucking story
>>
>>29275895
Robots are probably more innocent than underage boys. If I ever wanted to feel like I was conquering new ground I would find a job at a place that sells anime figures and hit on guys that couldn't hold eye contact.
>>
>>29277469

You could do that without the gay selling shit 2bh

You wouldn't meet robots there I don't think, just garden variety weebs and neckbeards that are social in their own way.
>>
>>29277401
>registered sex offender
>female

doubt it
>>
>>29277435
I had a relationship with an underage boy I was taking care of but stupidly got caught. Police got involved, parents pressed charges, went to trial and lost. I saw 4 years prison for it as a result and don't have custody over the baby I had because of it.
>>
>>29277559
How did you end up taking care of him? More details please, it's really interesting.
>>
>>29277559
Interesting, what country, what race, what age, and what age was he?
>>
>>29277578

Stop replying to an ERPer you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29277186
thisblox
every thread
>>
>>29277578
Babysitting. Mostly it was for his sister who was much younger but their parents left me in charge of both of them. Details well I'd been taking care of them for over a year before I tried anything with him. The relationship lasted 5 months before we got caught in the act. His parents also had proof on me with a baby camera I didn't know about.

>>29277591
USA, both white, I was 23 and he was 12.
>>
>>29277752

>white "people"

white men are so fucked they cant even stop their women from fucking children

lmao youre like bonobos.
>>
>>29277752
Can you explain why you were attracted to him?
>>
>>29277401

Nice

You're my gf now btw
>>
Fembots I know its a real challenge for you cunts to effortpost because you get the attention you so badly crave shitposting, but please for the love of us all, PLEASE GREENTEXT YOUR STORIES IN EXCRUCIATING DETAIL
>>
>>29279501

Maybe a lot of the women here just outright haven't raped kids, Anon.
>>
>>29279520

having sex with dogs is already common for women so why not young boys?
>>
>>29279737

Oh shut up, Anon.

blox2bh
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.