[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a random comment about something on youtube >random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: no.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
no.png
10 KB, 604x608
>make a random comment about something on youtube
>random fucking autist out of nowhere comes and starts berating me because I made him for some reason
>he's actually getting upvotes
>literally came to pick a fight with a random person for no reason

Why do people do this? Legit mental illness? Didn't even sound like trolling.
>>
Easy . Chad's

no officer it's oregano
>>
Tends to be narcissism, or just painful lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>29275828
Succesful troll was clearly very succesful.

I'd get that butthurt looked at, it's pretty bad.

>it's me, bitch you ready for round 2
>>
>>29275828
>Make autistic intentionally inflammatory post on youtube
>Some other autist tries to debate me about some stupid thing I said

End of the day, you're both stupid.
>>
>>29276107

All I said was that I hope a game that was announced at E3 is good and some autist comes and tells me how people like me make him murderous.

Fuck off.
>>
>>29276135
And? Why are you so butthurt? You should have just gone with it and said some mad bants like "you couldn't murder your own little sister, Pussy" or even something simple like "you're a fucking faggot dude" or just shook it off.
>>
>post video I remade ( taken down ) with 70 views
>furry autist comes along and starts spasing out, downthumbing all my content then sent his army of furfags to repeat
>tells me i stole his video despite the frames being different

I liked youtube back in 2009 it wasn't infested with mentally ill redditors.
>>
>>29276135
That's the Youtube comments for you. For some reason it has developed a culture of 'tough kids' that are always attacking each other. It's seriously rare to find any constructive discussion going on there.
>>
>>29276135
What game anon?

Twewy 2 never ever
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.