[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between an acquaintance, a friend, and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465716165563.png (81 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
1465716165563.png
81 KB, 409x406
Whats the difference between an acquaintance, a friend, and a best/good friend?
>>
when you arent sure if you are gay or not for them, thats a good friend, someone you tlk normally a do stuff normally its a friend, if you are a faggot normally having a cursh on your friend doesnt count.
>>
Depends on how much it would take to betray them
>>
>>29275679
an acquaintance is hi, goodbye and how's the weather/life. A friend is "let's drink some beers / play vidya" and a good friend is "I'm having a sad moment in my life/ that girl is making you good, be with her"
>>
>>29275679
Acquaintances are people you see on occasion and can get along with, usually at some sort of event. Usually no contact outside of the medium in which you know each other.
For example, people you play MTG with on fridays
A friend is someone you talk to about more personal stuff with, and are comfortable sharing your thoughts with no filter. You can hang out in any medium and enjoy yourselves.
A best/good friend is someone you can tell pretty much anything to and they'll be alright with it and vice versa. You unironically love them, like family. You talk more regularly with them than any other person, besides maybe your mom or someone else that you love.
IMO best friends are extremely hard to come by, if you lose old friends, finding a new best friend is really fucking hard. Unless you're a dumb female that has a new "best friend" every month.
>>
>>29276157
basically this

an acquaintance is someone you're on good terms with. you don't really see them outside of whatever context you routinely see them in (work, school etc)

friends are people you talk with routinely outside of work or whatever. usually you make an effort to hang out with them, too. may not be often, but still routine enough. you feel comfortable talking to them about heavier stuff than work or the weather or whatever.

good friends are basically friends 2.0. not sure how to quantify this over regular friends. i guess you just feel closer to them
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.