[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone say to stay away from girls with borderline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 753x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 753x724
Why does everyone say to stay away from girls with borderline personality disorder?
>>
They all have borderline personality.
>>
>>29275621
This. Nothing but trouble, emotionally abusive and annoying. They are like normies only they rage more. Roasties in general suffer from that.
>>
>>29275621
It seems kind of cool though when theyre not being abusive and insane, supposedly they love you more than anything. I dont really seek validation but I know if I somehow dated a girl, she would always want someone better.
>>
>>29275572
If I can handle my bipolar, could I handle a womyn with borderline personality disorder
Does it blend?
>>
Because you're a fucking crazy bitch and no real man wants to put up with your bullshit. The only man who would settle for a BPD bitch is a beta who can't do any better.
>>
>>29275691
I dated a girl with bpd for 2 years and she made me feel like a god at the beginning. It hurt a lot when she dumped me.
>>
My mother has BPD

She has been married 4 times and none of my 3 brothers have the same father. Her current husband worships her like a goddess, but she genuinely hates him. Whnever he goes to kiss her she turns her head away. She ways looks away whenever he is talking. She always has some pouting look on her face around him.
Of course, this doesn't stop her from demanding his paychecks. He has given her his entire paycheck for the past few months. He is living in his car and has panic attacks regularly now. She accuses him of cheating whenever he goes somewhere out of town or talks to any girl, his sister included. Meanwhile she is to 2 different guyys on Facebook and sees no problem
>>
because they're fucking crazy, unpredictable and will fuck you up mentally(and possibly physically)
>>
are they cool for one night stands?
>>
>>29275794
Poor bastard. But I feel as bad for him as I would for a beaten wife. Just get the fuck out of there. Don't put up with it.
>>
I met a girl with that in the psych ward and she tried claiming this guy in there raped her even though that was impossible.
>>
>>29275572
not everyone just the beta exes that are still obsessing over them and want to keep any guy from getting close to the girl.

no lie, I had this beta cuck, catfish me, and start talking shit about her to me, how she was fucked up mentally/damaged etc etc, and she could never be with me, basically how only he understood her and was the right partner for her.

what really got me thou, is how the poor retard, even after she knew her ex was divulging personal info about her to other people to keep her isolated, still went back to him.
just goes to show the battered woman syndrome is real.

both pathetic fucks imo.
>>
>>29275969
Had the exact same thing happen to me. At least I broke them up for two months and managed to fuck her without ever starting a relationship.
>>
>>29276017
sad part is I didn't want to fuck her, I wanted a relationship with her, If I learned something from that experience is to stay away from anyone that even knows what the fuck BPD is.
>>
Never stick your dick in crazy. That's why
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.