[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, Robots. I'm making a RPG game to a girl I like. Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 10
File: game.png (137 KB, 540x412) Image search: [Google]
game.png
137 KB, 540x412
Hi, Robots.

I'm making a RPG game to a girl I like.

Its almost ready and completing game takes about 1,5 hours. Is this too creepy?
>>
>>29275491
Fucking hell.

Normally for something like that I would call you autistic.

But this is something different anon. Making a game for a girl - that's like putting a part of the soul into something which she will most likely enjoy (unlike poems or love songs or such bullshit).

You're not too autistic.
Congratz anon. Pls post beta version of the game it looks so nice
>>
Yes, this is very creepy. Don't do it.
>>
>>29275865
I think it's gonna stay in Beta forever knowing OP
>>
>>29275491
>Basic RPGmaker assets

I hope she knows how little you care for her.
It doesn't even look good.

You couldnt just use a couple of the nicer looking spritepacks that are literally easy as shit to find?
>>
>>29275491
Don't do it. Giving her gifts before you speak up, even the moment you speak up about your true feelings is a big no-no.
>>
>>29275491
Your plan has one problem: girls don't play video games
>>
>>29275491
as a girl I think you are retarded.
I would literally tell you to never call me again because its just looks insane that someone who I dont know is making a video game for me.

WTF is wrong with your head?
>>
Depends, how good looking are you OP?
>>
I am absolutely certain this is 100% an okay thing to do.
>>
>>29275491
Don't do it, girls are just disgusting whores that don't give two shits about you and they will probably call you creepy.
>>
>>29276215
wtf is wrong with you guys.
Just fucking ask her if she has time for a coffee, we girls arent that complicated beings.

Everything is just crazy what you are planing.

If a guy I like asks me for coffee I will always say yes and if I dont like him I just tell him I have sadly no time so maybe next time and he knows I have no interest but he still has his dignity but you guys are literally acting like autistic idiots with your crazy gifts.
>>
>>29276279
>>29275491
See, told you I was right! You'd just look like a creepy bastard even though you're a decent person. The roastie confirms this, though if I were you I'd avoid roasties all together.
>>
>>29276279
Who knows, maybe OP's game will go viral and get greenlit on steam. He'll make millions and snag the girl of his dreams.
>>
>>29276279
>I just tell him I have sadly no time so maybe next time and he knows I have no interest

Fuck you for this, MEN CANNOT READ MINDS.
>>
>>29276328
and I will go dance naked outside.

Wake up OP just ask her if she has time for a coffee and nothing more.If she says yes it means she likes you and if she says no you still have your mans pride and you know she has no interest on you.

But hey how much I know OP will probably make a videogame and present it to her infront of the whole school.
>>
>>29275491

This is autistic as fuck but sounds like something I would do. It's creepy.
>>
Please OP, what did you used to create this RPG?
I think its a great idea. If it doesnt require any qualification, I will do it too.
>>
>>29275491
If someone did this for me it would actually be pretty sweet
Go for it OP
>>
>>29275491
she'd probably think it's nice, but not realize how much effort it took to make it

also, does 1,5 mean 1500 hours? because that makes more sense than 1 hour 30 minutes
>>
>>29276349
well now you know.
also its nothing to be ashame of to ask a girl to have a coffee with you and if she says no you just move on, but making some shitty videogames for a girl is literally autistic and I would honestly call the police if you would do that infront of my friends or on public.
>>
>>29276424
Dude it's rpgmaker a highschool student could do this easily
>>
Tell us about the game OP
>>
It's creepy as fuck.
It's as if you've schemed some sort of plan to win her heart instead of being normal.
You aren't doing some sort of Wicca summoning OP, what you can do is show it to her AS SOON AS YOU GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER depending of the gaming content. If your game ends in worshipping/marrying/fucking her then just kill yourself.
>>
>>29276441
Why are you here?

Original commento
>>
>>29276424
> 1500 hours
Making a game that would take that much time to complete would be creepy as fuck.
I hope you realize how retarded you are by aksing that.
>>
>>29275491
If it helps OP if I were a girl I would think this is the shit.
>>
>>29275865
I'll post it when it's ready to beta playing.

>>29275884
Maybe, not gonna make money with this. I have few games that are going to Steam, but looks bad :(

>>29275915
This is just for fun and there's in-game spots and events where I tell her I like her more than she thinks.
>>
File: datboi.gif (101 KB, 426x425) Image search: [Google]
datboi.gif
101 KB, 426x425
I think she will show this to Chad and they will laugh hard and while they fuck Chad will say: ''HAHA what an autistic looser your friend is''. Anon we all know what whores want, there's no exception. Stop doing such things to people that can't understand true love, you gonna end hurting yourself bro.
>>
>>29276084
She's otaku
>>
Maybe the reason were all robots I not because society puts us down but because other robots just insult each other? OP wants some genuine help it not much to ask

Go for it Op and even if she says no you lose nothing
>>
>>29276550
Huge redflag, she gonna make you orbit her until she finds a Chad cock to suck.

Save money for scorts.
>>
>>29276530
That's smart, OP. You shouldn't even gift it to her, as such. You should ask her to play your game to test it, whilst in actuality it's meant to slowly condition her into falling for you.

Regardless, any person would appreciate such creativity.
>>
>>29275491
>Using standard rpg maker assets.

stay pleb.
>>
>>29276487
Because my friend told me there is some place full of people whoare like this white feel guy meme.

I just started browsing 4chan and this place like 2 days ago and I am honestly speechless I dont know where to even start.

You guys are making things too complicated and often you are imagning things in your head that makes no sense.

If you like a girl try to get close to her trhough other friends and if you cant do it that way just say something like "Hey I noticed at my work/school and wanted to ask you if you have time to have a coffee with me"

Its so fucking simple, but you guys are making some crazy plans without even knowing if the girl likes you, if I would see some guy would do this to me the first thing I would think is he is so shy and has no confidence if he rather spend 40 hours in making a game to ask me out then to be a man and come to me and look into my eyes and ask me a simple question like "You have time for a coffee".
>>
File: death.png (296 KB, 1594x793) Image search: [Google]
death.png
296 KB, 1594x793
>>29276457
She is the Main character herself. She wakes up and her dad is dead. She goes to local town and start asking people who killed her father.

She finds out that some Succubus murdered her father because he owned some mirror what is portal to some dark world.

You need to level up up to lvl30 until you can access and compete the dark world. Before that there's few side queswts and little bit fun added just to keep level grinding fresh. Dungeons and shit.

In the pic, The end world is not ready yet. There will be portals to other minimaps with some random shit and some puzzles.
>>
File: 1464737653874.jpg (200 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1464737653874.jpg
200 KB, 717x880
>>29276644
ROASTIE, OUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND LONELINESS YOU CAN'T RELATE TO OUR FEELS GO BACK TO R/FOREVERALONE YOU FUCKING SLUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29276668
So cringy kys anon, trust me this gonna be so awkward that she and her friends gonna make fun of you for your entire life.
>>
>>29276668
I am the girl who said you are retarded and now I know I was right.

Stop making a idiot out of yourself for fuck sake and be a fucking man and ask her out and look into her eyes and not the floor down like a sperg.

Jesus you guys have less confidence then me while having a period and I have to go to the beach in a bikini
>>
>>29276672
wtf is a roastie?
and no fuck you, you will not tell me what to do.
Mr. Beta
>>
>>29276644
Fuck off with your coffee, I don't even drink coffee I have an intolerance.
>>
>>29275491
that layout is completely retarded, wtf is it supposed to be?
>>
>>29276762
Jesus are you retarded coffee just means " lets go have a drink" it doesn't mean you have to drink coffee , you can drink water for all I care.

You guys needs the 101 basics of social interaction.
>>
>>29276844
Fuck off with your water, I don't even drink water I have an intolerance.
>>
>>29276855
You can drink my piss from the bathroom then, will that make you happy?
>>
>>29276844
What if she doesn't want water? I mean, I assume females imbibe water to survive just the same as males, but water isn't really a social drink. Besides, water is expensive at restaurants and if we're drinking water I can just bring my own from the tap at home. Of course if we plan in advance.
>>
>>29276865
are you kidding me ?
"LETS HAVE A COFFEE" JUST MEANS I WANT TO HAVE A DRINK WITH YOU,JESUS YOU CAN ORDER ANYTHING YOU WANT.

When a guy asks me for coffee and I go with him I usually order some fruit juice.
>>
>>29276864
I...I'd like that
>>
File: 1464729607553.gif (482 KB, 479x270) Image search: [Google]
1464729607553.gif
482 KB, 479x270
>>29276864
Hm that would be nice really. I would love some whip slashes too.
>>
>>29276864
P I S S
I
S
S

I N T O L E R A N C E
N
T
O
L
E
R
A
N
C
E
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize (2).jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize (2).jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>29276888
Check em' she must deliver for the trips of truth
>>
>>29276844
> You guys needs the 101 basics of social interaction.

Well duh, it's your second day here. Lurk moar.
>>
>>29276880
>>29276888
honestly I will never understand you guys on 4chan.
all of your problems could be so easy fixed if someone thought you the basics of social interaction.

Like that asking someone for coffee doesn't literally means you have to drink coffee.

I had enough hard time understand why my ex bf wanted to lick my feet but you guys even enjoy drinking piss...
>>
>>29276926
> all of your problems could be so easy fixed if someone thought you the basics of social interaction.
> thought
> roasties in charge of spelling

Yes, we know. Why do you think we're here? We are the guy you laughed at in every school, who you left out and spat on. Now we're old, and it's too late for us anyway.
>>
>>29276926

>>29276880 was actually a joke. But trust me, if you feel awkward around fetishes, I don't think you belong here.

I don't have any fetish either, but i just DGAF when people talk abaut them
Maybe you could try that/spoiler]
>>
>>29276926
I can't tell if you're newfag or just retard.
>>
>>29276877
I'm fairly certain announcing drinking coffee implies that coffee will be had at said meeting. Otherwise it's utterly misleading and I don't want to waste anyone's time.
>>
>>29276926

>asking someone to drink coffee doesnt mean youre asking them to drink coffee

So if I ask you to come over to play cards dont be surprised if I end up sacrificing you to the meme gods instead
>>
>>29276926
Kyra?
>>
>>29276957
English isn't my first language.
But why cant you guys just behave normal, I mean there are basics that you dont need someone to teach you.Also time again and again you guys take things way too serious if someone makes a joke about you , making 1 joke isn't instantly bullying.
>>29276960
What is DGAF

BTW the best thing what I like on this webpage is how you guys hate Chad so much , is he like some type of Arch Enemy of you?What is the secret about Chad?
>>
>>29277023
>just be yourself

That's a bingo.
>>
>>29276965
I assume newfag is a newcomer and yes I explained in some posts above I started browsing 4chan a couple of days ago.
>>29276978
No if you ask me to go play card games at your home I imagine you will invite couple of friends and we play poker or something like that while drinking alcohol.I mean this is usually what people do.
>>
>>29276668
>hi Anonette, I made this game for you
>it begins with your dad being brutally killed

I'm sure that will fly over REALLY well.
>>
>>29276926
Would you teach us please?
>>
>>29276970
Oh God you guys are honestly so weird.
Now I understand why my friend was laughing when she gave me the link to here.

How is your brain even working?
>>
>>29277023
DGAF = don't give a fuck.

And "Chad" is the stereotype of a handsome douchebag that gets any girl he wants. He deserves to be hated.
>>
>>29275884

Underrated post 5/5 bretty gud
>>
File: 1460369949951.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1460369949951.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>29277058
There's some nice sites with all the fun jokes and dunk memes that you can use. People there are normal, go out, have friends and even do casual sex.

Visit 9gag.com and reddit.com for funny times.

Le 9gag army is calling you
>>
>>29277103
The thing about Chad is that he doesn't exist, though. But some robots live under that fantasy. Chad is supposed to be this magical being that gets girls jumping on his cock merely by existing and has never had to work for anything in his life since it was all given to him before birth.
>>
>>29277095
I don't know, I'm not a neuroscientist. But I can collect some literature on the subject and forward it to you in a while.
>>
>>29276279
A guy asked for my number while I was working and I kept telling him "No, I'm working right now, that'd be unprofessional, I can't do that" but he wouldn't stop so I gave him my number anyway just so he would leave and he wouldn't stop texting me for weeks and I would hardly respond. That's when he got the hint.

Girls are conditoned to not be rude (also there's this implied threat that if we say no, we might face consequences) so we have a really hard time saying no, which ultimately causes confusion for the dude hitting on us and launching ourselves into uncomfortable situations.

It's a shitty defense mechanism but you hear stories all the time of girls turning down a dude and then being found chopped up in dumpster.
>>
>>29275884
Underrated post

Grapefruit
>>
>>29277121
Yup, you nailed it, anon.
Here, have a (you)
>>
>>29277088
How can I teach you basics ?Its just a normal thing to do. I honestly dont know you guys take things so literally like a computer.
The only cute thing what I noticed on this webpage are the Chad jokes and talks.

I imagine you guys as some small autistic hobbits fighting against Chad who is tall and handsome and is wearing a golden armor while you guys have wooden sticks.
>>
>>29277140
>Girls are conditoned to not be rude

Then why do girls always end up ghosting guys and ignoring them out of the blue? I'm not talking about the obvious creep who won't stop texting. But if you're messaging a guy, and there seems to be mutual interest, then why do girls nearly always sooner or later stop messaging without any reason?

I can't count the number of times that I've agreed with a girl on a date, and then just as we're setting up a time/place she stops replying.
>>
>>29277160
>you guys need to be taught I will teach you
>okay teach us
>what no way when did I imply that?

Again with this malignant misdirection. Are you purposely contradictory?
>>
>>29276530
>events where I tell her I like her more than she thinks.

So autistic it hurts to read.
I hope she turns you down in the most heartbreaking way possible.
>>
Rockin' Robbie was only like two weeks ago and we already get another autistic confession thread?

Every time I think r9k is becoming less autistic, someone goes and proves me wrong. Still not convinced this is real, but thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>29277217
>tfw almost everyone already forgot about Rockin Robbie Fitch after pretty much ruining his life
>>
>>29277235
Well, he got to be internet famous for a day. That's something.
[echoes]
>>
>>29277095
I have to ask though, if you think we're weird and pathetic, why do you come here to kick us while we're down? Like why do you laugh at us when you know that we're the lowest of the low, we didn't do anything vile or wrong that killed or hurt anyone, you're just mean spirited and coming to beat on those who are down on the ground and crying. Oh and the weird thing is that I'm fine with all social interaction except romantic shit, I'm actually doing rather well if you exclude the fact that I'm a 23 year old handholdless virgin.
>>
>>29277235
RIP [echoes]

Origuini post.
>>
>>29277140
I know I had such guys but usually most of them understand it when you say no.
>>29277195
I am not it just I have no idea where to start even.
>>29277134
I dont mean that stop being a computer.

>>29277121
Chad seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>29277261
>>29277283
Anyone have the link to the Vocaroo of his really shitty song?
>>
>>29277280
It's not the "normies" who generally do that. Just like Rockin' Robbie, the ones who tore him apart were other robots. The ones who doxxed her and then him and wrote nasty messages to them were robots.
>>
File: BaitAbstract.gif (68 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
BaitAbstract.gif
68 KB, 300x153
>>29277291
>Chad seems like a cool guy.
You made the bait too obvius.

D R O P P E D
>>
>>29277280
I explained it already my friend told me that she knows a place where are people like this white guy feel meme.
I just came here to check it out and found it how funny this place is.I never met people like you guys,but also stop being such drama queen no 1 is attacking you and calling you a couple of time retard is just how people tease each other.You take things way too direct.
>>
>>29277308
Who's rockin' robbie? I really missed out on 4chan drama because I took a long break on 4chan and missed out on a bunch of shit. Also you gotta be kidding me, there's literally a normie in this thread just making fun of us and shitting all over us. Normies trash on robots all the time.....
>>
>>29277317
Why how you guys describe Chad I feel like he must be pretty cool of all the girls like him and he looks handsome.

well his name sucks I give you that.
You guys should call him Jack that seems like a nice masculine name.
>>
>>29276612
Second this, foolproof plan. Go for it OP.
>>
>>29277343
I'm what you would call a normie. Yea, that girl is being a bit bitchy, but it's not like you robots are known for being nice.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28998192/

How the saga unfolded.
>>
>>29277343
>Also you gotta be kidding me, there's literally a normie in this thread just making fun of us and shitting all over us. Normies trash on robots all the time.....

This looks like a piss poor attempt at trying to fit in with the "robots" on this board and ITT.
>>
>>29277343
stop being a drama queen I am not trashing on you, I just said a couple of time that you guys where retards but its in more of a friendly way.
Did you never call your friend a idiot if he or she said something stupid?
>>
File: 05d.png (149 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
05d.png
149 KB, 540x540
>>29277321
White guy feel meme? You mean a something like this right? Also can you really blame me for feeling attacked? People have been treating me like shit for most of my life so of course I'm suspicious of everyone. I'm not even talking about casual teasing, I'm honestly fine with a bit of roasting here and there but these fuckers were relentless in bullying me, like they straight up beat me up and humiliated me.
>>
>>29277396
Of course not, that's incredibly rude. Everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>29277396
Eh sorry, it's hard to tell the difference between friendly teasing and actual insults over the internet.
>>
>>29277382
Eh, I really have noticed that normies like to fuck with us, though robots can be just as assholish, I have a bit of an in group preference for robots. Sorry if it came off as patronizing or that faggot who is pretending to fit in.
>>
>>29277396
You have to remember that some people on /r9k/ are bad at reading the tone of messages. They will be very quick to anger and take offense.
>>
>>29277404
1 of my best friends was also bullied because some guy liked her and asked her but but the other girl also liked the guy wand started to bully her and she had to change the school.

I dont have exp. with getting bullied so I probably can help you with that but usually people grow up once the enter uni or collage.

Highschool can be a nightmare for some people.

But also you have to understand if they bulli you it means you are a easy target so you have to change that , try to get big and strong.

Honestly no idea what is the best I only know my friend did change her school and after that everything was good after she met me.I introduced her to my friend and BOOM the next thing I know we are good friends and going shopping outside (mostly its window shopping) and having fun.
>>
>>29277182
It's kind of the same thing. Like it's easier to just ghost than actually confront someone and say "I don't like you." There are a million reasons why she could have done that- found a better prospect, lost interest, maybe you might have said something a little off color she didn't like but didn't want to tell she didn't like, etc, and if you dwell on this you'll just end up in a mental dead end. I'm not giving excuses because we do end up looking like the assholes in this kind of situation but I'm saying it's just better to move on than to dwell.

Would you rather a girl tell you all the reasons she's denying you or just disappear from your line of sight?
>>
>>29277433
ok I give you that.
>>29277473
will also remember

lol in 55 minutes I am done with my job and I can go home , this place is awesome for killing time at work, always something funny and interesting here to see.

Why is this place not more popular?

There was some thread with some guy posting a photo of his small penis next to a lighter and I wrote him " I had to laugh about it" and he asked me why I did it and I am thinking in my head " DUDE YOU ARE POSTING YOUR PENIS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU ASK ME WHY I LAUGH ????"
>>
>>29277306
I dug through my history and found it just for you anon.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Um4uCJBm8K
>>
>>29275491
I would be touched and I wouldn't find it creepy, but I would find it stressful. My feelings wouldn't change just because someone made a game for me, but I'd feel like a bitch turning him down after he went so far for me.
>>
>>29277494
Preferable would be something short like "Sorry, it's not gonna work" or "I don't think we should meet after all". Not ghosting out of the blue. Especially when most of the time, the girls don't show any signals that they would not be interested, on the contrary, they usually are quite looking forward to meeting.

Just a quick "bye" to let us know it's not going to happen would make us trust you a lot more. Now, every single time, we have to wonder if that was the last thing you will write to us.
>>
>>29277555
Why ?
You have the right to say no and this is what I did try to explain to this guy why its a bad idea to do something like that because he is also putting the girl in a bad situation.
>>
>>29277536
>55 minutes

Where do you work? In Europe?
>>
>>29277483
I'm currently 23 and working a programmer, there ain't much bullying there, most of it ended once I went to college so yea you're right. Also the funny thing is that I got sick of the bullying so I ended up beating up the lead bully with makeshift brass knuckles I hid under my gloves (it was winter so both of us could get away with wearing gloves), it's just that after that I became known as the psycho kid that almost killed someone and I basically became isolated for the rest of middle school. Then in high school I just became that weirdo who sits in the back and gets good grades all the time. Also not all of us have the luxury of moving. Since I got bullied or isolated for most of my developing years, I'm now a bit of a social weirdo because I barely got any positive reinforcement or interaction.
>>
>>29277593
Yes I am just a secretary and today there where not many things to arrange or people to call.

I cant wait to be done , buy some fruits and and yogurt and take a bath and enjoy my time.
>>
If the girl doesn't even acknowledges your existence yes, this is creepy and pathetic at the same time, putting time and effort into making something that she doesn't deserve is sad.

Again, if your chances with this girl are very narrow, DON'T DO IT OP! you will be ridiculized.
>>
>>29277581
Because the guy's presumably a friend that I care about. I don't have any bad experiences with guy friends. They've asked me out, I turn them down, we stay friends. I'm not doing anything wrong but I can still feel bad for hurting someone I care about, especially when all my friends have taken rejection gracefully.
>>
>>29277633
Sounds a bit late still. You're at work until 20 if you're in central Europe, 19 if in the UK. I left work at around 17 today. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>29277579
I wish we/I could be this forthcoming. It's really hard to reject someone, either face-to-face or over the internet. Some girls dont care but most have a hard time doing it. And I have to go back to the point of the possibility of the dude we're denying going Elliot on us. It's such a slim possibility but it happens far too often to unsuspecting girls. He's hailed as a hero on this board but people like him are the reason girls are so afraid of rejecting dudes in a "normal" way. And I've had my fair share of dudes ghosting on me too. And it hurts. It's confusing. But if they don't like you, lost interest, whatever, it's better off they just disappeared. Better than being kept around as an ego boosting orbiter.
>>
>>29277674
well usually my work is from 9 am to 5 pm but some girl got pregrant and they still didn't find replacement for her.

god thx its summer and not winter , at summer time its still day time at 8pm
>>
>>29277726
dont be so bitchy , you are again over complicating things.

From my exp 99% of the guys just say OK and go away and the other 1% maybe calls me some bad names and goes away and in some very very bad cases I had a guy who didn't want to stop bothering where I asked some friend if they can talk with him and he stopped after that.
>>
>>29277726
>>29277788
Nobody outside of /r9k/ even knows who Elliot is.
>>
>>29277808
this is true if you didn't say his name i would never even think that he existed.I rather go out with some friend have a drink and talk who is the most sexy guy in Game of Thrones then spend my time thinking if I i insulted some guy by declining his offer to be his gf.

Everyone gets rejected the only difference is us " normies" dont make a big drama out of it.

Who cares if you get rejected ?
>>
>>29277904
>the most sexy guy in Game of Thrones
I'd have a hard time imagining any girl not picking Jaime Lannister.

>Who cares if you get rejected ?
Those who have never been rejected because they've been too afraid to ever ask.
>>
>>29277904
>you have to be just like us in every way or else you're a weirdo

Normies are micromanaging control freaks that hate individuality.
>>
>>29277943
Make being rejected your new fetish. Try that, like the cuck thing but if you don't get new fap material, you fuck a real woman! Perfect plan!
>>
>>29277943
yes Jaime Lannister is a sex symbol , its crazy how a guy can look so sexy.
>>29277943
But its retarded way of thinking, getting rejected is literally something that most people learn in highschool.

Its a normal healthy way of life to understand how it is to be rejected and accepted by a guy/girl.
>>
She will play it for 2 minutes and get bored

I mean, who the fuck even plays these homemade RPG Maker games?
>>
>>29277980
They were all the rage when I was in middle school and high school (Class of 2006)
>>
>>29277968
>>29277978
I'm actually a normie who does get rejected and doesn't care. But I know where robots are coming from. Fear of rejection is big on /r9k/. Most of the kissless virgins have never asked a girl out because they're too afraid.

And yes, that's exactly what they should do. Start getting rejected. It gets easier each time. And one time, you won't even get rejected but she'll say yes.

Reminder that Chad gets rejected a lot all the time. He just doesn't give a fuck and moves on.
>>
>>29277963
see this is your problem you are again generalizing people and making things complicated.

If I am done with my job I dont want to talk about the meaning of life or some deep shit there are other moments when we can discuss such things.I want to have a drink and laugh and have fun with people.

You are acting like a baby if people talk about things you dont like you just label them as control freaks.

I mean for all I care you can talk about what super hero has the biggest penis and I will have a fun time and laugh.

Also even if the show is shit its still nice to talk with people and have a good time without the stress we have at work.
>>
>>29277980
OP said he'd get it on greenlight. He already has a few games under his belt so it'll go through without all the hassle.
>>
>>29278002
With everyone only playing their own creations and nobody giving a shit about anyone else's, right?
>>
>>29277788
But you just proved my point? That 1% is what I'm talking about. That slim chance but we don't want to take it. And I said, SOME women don't have a problem rejecting. Most do. And that's very clearly evidenced by what dudes have been saying.

>>29277808
You don't have to know his name to know that some dudes do that kind of shit. It's scary. We don't actively walk around thinking "this dude is gonna kill me" or "I might get raped" but that threat is there, whether you like it or not. Most women have had horrifying experiences when it comes to random dudes, I know I have. So when you combine horrifying news stories with horrifying personal experiences, it makes for a pretty untrusting mindset.
>>
>>29278056
No, RPG Maker was big during the early/mid 2000s. Games that had a fanbase of several thousand people weren't uncommon.
>>
>>29277963
There was literally not a single instance in the post you quoted that had anything to do with your bitter angry projection about the world. You're just imagining things again.
>>
>>29278068
so because you worry about this 1% you let yourself feel bad ?
You are in a way more crazy then the guys who said they would drink my piss some posts above in this thread.
>>
>>29278031
This reply has basically nothing to do anything I said
>>
>>29278108
Funny, how it was your reply that had nothing to do with anything she said
>>
>>29278088
>"You're being silly and idiotic if you care about hurting someone's feelings"

Yeah there was
>>
>>29278108
ok let me tell you in a different way , No 1 is trying to control you, you dont have to be like everyone else, its just happens that many people like Game of Thrones and we enjoy a casual talk about it.

I hate sports but I still go and watch it because I know we will have a fun time and I will ask the guys stupid questions.

Just take it easy , you dont have to stop liking things that you do now but there are things that people dont want to discuss after a hard day of work.
>>
>>29278122
She said normal people don't feel guilty about rejecting others, and that if you do feel guilty you take things too seriously. Classic case of normies being unable to accept that different people are different.
>>
>>29278142
>>29278108
Oh I am sorry I did miss click -__- your post.

My fault !!!!!!

anyway 10 more minutes and I am off
>>
>>29278142
I wasn't referring to the Game of Thrones part. I was talking about >>29278161
>>
>>29278161
She said rejections happen and people accept them. You said that everyone must think like a robot and be an angry Elliot about it. Classic case of robots being unable to accept that different people are different.
>>
>>29278099
It's a defense mechanism that MANY WOMEN will agree to having. I really can't understand how you walk around rejecting dudes left and right and not caring about your personal well being. I've been tall and looking way older than my age since I was 13 so I've had many experiences that made me uncomfortable from an age where I didn't know how to handle this shit. And, ten years later, I still don't know how to handle this shit. I'm not going to deny being crazy, but (excuse me for saying this) society made me this way.
>>
>>29278133
>"You're being silly and idiotic if you care about hurting someone's feelings"

Uhh... most robots are angry jerks who don't care about hurting anyone's feelings.
>>
>>29278194
What? No, all I said is that there's nothing wrong about feeling guilty about being the rejecter. I turned down a female friend once and felt so bad I couldn't sleep. I can't imagine being indifferent.
>>
>>29278205
>society made me this way
What way? Unable to talk to people? Unable to get a relationship?
>>
>>29277536
why can't people like you just die? why was elliot such a failure have people earned nothing fromthe unabomber
>>
File: 1443265076880.jpg (44 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
1443265076880.jpg
44 KB, 655x653
>this whole thread
cmon goyim, i'm trying to do my calculus
>>
>>29278205
dude I am small asian girl,literally 99% of everything that lives on this planet can overpower me and kill me.

If I keep thinking about what can go wrong I would never have a free day off.
Because pro tip normies dont care about rejecting as much as you think they do.
Literally 99%of man will do nothing then to laugh it off and move and maybe some idiot will say " LOL SUCK MY DICK BITCH" and I just ignore it and move and the very stubborn people you can call you friends or father to take care of that.

Any normal person will not get hurt for being rejected that happens only when its your first time in highschool.

So just because some weirdo will make a crazy story of it you will let him dictate your life???????
>>
>>29278312
Maybe it's an American thing. Your media bombards you with every day news about how dangerous it's out there and how everyone is a potential killer and rapist.
>>
I am off see ya guys , have a nice evening !!!
>>
>>29276279
>if I like a guy
This is what you don't understand. OP is most likely a monotone weirdo with a strange sense of humor and and obsession with Japanese culture. OP knows that you would tell him no because of what he's like so he's trying to make you like him before he asks.
>>
>>29276668
I can guarantee this girl is not worth the game you're making for her
>>
>>29278250
Unable to talk to people, unable to relate. I literally get nervous when people so much as look at me, female or male.

>>29278312
I'm not saying your wrong, but I just can't help it. I don't actively think someone is going to hurt me, and in fact, I could probabaly over power 80% of the people that might threaten me, but I'm just not hardwired to take any situation that lightly. I applaud and admire your mindset. I wish I could be like that. But I'm not.

Also
>friends
>father

Yeah I don't have any of that. Brothers either. And my mom? She's been trampled on by most men in her life. I just don't have that kind of support system that makes me feel safe. So I don't trust men. I don't trust women either. Why bother?
>>
>>29275491
are you autistic like me i also thought this once.
but no, fuck women.
>>
>>29276644
get the fuck off my website you cunt
>>
>>29278542
Oh hi there Hiro, how are you today?
>>
>>29276695
the beach? wtf? why are you here?
>>
>>29277023
LOL guys, she thinks it's 1 joke! huehuehuehuehuehuehueheuhe. GTFO normalfag
>>
>>29276279
You're jealous, aren't you? No one ever put some effort and heart into gift for you. Everyone were just basically throwing at you whatever coffee costs. That's how much you're worth - the price of a coffee that anyone can get. She on the other hand will get something special, something just for her.
>>
>>29280486
There is the teeny weeny little detail that they are not a couple. It's most likely a one-way crush from OP's part.
>>
so whens the beta dropping you fucking beta?
>>
>>29276644
>You guys are making things too complicated
Says someone for whom agreeing to coffee means being interested in someone and not agreeing means thinking someone is creep.
Says someone for whome coffee isn't even coffee, but any kind of drink.
Says someone for whom giving number to someone isn't leading on.

>>29276668
That's brilliant idea anon.

>>29277494
>>29277726
>I'm not giving excuses because we do end up looking like the assholes
What a selfish cunt you are. Next time girl gets beaten on the street we're not jumping in because we don't want to face any possible slightly uncomfortable outcomes.

>It's really hard to reject someone, either face-to-face or over the internet
>it's easier to just ghost than actually confront someone
If confronting someone is so hard why are you surprised OP doesn't want to confront girl? It's equivalent of your shitty love letters you leave in guy's you like locker or bag in school. The difference OP is being actually creative.
And not to mention the teasing that often comes if you get rejected by a girl, also often from the girl you like because she tries to fit in with the rest.

>Would you rather a girl tell you all the reasons she's denying you
Yes. You're like these shit teachers that are like "here's worst grade ever because your work was shit. What? You don't know what is wrong? Boo-fucking-hoo, I'm not telling you, go learn yourself" not realizing that if student knew it isn't right, he wouldn't write it in the first place.

Think people should adjust to your rules and comfort? What makes your rules and comfort more important than others? Why don't you adjust? Why won't you even go for middle ground? Oh wait, because even fucking trying to be honest is too scary and uncomfortable for you, whore.

You're entitled, selfish, hypocritical cunt with completely no idea how stuff looks from any other point of view than yours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
>>29281189
I think you're getting me and the actual cunt confused, and if you'd notice, we exchanged a few words and she's the one telling op to man up. Because I ( >>29277494, >>29277726) am not making excuses. I am not suggesting people cater to my point of view. I'm merely giving insight and using my personal experience to show why some chicks act the way they do. I know our/my reasoning is retarded and can seem backwards, but you're clearly the one not willing to see things from our point of view. If you were, I highly doubt you'd be THIS hostile.
>>
>>29281660
Both of you are roasties.
>>
>>29282135
That's just a buzz word now, it doesn't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>29277140
>but you hear stories all the time of girls turning down a dude and then being found chopped up in dumpster.

Those are exactly that though, just stories. There's some really interesting studies into fear of crime and actual chances of being a victim and the figures are just massively different. Women condition themselves to be scared then do all this crazy shit
>>
>>29275884
ABSOLUTELY
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>29276279
>and if I dont like him I just tell him I have sadly no time so maybe next time
bitch.
>>
>>29275865
>not telling your gf it is a random, indie game you found in the internet to know her true feelings about the game
>>
>>29275491
I wish someone would do this for me
>>
>>29278480
*tips kindly*
>>
>>29275491
what'd you program it in?
>inb4 Java shit
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.