[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, if you are actually suffering from depression my humble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 766x960
Hey /r9k/, if you are actually suffering from depression my humble advice for you is to stay off this board. It cultivates shitty thoughts about life and general and if you come here daily it just keeps you in a shitty cycle. I'm not shitting on the board, I love you guys, but this place breeds negativity. Best of luck to you all.
>>
But what else am i supposed to do all day?
>>
>>29275300
/thread
original comment, robot
>>
>>29275217
Absolutely true. That's why I am coming here after the depression. Would've been bad if I went when I was depressed.
>>
>>29275300
go to /sp/, it's fun during euro16
>>
>>29275300
Any other board. Contrary to the belief on here too leddit is good for finding specific communities for things you may have an interest in. The bulk of it is shite though. I still browse chan, mostly /so/, /o/, and other boards like that. Literally any place on the internet where every other topic is about killing yourself or how shitty your life is.
>>
>>29275352
What helped you overcome depression?
>>
>>29275217
if you have a mental illness, /r9k/ really shouldn't be your only board, agreed
>>
Origami Desu Desu Desu~
>>
last original bump desu
>>
>>29275682
>time
>a woman that showed affection to me (but it didn't result into anything, other than me feeling much better)
>exposed to drug addicts in a mental health facility (I have bipolar with psychosis): realizing there's people are fucked up worse
>studying again, but now something I like

The woman I am talking about was my tutor, she wasn't much older as me, at that time I was 22. She seemed to be attracted to me. Whatever it was she helped me feel good again.I felt like she really cared about me and did not judge me.

I was told by other students she was worried when I was late because she didn't think it was something I would do. And when I got stressed she noticed. I could be taking it too personal, but it felt good when somebody cared about you. She was goofy, it made me smile.

I wish more women would treat me as a person with feelings instead of just a potential bf or fuck
I am not a robot because I'm ugly but because I have trust issues

I felt that therapists just did their job and did not care on a personal level. I dunno what else to call it. I even have the feeling my mom just does what she does instead of really caring about me.

Anti-depressants did me more harm as good, but everyone differs. If it helps you to the path of recovery do it.

Sorry about that whole woman story, it is a secret I really had to get off my chest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.