[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you too, sweetie. What's that? You want me to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Rate me.jpg (107 KB, 756x567) Image search: [Google]
Rate me.jpg
107 KB, 756x567
I love you too, sweetie. What's that? You want me to be your girlfriend??

Aww. That's so sweet. I don't think it's a good idea though. I love you way to much to risk losing your friendship.
>>
>>29274800
so we fukin or wat?
>>
sauce plxsz
>>
>>29274816
Of course not. Deep down, you already knew that though, didn't you.
>>
>>29274800
>I love you way to much to risk losing your friendship.

Well, you just lost it. Our friendship is officially over, effective immediately. See ya around.
>>
>>29274856
my heart is broken, I've never felt so cucked b4 all I can do now is fap to your pictures cry
>>
>>29274952
>have sex with me or I'll stop being your friend.

You sound like a great guy, anon.
>>
>>29274800
She's completely right. If you do anything other than accept it you'll look like a huge beta bitch, and if you try to force it you'll get cucked.
Just remember, your day to return this feeling will come in the twilight years..but only if you work for it.
>>
>>29275041
>i want to fuck you instead of being your friend, so I don't think we can be friends anymore, since I'll just want to fuck you instead
>>
File: rate me please.jpg (222 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
rate me please.jpg
222 KB, 1280x960
>>29275739
If you're willing to throw our friendship away for something that trivial, then I guess your friendship isn't worth very much. Pity. Your friendship was your only redeeming quality. You're really not sexy and I'm not attracted to you, like, at all.
Of course, deep down, you already knew that though, didn't you.
>>
>>29275881
That's fine, people don't have to attract eachother and if they don't they can just part their ways. The problem is that the friendship was over once the affection happened, it's not the same anymore and while it probably is pity it cannot cantinue the same way we have to come to rational conclusion of us being in different situation than previous iterations and said situation requieres different set of behavioral patterns that we need to implement in order to maximalize our good and well-being, so we may enjoy our time on this planet to the maximum instead of wallowing ourself in pityful and lowly emotions that cannot result in anything beneficial and will only drag us down as time elapses, until we find outselves in situation that we could already be anticipating and we could already resolve without the needless curdles of emotional rollercoaster and denial over reality we are experiencing at the time.
>>
>>29276034
That's a cool story. But we're not friends anymore... so I guess you're no longer invited to my party Saturday. That's going to be super awkward considering all of your friends are going to be there.
>>
>>29276225
>friends

Sure. Yeah, totally.
>>
Those nipples are disgusting holy shit
>>
>>29274800
>>29275881

Why do hot girls always have nice houses?
>>
>>29274800
what the hell are you doing in my house? unless i'm get to fuck you get out!
>>
>>29274800
Public service announcement that straight men and straight women can never be truly good friends. They can be pals or acquaintances, but true deep platonic friendships are essentially impossible between the two.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.