[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite bit of My Twisted World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 144928392321.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
144928392321.png
599 KB, 473x704
What is your favourite bit of My Twisted World
>>
>>29274693
Childhood is fun, but when a boy reaches puberty a whole new world opens up to him
a whole new world with new pleasures, such as sex and love. Other boys will experience this, but not me, it pains me to say. That is the basis of my tragic life. I will not have a great time in the next ten years. The pleasures of sex and love will be denied to me. Other boys will experience it, but not me. Instead, I will only experience misery, rejection, loneliness, and pain.
>>
>>29274693
This showed me that the world was a brutal place, and human beings were nothing more than savage animals. Everything my father taught me was proven wrong. He raised me to be a polite, kind gentleman. In a decent world, that would be ideal. But the polite, kind gentleman doesn't win in the real world. The girls don't flock to the gentlemen. They flock to the alpha male. They flock to the boys who appear to have the most power and status. And it was a ruthless struggle to reach such a height.
>>
>>29275156

Is this satire?

This can't unironically be written.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 635x414
My favorite part is when he says:
WAHHHH ITS MY PARENTS FAULT

WHY DONT GIRLS LIKE ME??? ITS SUCH AN INJUSTICE

Not to mention this nugget of scholarly wisdom:

MY MOMMY BOUGHT ME A BMW MY LIFE WAS SO HARD
>>
The best part was when he shot a bunch of Chads and Stacies with a super soaker full of orange juice in a fit of sperg rage. Fucking classic.
>>
>>29274693
was eliot confirmed to come here?
>>
the part where he went full INTJ and called himself the supreme gentlemen
>>
>>29275387
he used some bodybuilding forum even though he was dyel
>>
"The bitch must be really good to him in bed, I figured.", Elliot talking about his step-mother when his father sided with her.

Also the part when he leaved WoW because some normie called him virgin.
>>
>>29275355
lmao u mad?
>>
File: 1465912994852.jpg (302 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1465912994852.jpg
302 KB, 473x704
sheesh m8
>>
>>29275231
It's what makes an Elliot an Elliot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.