[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any legit method of stopping yourself from wanting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Is there any legit method of stopping yourself from wanting a gf? I know logically it's a bad idea, but I still have moments of weakness where I feel tfwnogf.
>>
I stopped caring about 3 years ago, it just sort of happened.
>>
as you get older and your libido drops all you have to do is masturbate and cum. about 83% of the >tfw no gf feels go away when you cum.
>>
If you have the feeling to begin with I think it would be hard.personally I don't give a fuck. If I meet a woman that wants to share her life with me she's welcome. If not then I'll stay alone.
Some Ideas:
Define your self worth differently. Appreciate hobbies and shit more.
Masturbation may temporarily help, currently I don't fap (not for the shit reasons of many nofappers though) and the urges may easily be misinterpreted as love or affection. They are not.
Meditation is key.
I try to learn about psychology and stuff.
Find goals in life.
Sport helps think about other stuff than porking.
>>
i agree with this but your need for companionship will still be there a bit, cant really ever get rid of that
>>
>>29274584
Start eating loads of dark chocalate. It contains stuff that releases the 'love drug'. This is what loneley womyn do and weird fucks like me.
>>
>>29274740
It's quite nice not feeling any need for kinship.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.