[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has slept with 25 guys prior to me. We've been dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1461584807124.jpg (53 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
1461584807124.jpg
53 KB, 431x500
My gf has slept with 25 guys prior to me. We've been dating for 6 years.

AMA.

inb4 cuck
>>
OP is a cuck

originalia commentaria
>>
cuck.
Get fucked normie.
>>
Was he pussy like a swamp by the time it was your turn in line? How many people were there in total?

Pic related: Is OP
>>
>>29274459
yep, cuck. taking the scraps hu? haha good luck, people don't change.
>>
>>29274459
I was wondering what your objective was, but if you have been dating for 6 years it seems you are serious
Good for you anon. Do you still enjoy it?
>>
She's comparing your tiny white dick to the 12 inch monster of her ex-bf Jamal. He was the best she ever had and can only get off if she thinks of him during sex.

Your move, OP.
>>
As long as she isn't sleeping with 25 guys during dating you, who cares?
>>
>>29274529
Op should.
It proves that his GF is a harlot.
>>
>>29274459
How does she even know the count? Who keeps track of shit like that?
>>
>>29274541

people who actually have sex, anon
>>
so basically that means she has sucked off about 75 dicks

the rule is to take however many men they have slept with and multiply it by 3

basically you are the 76th dick she has had in her mouth
>>
>>29274541
I do. I've put my penis in 41 women's vagoos, add another 8 for putting it in their mouths, and another 4 gave me a HJ, and that's not counting hookers, I fucked 2 hookers in my life as well. I keep track of it, and keep a little scrapbook with a picture of each girl. It's like my little journal of conquests
>>
File: 1437194153303.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1437194153303.png
290 KB, 680x680
disgusting dude

also, get the fuck /out/ you normie
>>
File: 1448906667486.jpg (33 KB, 331x412) Image search: [Google]
1448906667486.jpg
33 KB, 331x412
A girl I had a fling with (3 months, so an ex I suppose) had 30 or so guys. She was 19.

I never took her seriously but it makes your skin crawl to think that many - any sincere comment or affection just feels like "yeah you said that to the others, too".

Then again she was 19 and I'm 27 so fun while it lasted.
>>
>>29274459
Can I be the 26th?
>>
>>29274529
I wouldn't care, but if she was someone who would brag constantly about it... I don't feel the past is relevant.
>>
File: OP.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1200
OP thinks he hasn't been cheated on
>>
>>29274529
statistically the more partners the woman has had the more likely divorce will be

but good luck to you
>>
>>29274459
Fuck that, I was fucking this tramp who mentioned her goal was 50 by the end of the semester. She would let me do anything to her, and I let her fuck around, so long as she came running and fucked me when I got in contact with her.

It was a healthy relationship. Last I heard she became a biker slut.

Man up and stop caring about the relationship or you'll end up cucking yourself fagit
>>
>it's another only women can be whores episode
>>
>>29274684
Yep. As if a significant amount of robots wouldn't take advantage of attractiveness if they had the chance.
>>
>>29274521
She treats me like a king and is in love with me. I enjoy the relationship obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have been dating her for 6 years.

>>29274587
The thing is, she's only had one real boyfriend before me, in high school. After they broke up, the combination of her shitty self-esteem and social group (bunch of whore Staceys) meant that she fell into the trap of sleeping around. Her sexual history used to bother me, but there's literally nothing I can do to change it, so why keep worrying?

>>29274646
I've made it extremely clear to her that if she cheats, it's over. I have found literally zero evidence of her cheating.
>>
>>29274459
If that's your gf then who cares

But knowing /r9k/ you're probably lying or your gf is a landwhale.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.