[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kissed a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: buster.png (886 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
buster.png
886 KB, 1280x982
I knew I wasn't like you guys, I knew I was a failed normie waiting to blossom!
>>
That's nice, buddy. I had a 10 year relationship full of kinky fucking. And then it ended when she finally realized I was a cyborg forever and could never be reprogrammed into a normie.
>>
File: perry.jpg (51 KB, 472x489) Image search: [Google]
perry.jpg
51 KB, 472x489
Did you like it?

In the name of our true savior the robot9001, I shall add this line of text so that originality of this post may please him, and katy prerrys tits.
>>
>>29273952
Yes I did. I don't think I did a very good job though
>>
Congrats, but you wont pass the normie frontier and will always be a cyborg at best, im sorry
>>
>>29273884
And? You might not realize this but cuckold husbands boyfriends got laid at some point of their lives. Then she went and fucked other dudes.

You are not safe yet. So far you have only proven to be cyborg but not a healthy normie yet.
>>
>>29273978
I shall keep striving for more. I shall become a normie!
>>
>>29273974
Why? Is the fact that I ever spent time here a black spot on my normie resume?
>>
>>29274192

How long have you been here? No normie would spend more than a week in this place.

I mean, not only are you on 4chan, you're on r9k.
>>
>I jumped in a ocean of water therefore I can swim

You got kissed because some girl were either shit-faced or you have lucky genetics.

Update us when you can actually keep a job, have a place to stay and some hobbies. Then I might look at you differently.
>>
>>29274520
I'm average looking and we'd only had two drinks.

I have a job, but not a proper one, and I live at home with my parents while I'm at uni. Hobbies I'm working on.

Thanks for the advice kinda.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.