[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we ever discuss what women really look for in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o426s97WxQ1qkvbwso1_500.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o426s97WxQ1qkvbwso1_500.png
164 KB, 500x500
Why don't we ever discuss what women really look for in men- a sense of humor. If you can make a girl laugh you can fuck her guaranteed
>>
>>29273726
The female sense of humour is awful. Conversation most women actually enjoy is just so braindead and the humour is primarily pop culture references.

If you want to know what women want in a conversation try and make it like one of those shitty sitcoms.

And have you ever heard "if she likes you, she'll laugh at all your bad jokes". Women say they like guys with a good sense of humour but it's rather that they like a guy then find him funny.
>>
>>29273765
Wow, all those millions of women have the same sense of humor? Gotta need a source for that.
>>
My humor is 2deep4roasties
>>
>>29273765
Translation:
>I had really unhealthy relationship with my mother, this has colored my opinion of every other woman.

Why are so many men on this board so pathetic?
>>
>>29273802
t. guy who isn't funny
>>
>>29273809
This board is for these men. Appreciate it or leave. Now.
>>
>>29273778
>>29273809

Shill harder. He's right. Women will find a guy they like funny. It's even normalfag advice for women. 'If you like him, pretend that he's funny and laugh at his stupid jokes'.
>>
>>29273809
>haha, dude, of course I talk to females just for the conversation
>it's not like I only have any desire to talk to them over a male because of sexual instincts
>haha, bro, like some girls are just so deep man, they can really get you
Anybody who has this opinion is probably as much of a shallow normalfag as women.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (189 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
189 KB, 2500x1719
The problem is that an entire generation of boys have been taught by their televisions that attraction to boys within girls is triggered by visual stimulation.
>protip. it isn't.
>>
>>29273859
Clearly.

>>29273861
>>29273878
Yeah, that's right guys, women are clearly inferior to you. lol.
>>
>>29273778
They're a hive mind.
>>29273861
>>29273878
Why is r9k always right?
>>
>this entire thread
holy shit i knew you autists were delusional but this is a whole new level
>>
>>29273726
Women have none.
>>
>>29273726
I can make womyn orgasm by making them laugh lol
>>
>>29273950
>Why is r9k always right?
Normalfags are so stupid it's hard not to be more right than them.
>>
>>29273726

I cant make anyone laugh, unless them laughing at me counts.
>>
>>29273726
There is tons of material that shows how germans were forced to march kilometres into those towns to look at a table with fake-items meant to prove.
They were then forced to look like theyre feeling regret/concern.
Guess why he knew people would deny it kek.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.