[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop spending money on my boyfriend. I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: v sweats.png (91 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
v sweats.png
91 KB, 320x320
I can't stop spending money on my boyfriend.
I'm getting neetbux (named "job seekers allowance" by the government, but they aren't fooling anyone), and I've saved the majority of it to go move with him in a few months, but from time to time I can't resist spoiling him.
He's poor as shit and can rarely afford to get anything for himself, he's trying to get his caretaker's allowance but it's a long process.
I wonder if by the time I get there and get a real job, I'll just be spending way more money on him.

I kind of feel like an upgraded sugar mama.

Sorry for not being 100% robot, I didn't know where else to post this.
>>
File: Image(86).jpg (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Image(86).jpg
9 KB, 400x400
Is the new doom game worth getting, I initially had no interest but upon seeing some of the campaign and the snapmap feature I'm tempted to get it

Can't start my own threads so hijacking this one
>>
>>29273576
>job seekers allowance

What wonderful country do you live in and how do i get there?
>>
>>29273811
Australia.
It's not wonderful. It's absolute hell to find a job (at least in my area) and since I'm going back to America in October I've given up and decided to keep leeching off the government.
>>
>>29273776
It has a super uncrackable anti-piracy thingamajig. Screw it. If I can't just download it I'm not gonna put my hard waited on NEETbux on it.
>>
>>29273776

>Need to upgrade your character to do things that you would normally do in classic doom game (Run fast)

Seriously, who fucking thought this was a good idea?

Why does Bethesda try to turn everything they touch into an RPG game?
>>
>>29273576
>Sorry for not being 100% robot
Yeah no shit. You are 0% robot. You are not a robot at all. You are not a normie either. WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?
>>
File: covher.jpg (89 KB, 715x711) Image search: [Google]
covher.jpg
89 KB, 715x711
>>29273576
Jesus fucking christ dude. Are you ok?
>>
>>29273825
>my hard waited

kek
>>
>>29273852
Judge for yourself. I'm a shut-in NEET with most of the experiences normies have had, and have some interests that normies would not.
However, I regret my high school years.
>>29273860
Why do you ask, anon?
>>29273883
Hey it makes sense. Self-aware NEETs know that their money is not earned.
>>
>>29273894
Being a sugar momma is demanding as shit. That's why I ask.
>>
>>29273894
>Hey it makes sense. Self-aware NEETs know that their money is not earned.

Fucking really! No way I would have never figured that out. Thanks anon for stating the obvious and explaining the joke, now I get it
>>
>>29273939

No need to be rude phamlam.
>>
>>29273934
Well, he doesn't make me buy him anything. I just do it because I want to.
>>
File: 70A.jpg (49 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
70A.jpg
49 KB, 650x488
>>29273894
>I regret my high school years.
why would that be?
>>
>>29273947
I was a really cringy shitlord that tried too hard to fit in with whatever group of people I more or less forcefully associated myself with.
>>
>>29273946
Same difference, Anon. Still a demanding task. Seriously though, stop buying you're qt shit. I get that, of course, he is a definite qt who you wanna smooch and love, yeah? But chill with the pleb stuff and just tell him you love him instead of buying him gifts.
>>
>>29273576
Post pics of your face please
>>
File: Maximum bummer.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Maximum bummer.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>>29273982
Well, this relationship is long distance (for now), and he has a pretty hard life. I want to do everything it takes to make him happy.
His mom might die soon because her MS spread to her kidneys.
>>29274002
How come?
>>
>>29274018
Idk im just curios
>>
I think r9k has a new crush even though sHE'S AN ANOMALOUS ROBOT NORMIE HYBRID.
>>
>>29274105
What draws you to that conclusion? Most of these people seem neutral.
>>
>>29273576
Hey fembot r u in nz?
>>
>>29273576
How the fuck do I get a NEET fembot gf to take care of me?
>>
>>29273576
What kind of stuff are you buying him?
>>
>>29275057
You don't, none of us get that.
>>
>>29273576
Spending money on your bf? Thats fucking backwards.

Good job reformed robot here. There are better choices available.
>>
Why dont you message my kik, ill fly you away from all your problems. You take care of me and live in the house while I work 60 hours a week? K thanks
>>
how the fuck do i have to act to get women to buy shit for me
>>
>>29273824
You're that American roastie who lives in Melbourne from the ADV/ thread.

Why the fuck would you go back to the USA for your loser, no prospects boyfriend?

Australia rules, dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1453648131477.jpg (156 KB, 493x581) Image search: [Google]
1453648131477.jpg
156 KB, 493x581
>>29275949
Just be urself.
:^)
It's rare and usually comes from histrionic/dependent women.
Be ready to give her ALL your attention in exchange. If she feels neglected IN ANY WAY expect problems.

Never stick your dick in crazy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.