[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the robot meme When will you finally realise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: 1456753384252.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456753384252.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>he fell for the robot meme
When will you finally realise you can change for the better quite easily, what's actually stopping you is your negative and give up attitude
>>
File: Luke_whining.jpg (946 KB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
Luke_whining.jpg
946 KB, 1088x816
>>29273562
That's not true, it's impossible.
>>
>>29273562
True shit nigga
>>
>>29273562
holy shit it worked. thanks OP.
>>
Every time I make a change I just fall back into old habits soon after and lose all progress, sometimes even regressing further.
>>
Positive attitude will never change my height (5'4)

Checkmate OP
>>
Why are you trying to confuse us about our identities? We are robots. Life for us will only be bearable if we understand and accept that.
>>
>>29273650
Bullshit. I was in a denial for a long time before I realised all I had to do was be myself. Then I suddenly added another 8 inches to my height, and 5 inches to my penis. I have since had three different girlfriends, earned a two million dollar fortune, and founded a successful start-up. If I can do it, you can do it too, anon. It's that easy.
>>
I'll always be that loser in the corner that no one likes.
>>
>>29273562

>dicklet
>manlet
>balding
>severe depression
>no friends
>no money
>khv at 25

>JUST CHANGE BRO ITS EASYYYY ;)))

How about you go fuck yourself normie?
>>
Then you're a failed normie who just was fooling himself.
A true robot is so far down the path of despair that they have only more and more pain to look forward to, and to them the only viable option looks like suicide. They simply lack everything that you have that makes you not miserable.
>>
>>29273650
And if you were 6', you would find another excuse. Checkmate. You chose to be a loser.
>>
>>29273786
>le true robot meme

Fucking idiotic. Nobody is born a robot.
>>
File: 1462579184813.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462579184813.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
Just grow up already you manchildren
>>
File: rattled.gif (392 KB, 356x244) Image search: [Google]
rattled.gif
392 KB, 356x244
>>29273562
>robot meme
a certain level of alienation is the price of sanity in the society
whats stopping me integrating is indeed my attitude, but how do you define negative?
antisocial?
anything but optimism?

incredible ree
>>
File: wojak.gif (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
42 KB, 200x200
>>29273616
>regressing further
>tfw
>>
>>29273650
A positive attitude will allow you to look past the fact that you're a manlet and realize that 95% of the opportunities you'd have if you were tall are still available to you.

And you may be able to put on a couple inches by eating right and working out.
>>
>>29273806
some people have autism very early, did you know that?
>>
>>29274272
>you may be able to put on a couple inches

stop teasing him
>>
>>29274011
how to grow up, enlighten us, please?
>>
>>29273562
I only know 2 ways of getting out of the robot meme.
Fall for another meme, which is the tranny that's also objectively worse than the robot meme meme or an hero.
>>
>>29274337
>get a haircut
>get a job
>>
>>29274337
bee urseIf
>>
Yeah as if we haven't all tried that a million times already
>>
>its a "normie thinks he is a robot because he was slightly depressed" episode
>>
File: 1444347882606s.jpg (98 KB, 463x450) Image search: [Google]
1444347882606s.jpg
98 KB, 463x450
>>29273562
>he fell for the normie meme
>>
>>29274272
>95% of the opportunities you'd have if you were tall are still available to you

Stay delusional anon.
>>
>>29273562
Yea. My autism is clearly from my outlook on life and not because of genetics and the way society has treated me growing up.

Clearly we all make our own choices and its inaane to blame society and genetics for all our problems even though science says were just the sum of our experiences ,genetics and enviroment.
Duck off normie cause i try all the time and get no where.
>>
>used to be a robot
>got a belly gf and we got fit together
>no more backpage, she does it for free
>allows me to be a weeb and even participates in some of my weeb activities
>cooks for me
I stopped being a robot and I never want to look back tbqh
>>
>>29274488
you were never a robot, you just used us as a stepping stone in your plan to get a mommygf.
>>
I went to the doctor today and he said "you need to get some friends for some social support".

Typical normal logic, they will never understand. After enough time alone you lose the ability to communicate both physically and mentally.
>>
>>29274423
>it's a "robot thinks he was born a loser and won't make any effort to improve his life" episode
>>
Uh oh, another normie up in here.
You do realise that many of choose not to change things willingly. Some of us do not want to become the cancer that causes unhappiness, the cancer that is killing this world.
Fuck off, neck yourself, kill your family before that though because you might roll in your grave once you find out that they actually enjoy the fact that a normie piece of shit like you has been removed.
>>
>>29274536
I just want us all to get gfs is that so wrong? We gotta take a stand and abandon this degenerate lifestyle.
>>
>>29274536
What's preventing you from doing the same?
>>
File: basedbill.png (218 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
basedbill.png
218 KB, 500x268
>>29274641
so optimistic
so naive

not everyone can get gfs, that is the cold hard truth.
those of us that have the ability to get gfs do so in and move on to forget about this place (can take 5 years or so). The rest of us remain in sociosexual purgatory with nothing but decades of fermented rejection to fuel our crippled cravings for human contact
>>
Because robots are lazy and would rather stew in misery than admit they were wrong this whole time.

Whites ones especially are a set of clothes and haircut away from that destined gf.
>>
>>29273562
Fuck off SJW shill.
>>
>>29274573

Don't you have a Bernie rally to go to with our degenerate friends?
>>
>>29274806
>would rather stew in misery
Try it for a few years and then get back to us.
>>
File: thwarty_jaguar.png (526 KB, 470x808) Image search: [Google]
thwarty_jaguar.png
526 KB, 470x808
>>29274806
but what if they where right this whole time?
and what if this culture is just one of degeneracy at an institutional level?
what if you discovered, not only that you where surrounded by shallow egotists, but also that you-yourself are the villain, the fiend, he very worst of them all.

could you accept this and line up to take your place in a line of corruption and manipulation?
>>
Insert Thank you gif
>>
File: 1444371570791.jpg (25 KB, 254x293) Image search: [Google]
1444371570791.jpg
25 KB, 254x293
>>29274938
(Y0u)rseIf
>>
>>29273562
It's deeper than that

Robots have taken the first step to enlightenment,self awareness. they need to move onto the next stage, introspection. they are just on the verge of seeing the world for how it is.
>>
File: ff_robot_teacher.jpg (70 KB, 660x647) Image search: [Google]
ff_robot_teacher.jpg
70 KB, 660x647
Well also bear in mind, the definition of "Robot" has changed over time, especially these last three or four years.

Currently the definition of robot means to be the most absolutely useless and disregarded member of society. Uneducated, unwashed, unemployed, undatable, etc.

When the robot was originally conceived, being a "Robot" was closer to the actual definition/personification of a Robot.
Characters like Data, Patrick Bateman, Shinji Ikari, and so forth.

Because (real, literal, made of circuits) robots are:
>Capable of skilled physical tasks
>Knowledgeable in their area of practice/operation
>Well maintained, good hygiene
>Unable to completely grasp the necessary human emotions that would let them function properly in social settings
>Can grasp enough of emotional constructs to blend in

Robots also don't pity themselves nearly as much as this generation of "robots" does
Because pitying yourself does not change anything, does not build or refresh skills, and makes you stick out to humans, who will eliminate robots when they get that uncanny valley feeling.

So now failed normies are called robots
And robots are called cyborgs, by failed normies

This concludes today's r9k history lesson on the topic of "The definition of a Robot"
>>
Nope. What causes that attitude is the fact that I'm p much shit at everything, so even if I didn't have it, I'd still suck at everything I try to do.
>>29274355
Tranny meme makes you more of a bot.
>>
File: frogs in a well.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frogs in a well.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>29275087
nah, it's all an illusion

The few robots who grow past the robot stage likely become happy, satisfied, accomplished "supernormies" because of their time of introspection, they have a strong character and are an inspiration to those who know them.

But that new persona is also just an illusion, and the enlightened robot either becomes disillusioned and returns to a failed vegetable state (I did), or they spend the rest of their lives brainwashed and ignorant of the harsch truths of the world.

Normies are deluded, and normiefied robots are even more deluded. They spit on their robot origins, they mock and/or try to "fix" the people they used to identify with, as we can see on this very board. I used to engage in this on my normier days, and I might try it again. It makes me feel better than a robot, key word is "feel".

Robots are blind, but therefore their eyes can not be fooled. As they take the passive observer role, they aren't entangled with normie worries like sex and relationships or being important. An unhappy robot is one who envies normiehood and wants it for himself. An unhappy robot attacks their own kind and tries to cause division in the community. He will try to shame and exclude other robots for any reason real or imagined. And perhaps the unhappiest robot is the "normie" who comes to this board to laugh at our misery.

Rambling, but to get back to your point. Robots do see the world for how it is. We are introspective, and we've come to see life as a big sick joke. Funny at a glance, not so fun to experience. I literally cried yesterday when I read about the 53 faggots. I don't even know a single fag, what a joke but I wasn't laughing. Until a duck walked by me. I saw a muzzie mother waiting for the bus, I wanted to rip her hijab off and burn it with a lighter while staring at her teary eyed. Then she would see the plight of the fags, and word would spread throughout the muzzie community and they would abandon Islam. Kek.
>>
>>29276754
>But that new persona is also just an illusion
Every-bodies persona is an illusion. every normie you meet has a persona based on what they think they should do, what they are told they should enjoy.

You've gone down the wrong path. you will never find enlightenment that way.
>>
>>29273650
There has been a recent paper which proofs that a optimistic and happy live influences height and dick size
>>
>>29273562
>you can change for the better quite easily
I can change into a cute girl quite easily?
how?
>>
>>29273562
Hi Norm Normington! What's new on reddit?
>>
File: ....gif (940 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
....gif
940 KB, 255x200
>>29277610
Find enlightenment what way? What wrong path did I take? I have no evidence you even read and understood my whole post.

Why should I even want enlightenment? Fly too close to the sun, you'll get burned. Staring at the sun will tun you blind. Can you deny this?
>>
>>29275573
Dear god a breath of air.
The new generation of self-proclaimed "robots" need to gtfo. Having a dry dick doesn't make you a robot. You're not special.
>>
Yeah but how do i mean people?
>>
Positive attitude don't make my 13 cm dick bigger, make me taller or make me not a genetic waste.
>>
>>29274806
A lot of us are MGTOWs and know there's no salvation there. The same anons who boast about getting a GF are back in two months whining about getting cucked.
>>
>>29273562
So can faggots and traps , if they would just bee themselves instead of believing in their delusions they'd bee fine
>>
>>29275573
Wait so I was a robot the whole time and I'm not a cyborg?
>>
i have anxiety disorder, you cant just grow out of that
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.