[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you got your nickname
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464319581332.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1464319581332.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
> Be 16 year old virgin
> Just moved from Hobart to Brisbane
> Start attending new school
> Join school's AFL team
> Notice 6.5/10 girl follows me after each practice
> She eventually asks me on a date.
> Okay I guess
> Play basketball, then had back to her house nearby and shower. End up having sex.
> Lying in bed when she declares her love for me. Wants us to be together forever.
> She gets angry I won't say I love her
> Loses her fucking shit
> Open cupboard to reveal treasure trove of horse collectibles. Porcelain figures, rolled up posters, stickers everywhere, etc.
> She grabs a horse whip
> Oh shit
> I grab my clothes, then run and don't stop until at the street's end. 400-500 meters
> She left a few marks on my back
> Next day at footy practice, guys ask why there are marks on my back
> Don't believe me
> Mid practice, psycho horse girl interrupts to berate me
> Squad mates ask her if she left those marks on me
> She replies with something along the lines of "Yeah and if he pulls that shit again, I'll whack him in the balls next time"
> She thinks we're dating, so I correct her
> Loses her mind again and starts throwing punches
> Squad mates piss themselves laughing while I try to subdue her
> She gets suspended
> MFW everyone calls Phar Lap for the next few years
>>
>Be 16 year old
Enjoy your 2 year ban faggot. Kill yourself
>>
My nickname was my last name with a y.
>>
File: 1464834886560.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1464834886560.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
If this isn't a pasta, good job. made my day
>>
>>29273532
Good horsey avoid being poisoned
>>
All girls who are into horses are insane or intolerable, it's legitimately a fact of life.
>>
">Be 16 year old
Enjoy your 2 year ban faggot. Kill yourself"

"> MFW everyone calls Phar Lap for the next few years"

Add a few years
>>
>>29273552
damn you a dumb nigger
>>
>>29273653
This post makes no fucking sense whatsoever. What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>29273552
>>29273653
He also said that got called Phar Lap for the next few years. He was 16 when this started, you fucking idiot.

Pic related. It's you
>>
Got drunk, noone remembers what exactly happened, apparently I was lying on a street, a guy was standing over me saying that he was a doctor and would bring me to the hospital, i screamed no, while simultaniously vomiting and trying to run away (which means I spastically moved m feet on the ground).
I believe a random dude came up with the nickname and it stuck.
>>
Fucking neo-/r9k/ Go fuck your sister you fucking apple picking normie cunt
>>
>>29273834
You forgot the nickname, senpai
>>
>>29273873
I know but it contains my real name. Problem is my name is special enough that you'd find me on normiebook.
Sorry mate. It does contain the word hunter, but that's all I can say.
>>
>>29273846

this

kill yourself OP

>>29273873

just come to wizchan , bro.
>>
>>29273532
I have two nicknames

One I got when I was a loner kid playing with my two fingers as they were little legs and I name them as "Big" (I didnt even know English att) and kept messing with people with my two fingers. People started calling me "Big" because of it. I am very small, tho.

The second Nickname is "Raj". Because an older dude at my college is kind of similar to me and they noticed it in a party at the beginning of the year. I am now Raj. I now know the guy that gave birth to my nickname. He is similar to me, ugly and kind of a loner,, but cool and he actually gets shit done (and have a gf in Japan from when he went there in an exchange program, I don't know how he did it, but I'm not gonna be the loser to ask him this), unlike me, surfing this board.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.