[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got 4 tabs of lsd. wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: L21cWzh.jpg (940 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
L21cWzh.jpg
940 KB, 2988x5312
Got 4 tabs of lsd.

wat do
>>
>>29273434
sharing is caring anon :^)
>>
>>29273434

die because you bought a research chemical

no one makes real acid anymore op

if you dont live in a major city on the coast 90% guarantee you it's not lsd
>>
>>29273460
where you at lil nigga

i'll toss you a tab if you are even remotely close to me
>>
>>29273474

TFW Ehrlich reagent tesed positive for indoles.

Defiantly an indole based psychedelic. No reason to doubt it's lsd-25 but it totally could just be 1p-lsd
>>
Eat 1, just to try it out and make sure it's accually lsd and not an RC.
Then do the rest in 2 weeks if you think you can handle it.
>>
>>29273434

OP is a Jew. like rats spread disease, he spreads degeneracy.

No drugs for me, I like to experience life sober. The beauty of the aryan race gives me a high greater than any Jew-chemical ever could.

Get your degeneracy out of my /r9k/ you Jew bastard! Out! Crawl back into the damp sewers and alleys you crawled out from, rat! Out!
>>
UKfag here, post me one please
I mean I've tried salvia and LSA (rosewood seeds) before and lived though hell both times, but yeah sure send me it
>>
>>29273710
Keep telling yourself that, lifecuck.

While you're hating life and telling yourself you don't need drugs, the rest of humanity is having fun.
>>
>>29273710

this dude is a virgin
>>
>>29273727

Whynot just darknet it?
>>
>>29273740

>using virgin as an insult on /r9k/

REEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>29273748
Is that any safe anymore? I'm too scared of FBI honeypots
>>
>>29273754
worked for me senpai. Overall a mostly painless process
>>
>>29273748
Because I'm at home with my family. This is really the only reason.
I have a feeling the only reason rosewood fucked me up was the vasoconstriction. otherwise the deep thoughts and mild visuals were brilliant
>>
>>29273819
Most darknet sellers have quite impressive opsec.

Usuallly the drugs come in a sealed a pack of cards or a magazine.

You'd probably safe unless your family like opening and snooping through every package you get thoroughly
>>
>>29273434
"if it's bitter its a spitter"
>>
>>29273754
LSD/ blotter based drugs are definitely the safest thing to get sent
>>
>>29273922
nah, you can have good time with nbombs, just dont take over one
>>
>>29273732
he'll probably live slightly longer though and hopefully keep paying taxes to support our young stoners
>>
>>29273975
theres a time and a place, i'd rather not though, not as fun / giggly as LSD
>>
>>29273922
>>29273520

Tossed one to my friend to taste test and it's tasteless so that's definitely a good sign
>>
>>29273975
dom is bitter too and it's great though I think there's less of that around these days
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.