[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who had a full beard by the age of 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463852988073.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1463852988073.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>that kid who had a full beard by the age of 12
>>
>that kid who posted "that kid" threads every day
>>
>>29273390

>that 5th grader who had a mustache
>>
>that smelly kid
>tfw it was you
>tfw wearing brief's that had skid-marks all over them that made the room stink when i started to get sweaty
>>
>that kid who was balding by the age of 8
>>
>>29273453

>skid marks

My nigga
>>
>>29273390
>that girl who gave birth at age of 15
>>
>That kid who raped a classmate when he was eight and told him never to tell anyone about it
>>
>>29273390
>that kid that smelled like cum when she got on the bus as if someone had just nutted on her chest or something.
I hated when she got on the bus, fucking dreaded it.
>>
>>29273390
>that 21 years old guy who can't grow a beard
that's me
>>
>That kid who had foursome on field trip junior year
>>
OP here
>That nice kid at school who ended up in jail for violent sexual assault and several murders

Did not see that coming to be honest, he was such a nice kid too
>>
>That kid who is secretly gay but, decides to shoot up a gay nightclub for his religion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.