[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rest in Peace you were the only friend i had. I just wish i would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26
File: 20121208_145621.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20121208_145621.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Rest in Peace you were the only friend i had.
I just wish i would have valued you more when i was younger. I regret not spending more time with you but i was there with you in the end.
I watched you die in front of my eyes.
You licked my hand last time before you collapsed and fell asleep.
>>
>>29273279

Sorry for your loss anon, he was a handsome boy.
>>
File: Bud.jpg (142 KB, 489x651) Image search: [Google]
Bud.jpg
142 KB, 489x651
I feel sorry for your loss robot.

I too, lost a bud who was very close to me just earlier this year. I think of him every day.

Post more pictures, tell me about your dogbro.
Let it out anon.
>>
File: 20121208_145618.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20121208_145618.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>29273303
My dogbro would snuggle up to my leg when i would come home and i would squat down and hug him for a few minutes.

It would make my day a bit better and lighten up my mood when i would come home from highschool.
>>
>>29273279
sorry anon for your loss :(
I can't even imagine how you bad you are feeling now
>>
>>29273397
I cried for the first time in years. I hate my life. I have nothing to live for. There is nothing to get excited for in life.
>>
>>29273420
I know what you are going through anon, it does get better I promise.

My bud was the only comfort I had when I was going through highschool, I invested a lot in him emotionally.

Did you bury your dogbro? of are you having him cremated? You have to find a way to release. You lost a close companion, being a robot I know it will cut even deeper since most of us have not much contact.
>>
>>29273471
........ They took his body away. I am not sure where. It was not arranged by me, i do not call any shots in my house.
>>
>>29273471
>it does get better
Don't lie to him.
>>
>>29273527

I hope you find closure, friend.
You may not have buried him, but you spen your last moments together.
>>
Do you regret not playing wit it more? Not taking it for long forest walks?
>>
File: 1463950812714.jpg (8 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1463950812714.jpg
8 KB, 200x195
>>29273279

>tfw my pupper died 2 years ago
>he was 16
>before he went to the vet I said my goodbyes and gave him a hug
>he licked my ear and looked me in the eyes

Hold me lads
>>
>>29273645

Do you regret not sitting with him during the injection ?
>>
>>29273661

Yes, he was with my mom though, so he at least wouldn't be scared

[Spoiler] the vet sent us a card saying sorry for your loss
>>
waiting for wan wan poster here
>>
I've had to put six dogs to sleep. Every one of them I held in my arms, let them know I was there, talked to them, stroked their head as they passed.

I cried each time. After the last one I swore that was it. It's just to emotionally draining to go through that so no more dogs.

I got another dog.
>>
>>29273279
Did you at least train the little shit to get you food on command?
>>
Kek at people with make believe relationships with stupid animals.
>>
File: 246462867457.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
246462867457.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>getting sad over an animal dying

Animals are just reactive masses of cells that only feel 'emotion' on a superficial level

Because of the weak, sentimental nature of the human mind, you just project a personality onto them. Just like children would project a personality onto stuffed animals, or people project personalities on ships, cars, or computers. Getting sad over animals dying is the same as a child getting sad over losing her stuffed animal.

The only real loss worth getting sad over is the loss of other people, and even that is only a step above animals. The human mind is constantly putting up the illusion that we are more complicated than we actually are. We are still just reactive masses of cells, but our enhanced capacity for pain and misery seems to make us more deep than we actually are.

Anyway, the pain and misery you feel over loss is your fault. You shouldn't get so lost in the illusion. Next time, keep it all at arms length
>>
He looks like a total brodog. Im very sorry for your loss. He'll be taking care of you from heaven my friend.
>>
>>29273977
If this isn't pasta then you are severely autistic my friend
>>
>>29274006
>crying like a bitch over a dumb mutt dying
>calling anyone else autistic
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>29273977
wew lad, nice bait
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x366
>>29273977
>i write my stolen wikipedia philosophy on a cantonese horse scrying papyrus
t.edgelord
>>
>>29274006
Not him. But you could easily say having an in-depth relationship with a dumb animal is pretty autistic.
>>
>>29274029
Don't cut yourself on all that edge, m8
Orignalio commento
>>
>>29273279
Sleep tight, pupper

Originaloni
>>
>>29274006
>>29274032
>>29274034

>bait! autism! edge!

prove me wrong, hotshots.
>>
>>29273279
Sorry for your loss, OP
It's always hard to lose a loved on
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
Dog retards have to be low IQ. This shit has gotten out of hand. Grow up and stop living in a fantasy world.
>>
File: 20160414_120448~2.jpg (1 MB, 2988x2022) Image search: [Google]
20160414_120448~2.jpg
1 MB, 2988x2022
Post your puppers to make edgelords sperg harder
>>
>pupper

Suspended adolescent twee garbage.

At least pretend to be grown men.
>>
File: Attach1070_20160323_222324.jpg (116 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Attach1070_20160323_222324.jpg
116 KB, 1152x864
When my 3 year old girl dies I'm going to kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29273279
I'm sorry for your loss man.

Just know this: he knew how much you loved him. And he loved you back. It's better for him to go and you feel this pain, then for you to go and him feel that pain. That's what love is.

It will be okay.
>>
>>29274127
Preach!

I've had enough of these mental toddlers and their living teddy bears.
>>
>>29274090
>>29274127

The term "pupper" is from an image posted on /b/

It wouldn't kill you to take the time to learn things like that before making a post
>>
File: 20160612_183057.jpg (2 MB, 2812x4036) Image search: [Google]
20160612_183057.jpg
2 MB, 2812x4036
Get a load of this little booger
>>
>>29274149
It's a stupid animal! Please join us in reality.
>>
>>29274167
>>29274180

You're barking up the wrong tree. I have a good life, a fiance, graduated law school last year and just got a huge raise. People don't love dogs "because it helps them get through the day." It's just love- the same chemical release that happens between two humans. Stop trying to be so edgy, everyone sees it as pathetic.
>>
File: 20160414_121740~2~2.jpg (2 MB, 2988x2771) Image search: [Google]
20160414_121740~2~2.jpg
2 MB, 2988x2771
Typical edgy as fuck INTJ spergs
We're your pawns and roaches right? Shit cracks me up senpai
>>
File: 7LzKDzj.jpg (1001 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
7LzKDzj.jpg
1001 KB, 2988x5312
I value my dogs life more than I do most humans that I know.
She is my best friend and always wants to be around me. Even when she has other humans she could go to.
I wish I could just live with only dogs and never see another roach or a human again
>>
>>29274209
>noticing my ridiculous relationship with a stupid animal is edgy

Sure thing champ
>>
>>29274271
Ascribing human characteristics to animals is childish and feeble minded anon.
>>
>>29273279
It's ok op I still miss my pets who died. Fuck, I'm crying a bit.
>>
>>29274261
Lol even if I'm wrong- I'd hardly go so far as to say that that qualifies me as "brainwashed." It must be exhausting to get so worked up over a minor personal choice in a stranger's life. Your existence must be such a petty one. I know that this will only go one way- you thinking you have the intellectual high ground and never ceding anything on any front. And that's okay. But I wish I could get a glimpse at how shitty your little life is. Maybe a friend or two? Maybe none? Zero socializing? Zero goals? Zero girls? I'd love to know how low a person has to get before they actively attack people about their pets. Lol it's so sad.
>>
Would your dog be as sad if you died?
No, not nearly as much.
Dogs can feel emotional stress for a short period after they lose a familiar, but it doesn't last as long or is as intense as how a human feels loss.

There is no animal alive that can feel pain or misery as keenly as human beings.
When you hear about stories like the japanese dog that waited for its owner at the train station for years after he died, it becomes painfully obvious that the dog was returning to the train station because of the positive reinforcement it was getting from passerby's feeding it and giving it attention. This is how all loyal dog stories go.

But that should be comforting. Dogs, or any other animals don't suffer as much as human beings. It was an accident of nature that we took on a highly advance capacity for suffering, misery, pain, loneliness etc

So be happy that your friends don't have to go through what you do, and be sure to protect yourself from the suffering of the world.
>>
>>29274348
Go fuck yourself, no one asked to hear this.
>>
>>29274396

If you keep on blocking out the reality of the world, you are just going to get hurt over and over and over again
>>
>>29274425
Exactly. These dudes are using stupid animals as emotional crutches.

Pet culture has gotten out of hand. Reality needs to be reintroduced.
>>
>>29274425
Lmao this is so autistic it hurts. I can't believe people like you exist. Given your dearth of sources, I'm gonna assume you really have no idea what's going on, so I'll break it down for you nice and simple.

Your claim is that dogs/pets don't deserve moral consideration because, I assume, they don't love or know that you love them, etc.

The notion of "love" is simply a chemical reaction in the brain. Dogs experience that chemical reaction. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/its-finally-proven---scientists-test-whether-cats-or-dogs-love-u/

I get that you're trying to be cool and edgy and whatever, but you're just coming across as stupid.
>>
>>29274425
Also- one last point-- regardless of whether you're right, it's still extremely likely that any pet I own will live a better life than you. Lol let that sink in.
>>
>>29274476
Nigga please. Trying this hard. Me and my pet squirrel experience true love too.

>B-but my pseudo scientific brain chemistry

Grow up. Seriously.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29274476
Why not marry your 'pupper" then anon? Same thing right?
>>
>>29274502
Yeah I'm sure the delusional emotionally frail guy who likes to play make believe is going to be a rousing success.
>>
File: 5CoFbTx-1.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
5CoFbTx-1.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
Better than any human I've known. She actually cuddles with me.
I wish a human female while cuddle with me...
>>
>>29274502

All animals live a better life than humans due to their lower capacity for emotional pain.

The only way to live a life as good as animals is to take an objective look at the world and stop being so emotionally invested in it.

That means stop getting so blindly attached to people and animals
>>
>>29274642
She has the IQ of a 2 year old child.

There is a reason grown up humans don't like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
OP, did you watch what Bill Burr said about dogs? It's hilarious and it might cheer you up. Give it a try! Don't be too hard on yourself. Death is never easy. Your dog loved you! Everyone else here is, as usual, just trying to deny you your emotions because they are so mad they cannot even feel anything themselves anymore. Don't listen to these hopeless cunts. Most of them are just bawwwing over no gf anyway, which is so ridiculous that I wont even reply to their posts.
The part about dogs comes in at about 70-80% of the video. But it's just an hour and the entire thing was funny to me. So, your decision.
All the best for you, dog bro!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DG01q73Nw
>>
>>29274697
Thanks for illustrating my point. Numb & dumb confirmed
>>
>>29274764
>define numb
>>
Also, OP, 42:16 if you just want the part about dogs.
>>
>>29274801
>define dumb
>>
>>29273977
there is always one normie who spews this bullshit in these threads. Leave.
>>
All I'm saying is, if you put your innate human sentimentality aside, you don't have to go through needless pain.

I myself have a doggo who is very old and is going to die soon. But I don't let myself get lost in the illusion of it all.

If I did, not only would I have to suffer through the stress of loss, I might do things like neglect my dog as some myopic defence against pain.

But as long as I acknowledge my dog is an animal, and is just a reactive mass of cells, I can treat my dog good, and not have to deal with the pain of loss.

Animals are easy like that. People are more difficult. But you always need to have that objectivity in any relationship, otherwise, your life will be nothing but misery
>>
>>29274932
Not true. You cannot measure the impact that has on your coping mechanisms.
Accepting death but being thankful for the time you had together is the way to go. Being sad for a few weeks and beimg sentimental when you tell stories about your four legged friend is not weird or problematic. Not allowimg yourself emotions because of the fear of loss is, though.
>>
Sorry to hear that my dude
>>
>>29275013

It's all so needless though.
Human beings allow themselves to feel so much needless suffering over nothing.

I remember seeing a dead chick that fell out of it's nest, and looking at the mother, it wasn't even phased. The death of a child can completely incapacitate a human. Humans are broken like that. It's an accident of nature. Our weird predisposition to attaching sentimentality to things is our bane.

Every animal and person around you is way simpler as entities than you think. And all misery is caused by overcomplicating them. Why go through the pain? Try and experience as much good from life and minimizing pain. And you can do that by stepping out and seeing things for what they are. Keep reality at arms length
>>
>>29275045
A dog is not a thing you idiot. I am not really a pet or even animal person myself, not in the slightest. But I don't go around and spew my agenda that feelings are wrong into threads where people have chosen differently. And also, yes, there are some things that mean more to me than others. I have a $500 watch that I would never sell because my parents gave it to me for my 18th birthday. I'd sell my iPad any day, though, as it is merely a tool. You only need to defend yourself so hard because it would crush your world view if you accepted that you are not emotionally healthy.

That said, OP doesn't need to spend his life in grief and misery. But being sad for a week or two is nothing to be ashamed of.
I am sure you are sometimes sad for your own fate. Guess what, we are all also meaningless. Life is meaningless as a whole. You can only give meaning to it by forming bonds and experiencing the world as much as you can. You will never experience anything if you are not emotionally invested, though. So why are you sad? Ever? Be logical.

That's you and tbqh you sound like a really bitter asshole. Being logical would mean killing absolutely everyone because humans suck and we all know it (big surprise). But life is more than being rational all the fucking time without any emotional or moral basis. And once you understand that being rational becomes different: As of now, you just oversimplify things because your logic doesn't involve enough criteria. Stop deluding yourself into thinking you are doctor house or something.
Logic is dire and boring if it is the only thing in your life.

They key is to have emotions and to experience them but not letting them take over your life and your actions. So if OP stopped eating or hurt himself, yeah, not good. A period of grief is hardly his life, though.
>>
was a nice thread besides the one or two people that weren't hugged enough as children, rest easy pupper
>>
>>29275187
>>29275045
Letting him find a healthy way to deal with the sudden end of a bond he had formed is natural and you are just being a dick because you are trying so hard to push your views down his throat. Makes me believe you know you are wrong yourself, maybe even wish for it, why else would you test your theory in such an obnoxious manner over and over again?

If you are attached to nothing and nobody, you are invulnerable. But you may as well be dead, because that is what you are. Dead inside. So, which is better? Being dead inside all the time or being genuinely happy with the risk of being sad sometimes?
>>
>>29273471
>it does get better
Why do people always tell this lie?
Stop, it doesn't get better it never does, it's a constant downhill ride.
>>
>>29275456
The law said the holocaust is okay. The law means shit. How can you define your personal views and emotions over something that is meant to be a theoretical guideline that only lists the most basic principles to enable people to live as freely as possible? Wtf man
>>
>>29273279
RIP dogger
he is waiting for ya in a better place opie
>>
>>29275544
You mean like... slaves? Do they not feel pain? And yet, they were property. It's just not the same as morals and ethical conduct to look at history and then say "someone's done it, must be a great Idea then". Looking at every major philosopher or religion, they all share that the values of their time sucked. So why use that as base for your world view? Wat
>>
Sorry for your loss, OP. Whatever aspie edgelords say in this thread, dogs are a special kind of animal.
>>
>>29275634
It's a stupid argument. Dogs are animals. Periord. They're not humans. They're not your children, friends or family. ANIMALS.
>>
>>29275711
>Whatever aspie edgelords say in this thread
I was talking about you, aspie anon. Ty for the response though.
>>
>>29275711
Kant was an idiot for belieiving that everyone would form moral values on his level and thus saying that you should act in a way that your actions could become a law each time. He didn't even account for the difference between every human and their different backgrounds.
Being a Kantian is pretty backwards.

Nevertheless. Even if it were a trily reasonable ethic, here's the deal: Legally, yeah, property. But in no way is it regulated how to treat said property or what to feel regarding animals or things.
Kant would probably despise theway you act towards other human beings. Deontologically, you are fucking up big time.
>>
>>29275706
It's still a wrong basis for your argument. Read up on Gustav Radbruch. Confusing law with motlas and ethics is plain wrong. Not evem taking into account which way you are going from there. You fucked up the start already.

Also i still don't agree to your shitty opinion.
>>
File: 1445931063460.png (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445931063460.png
154 KB, 500x500
>>29273977
>getting sad over a human dying

Humans are just reactive masses of cells that only feel 'emotion' on a superficial level

Because of the weak, sentimental nature of the human mind, you just project a personality onto them. Just like children would project a personality onto dolls, or people project personalities on ships, cars, or computers. Getting sad over humans dying is the same as a child getting sad over losing her doll.

The only real loss worth getting sad over is the loss of other autists, and even that is only a step above animals. The human mind is constantly putting up the illusion that we are more complicated than we actually are. We are still just reactive masses of cells, but our enhanced capacity for pain and misery seems to make us more deep than we actually are.

Anyway, the pain and misery you feel over loss is your fault. You shouldn't get so lost in the illusion. Next time, keep it all at arms length
>>
>>29274180
You're a stupid animal.
>>
>le emotion is a chemical response meme
>>
>>29273279
Around this time last year my cat died in front of me, run over. It was pretty bad, his body kept trying to run. I just tried to comfort him somehow with my hand on his head.

It was the worst time for it too, I had a really important presentation on my internship that summer.

You might think it difficult to move on, but theyll always be with you.

Now Im doing a new internship at a much more prestigious institution (ivy league, before I was at a community college) and have finally found a girlfriend who loves me for who I am. I think dealing with the loss of such a close friend has made me a lot more resilient and capable of handling anything.

Let it push you forward.
>>
>>29275845
I don't care about the argument. I wasn't the person you where arguing with. Dogs are animals. It's inarguable. They're not your friends family or children. Frankly, it's insane that we're at the point where adults need to be reminded of this.
>>
File: 1443216487146.jpg (77 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
1443216487146.jpg
77 KB, 700x673
>>29275937
technically it is tho
>>
Rest in peace dog bros
>>
>>29275893
You do realize that in Germany, if you kill someone's dog, you're automatically accused of cruelty to animals AND damaging someone's property? They need to be property to make you responsible for their misconduct if the animal does something bad. Does not mean that this the world view we all uphold. It is simply to regulate all of it in front of a court sytem that needs to based om facts. And you are still saying "law says x, empirically that means I can make a moral and ethical rule that says x".
You can never derive a rule from something that just seems to be inherent to human beings. Kant also said that, by the way.
>>
>>29273471
>it does get better I promise.
Don't lie him if he is a bot his life will only get worse and even if he does what is needed to succeed.
>>
>>29275940
They are animals. Yes. Your powers of observation are outstanding. We are not discussing their nature but their role and their value, though.
>>
File: 01b2d.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
01b2d.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
>>29276043
What your doing is dismissing the obvious and instead playing around with semantics in full neckbeard grandeur.
>>
>>29273279
I had a cat that acted like a dog. Followed me when asked, waited at the door for me to get home, etc.

Some faggot threw her into a nearby neighbor's swimming pool in the winter and she froze to death. Neighbor showed up to my door one day presenting a feline ice block to me apologizing. At least they drain their pool when it starts getting cold now.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>29276208
>Neighbor showed up to my door one day presenting a feline ice block.

mfw
>>
File: 1436150147908.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1436150147908.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>be INFP faggot
>anthropomorphize everything
>tfw you empathize with inanimate objects

why was i even born senpai?
>>
>>29276074
"Oh no, he took what I said seriously, i never asked for this"
I am sorry that you don't feel comfortable investing more than a shrug into a discussion. Way to go if you want to stay a pleb without the ability to analyze a situation. At least leave other people alone who have to deal with a hard situation right now. I am not doing this because I care what you think. I am doing this because I am pissed off that you purposefully hurt someone whose cover is already lowered because you yourselves are just that miserable.

Useless fucks. Be edgelord assholes all you want but keep your mouth shut about it when someone else needs to cope. Fuck you for not understanding that every emotion is real to the people that experience it, be it justified or not. I'm out. OP has hopefully done the same. If not, don't let these assholes fool you. You will look back and be happy you even had your dog one day. The joy you got from spending gime with him created all the good memories. Focus on that. Much love to you, never had a pet but I know what a hole in one's life feels like, whatever shape it may have.
>>
File: CIYKI30WcAQPNGQ.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
CIYKI30WcAQPNGQ.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>29276261
>be gullible faggot
>believe in memes
>act like an emotionally fragile retard

why were you even born fampai?
>>
File: 765ndex.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
765ndex.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>29276280
nigga plz. no one is trying to go down your neckbeard rabbit hole.
>>
>>29276230
Yeah. It sucked at the time because she was my bro, but looking back the situation with the neighbor makes me chuckle.
>>
>>29276363
>back to memeing
Why did i even refresh once more
>>
File: murph.jpg (119 KB, 1152x621) Image search: [Google]
murph.jpg
119 KB, 1152x621
Sorry for your loss OP.
Hang tight Murph
>>
>>29276280
>Be edgelord assholes all you want but keep your mouth shut about it when someone else needs to cope
>Fuck you for not understanding that every emotion is real to the people that experience it, be it justified or not
muh feels muh safespace
grow up
>>
>>29276511
what ever happened to murph i didn't follow that thread the whole time?
>>
>WAAAHHH WAAAH M-MUH DOG DIED WAAAAAHH

No shit, you stupid fuck. Did you expect it to live forever? You deserve the despair for being unintelligent enough to get a pet in the first place.
Fucking idiot.
>>
Is there a reason dog threads get invaded by the same edgelord over and over again and people keep giving him replies over and over again?
>>
>>29276822
He lived. And the OP was still a major fag.
>>
>>29273977
Damn what a fucking edgelord spergface we have here lads.
>>
File: robot29577_n.jpg (191 KB, 872x960) Image search: [Google]
robot29577_n.jpg
191 KB, 872x960
>>29273279
I've had to say goodbye to several wonderful dogs in my life. Their short life spans help us to appreciate the fragility of life. Yours looks like they were a wonderful friend. Take your sadness and put it towards making the next one who comes into your life as happy as possible.

As condolences here's my current best friend who's name is actually Robot. But not because of this place, she was slate grey and gold as a puppy.
>>
>>29274127
>baiting this hard
>making your posts recognizable
You might as well put on a trip if you're gonna attention-whore

Do you really not have anything better to do than to attack people who feel differently about dogs than you do? Every logical inconsistency you try to point out and call an argument, you're guilty of yourself. In short, you contradict yourself and make a fool of yourself in your attempt to share and justify your dog gore folder. Pretty sad way to spend your summer if you ask me
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.