[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only 2 "hobbies", 4chan (/r9k/, /g/ and /biz/)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465733811350.png (634 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
1465733811350.png
634 KB, 1024x1022
I've only 2 "hobbies", 4chan (/r9k/, /g/ and /biz/) and gaming (playing vanilla WoW).

As I'm trying to put my shit together and I know both of this "hobbies" are toxic, which one would you quit first? Do you think you can learn useful things here in 4chan?
>>
buy a guitar dude
>>
bump

fsg
fhlaksdfhalkhgfqwgyjfajl
>>
>>29273134
Learn an instrument, participate in sport, read books or just simply go outside.

Quit r9k first. Vanilla WoW ain't that bad.
>>
>>29273134
None of your hobbies are "toxic". You like what you like, senpai. As long as you take everything on this board with a grain of salt, you should be fine. Don't let the normals tell you different.
>>
>>29273240
But WoW is a waste of time not to mention I have 100+ days played in total
>>
Since you browse /g and like games why not start programming?
It can even bring you a job in the future.
>>
>>29273376
Programmers a dime a dozen
>>
>learn to play an instrument

The biggest piece of shit advice that people here seem extremely eager to dispense. Why would you waste all that time becoming mediocre at playing an instrument? Where will that get you? Go and do something that will actually be useful. Or at least fun.
>>
>>29273388
If you want to be the only one doing something then don't ask other people faggot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.