[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't walk with your head down, no matter how horrible you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: walking with head down.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
walking with head down.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Don't walk with your head down, no matter how horrible you feel on the inside. Fake it you fucker.
>>
Im not from some ghetto/slum/third world. Walking with my head down makes no difference.

But i guess in your world it's different.
>>
>>29273052
I have to consciously think about not walking with my head down. Especially during sunny days. I want to see where I'm going and I don't want sun in my eyes.
>>
>>29273052
I don't walk with my head down because of low confidence, I walk with my head down because two decades of vidya have destroyed my posture and neck
>>
>walk with head down
>nothing happens
>walk with head up
>nothing happens

When will you normals realize robots are doomed from the start?
>>
>>29273082
If you were to live in a ghetto/third world country it might not matter because they still have some semblance of a non retarded society.
Here in the first world you are a worthless piece of shit since chad doesnt let his head hang down.
>>
>>29273052
jokes on you I found a shit load of money on the ground with that walk before.
>>
sometimes when i am walking with my head down i think
>maybe i should walk with my head up
and then i do it for a while, but then i start to think about stuff and get immersed in my thoughts as i am walking and before i know it i am walking with my head down again.

P.S. I don't think your walking position defines your mental state.
>>
>>29273220

THIS

The moment you enter /r9k/ even if "heh im totes a normie laffing at u" it's already over
>>
>>29273082
Actually this is a way hoods target people to mug on the train, where I'm from. If you walk around like that you're gonna get mugged, guaranteed. I learned to walk around with my head high. Also never avoid eye contact, if you feel someone looking at you you look at them back, just enough for them to acknowledge that you checked them. You don't want to actually challenge them, just make a point that you aren't gonna let anyone fuck with you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.