[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many loser autistic social reject outcast pieces of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: woman-crying.jpg (325 KB, 1024x778) Image search: [Google]
woman-crying.jpg
325 KB, 1024x778
Why do so many loser autistic social reject outcast pieces of trash on here blame "SOCIETY" for apparently being "PRUDE"?

I see the male and female posters doing this. Have you human pieces of garbage ever thought that maybe you're just autistic and unappealing? That western society is the most slutty civilization in human existence, and that YOU are at fault for the fact that nobody wants to have sex with you?

Nobody is shaming any of you for having sex. "SOCIETY" is not stopping you from doing anything; on the contrary, it encourages you to be slutty, but you are just so trashy and dumb that none of you can understand that.

You all have more in common with Leddit, Tumblr, and edgy Internet blogs than you think. I wish I could spit in all of your faces.

Pic related is all of you, because nobody likes you.
>>
>>29272983
>blame "SOCIETY" for apparently being "PRUDE"
No. No one here does that.
>ever thought that maybe you're just autistic and unappealing
We literally elaborate on that all day, everyday.
>>
>>29273046
falling for bait.
stop it please.
>>
>>29273056
I saged. I sage pretty much all of my posts due to low self-esteem.
>>
>>29273068
sage doesn't work on this board.
>>
>>29273075
WELL THEN
good to know
>>
>female posters
>>
>>29272983
>people are living hedonistic lives
>you guys sitting behind your computers trying to live a normal regular life and wanting a family are the ISSUE!
>>
I blame cultural marxism that I was raised by a single unmarried mother on welfare
>>
>>29273046

>No. No one here does that.

Yes they do.

>>29273068
>>29273075
>>29273090

Sage does work. Watch and see.
>>
>>29273135
me too, were you bullied for being poor too?
>>
Do you know why you're lonely?
It's 'cuz you're fat
And gay

Girls don't choose the nice guys
And you're a nice guy!
But you're fat
And you're fucking gay

And why don't girls see the inside?
Oh, they do!
And they see
That you're still fat and gay

There's no such thing as the
Friendzone!
Friendzone! (Oh-oh)
The only reason that you're lonely
Is 'cuz you're fat and gay

oregano comment
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.