[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today, a group of Stacies started harassing me and began to film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: reeeingpepe.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
reeeingpepe.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
Today, a group of Stacies started harassing me and began to film me.
I should have been able to brush it off and forgot about it but for some reason I feel like a fucking social outcast.
I was just standing there and they think its a good idea to start fucking bullying me.
I'm a pussy and can't stand up for myself. I can't stand up to a group of fucking GIRLS.
>>
How old are you?
How exactly were they harassing you?
>>
>>29272904
I know how you feel, buddy. All I can really give you is empathy and a bump for your thread. I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm the same way. I don't let the bad parts of my past go. Even stuff that happened years ago.
Take solace in the fact that one day, you'll die and so will everyone else and nothing will have really mattered.
>>
>>29272930
School. Before you ask I am year 13 and am over eighteen years of age. I was just standing there minding my own business and they started shit-talking me, telling me I am a loser and that I have no friends, and started filming me.
>>
I know that feel my man.

Surprisingly, girls and kids are harder to deal with because you can't really beat them up.

Not that I could beat up an average male but at least the attempt wouldn't get me into as much shit.
>>
>>29272904
You should have started crying and pissing yourself, that would have gotten you national support and those whores fired from their job, plus you'd get paid to do interviews about your battle with anxiety and autism. Too bad you're not a quick thinker and couldn't take advantage of the situation.
>>
>>29272950
Are you fat, unhygienic, or spergy? serious question
>>
File: 1442882467497.gif (2 MB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
1442882467497.gif
2 MB, 300x317
>>29272904
Yeah shit is fucked up, i have also been bullied by some more alpha girls and their servant beta girls because i am short and ugly, possibly a bit autistic too. I never really did anything to provoke them either. There is really nothing you can do because whatever you do is seen as even worse and when i tried to act up their bf's and orbiters started threatening me and of course no one backed me up because that would severely bump down their status.

In my uni i have been around the same people for like 4 years and during my last days girls were openly laughing at me while i passed them, i remember one also made gagging sounds too. I just don't get it, how can people be so cruel for no fucking reason?

If it was up to me i would round them up against a wall and let a machine gun deal with them, some people are a biological mistake and aren't fit to exist in a society.
>>
>>29272950
Not the guy you replied to, but that sounds shitty. What about you warranted that behavior anyway?
I guess it doesn't matter too much the reason, since sometimes normals will ridicule you pretty much just for existing.
>>
>>29272971
I'm not fat, rather skinny but not too skinny I dont think. I don't shower often, so I think I probably smell awful, although I have no sense of smell. I dont have autism but I am pretty sure I am not as socially capable as the average human, to say the least.
>>
>>29272989
>I don't shower often
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>29272986
i was doing nothing. Looking at memes or some shit on my phone in a small room, alone, minding my own business, waiting for lunch to end so I continue my miserable fucking existence.

>>29273008
I don't know. Possibly a lack of motivation. I barely make it out of bed every morning, my attendance rates are pretty horrible. Good thing this nightmare is almost over, and I can finally be a NEET, chillaxing at home for the rest of the pointless blip in time that is my life.
>>
>>29273025
>so I continue my miserable fucking existence.

>the pointless blip in time that is my life.

Stop talking like this.
>>
>>29273072
Sorry I offended you.
I'm just really fucking disappointed with myself.
>>
>>29273088
>Sorry I offended you.

You're still doing it, man. Stop.
>>
>>29273098
I see no link between jokes about my life being pointless and me apologizing for offending you.
Stop what, exactly?
>>
The most despicable part of this to me is the implication.

They are relying on the OP being a decent guy who isn't going to come after them or shoot up his school. If they suspected he would they wouldn't dare touch him. Yet they bully him anyway. He's a good enough man they don't fear for their lives, but not good enough in their eyes to be left alone.
>>
>>29273118
This annoying victim mentality you have going on.
The original post about the Stacies, yeah that's pretty damn fucked up, but stop being so whiny.
>>
File: 1459097392170.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459097392170.png
200 KB, 396x385
>>29273128
Gun control in my country is tight, so the risk of someone shooting up a school is pretty damn low. If someone sees a lonely kid, they won't even consider the possibility of him being dangerous.

>>29273136
If you don't like me then I'm sorry, I guess. I bet you have a lot of bad characteristics too. Not like I go around pointing them out.
>>
Next time run away shouting about how they're reverse paedophiles trying to groom you
>>
>>29273190
>If you don't like me then I'm sorry, I guess. I bet you have a lot of bad characteristics too. Not like I go around pointing them out

No wonder you got made fun of. Fuck, man...
>>
>>29273192
Yeah, because that wouldn't make an awfully funny video in which no one would side with OP. What a bad idea
>>
>>29273209
Sorry I offended you :^)
Seriously though, what's your problem? You're complaining about how whiny I am when you yourself are the one whining about how whiny i am. Maybe you should stop fucking whining.
>>
>>29273246
No whining on my part. That's a shit argument. I said to stop acting like a bitch, but it seems like that's one of your personality traits, so again. I can see why you got made fun of.
>>
>>29273266
Literally this whole thread is me complaining about two things
>Stacies make fun of people for no reason reee
>I am a bitch and can't stand up for myself reee

Do i have to spell it out for you?
>>
I was like you except for that I showered and still had hope. I became a NEET and now I'm 25 and really tired of it. And unfortunately I'm too emotionally numb to suicide. So I suggest you kill yourself while you're still emotional.
>>
It is a difficult situation because they are girls and also at school they are pretty much untouchable.

If you report it to the school as harassment they will just laugh at you, and if you take matters into your own hands, verbally I mean, they might say you're a pedo or something.

So all you can do is ignore them until school ends and you don't have to see them anymore.
>>
>>29273285
Well hey, at least you admit you're a bitch. I strongly agree with that.
>>
>>29273292
and I even went to college for 2 years before dropping out, so don't try that unless you're good at programming or something un-social.
>>
>>29273294
I admitted that in the OP. Didn't you read it?
>I'm a pussy and can't stand up for myself. I can't stand up to a group of fucking GIRLS.

Seriously I wonder how people like you even learn how to read.
>>
>>29273302
I am pretty good at programming, and I enjoy it a lot too, so I guess that's a plus.
>>
>>29272968
Nah m8, that wouldn't happen at all. Only works if you don't have a fucking penis. White virgin journalists are desperate like bloody wolfs.
>>
>>29273311
>People like you
Nah. You don't know me or what kind of person I am in real life. Don't use cliche arguments like that, my man. Makes you look like a whiny bitch.
>>
>>29272968
Shit, I forgot to read this comment
~OP

Nah. I'm too nervous to do anything like that. I was too nervous to speak to them, even. Not like I'm going to piss my pants in public. No doubt my parents would find out that I pissed myself in fear because of a group of girls, I wouldn't be able to look them in the eye.
>>
>>29273326
then I suggest you go to a cheap college studying programming while lifting weights so you dont get bullied. Unless you're HS grades are already fucked from shitty attendance then you're fucked.
>>
>>29272904
geh similar to you but I just got kicked out of the sixth form for low attendance, have to go to a new one and fucking dreading it. I'll probably just drop out again
>>
>>29273362
>you're HS grades
top kek see go to school kid or your mind will fuck itself
>>
>>29273362
There might be a problem. Do you need calculus for programming? If you do then I am fucked because I have no idea how that shit works, and it's too late for me now.
>>
>>29273380
>Do you need calculus for programming?
Well I don't know since I was a assburger loser who wanted to be special (in a good way) so I tried to study business in college like a dumbass.

I made some really dumb life decisions. Which is ironic since I got a pretty decent IQ test score (good verbal IQ especially) despite my mental slowness lowering the overall to about 105.
>>
>>29273088

I hope you realize that the main reason you're being made fun of is that people perceive you as weak, not because people think you're weird. It took me a long time to understand that.

Next time someone picks on you, tell them to fuck off. I know you have it in you OP. Most of the time they will, and if they don't, well at least you'll have some pride knowing that you stand up for yourself.
>>
>>29273493
I thought about acting tough but I thought since they were filming me, it would probably just be funnier if I acted up and started being rude or something, so I just stood there and waited for them to leave me alone.
>>
>>29273517

You don't always have to act tough, sometimes joking around is a way of asserting yourself. Sometimes assholes will even end up liking you if you catch them off guard with a funny joke.

I'm not sure how to handle this particular situation though. People in high school do some really petty sociopathic shit. But for future situations, standing up for yourself will usually work out.
>>
>>29272950
Why didn't you kill them?
>>
>>29272904
teenage girls can be really cruel, it's part of themselves feeling like shit so they try to feel powerful through being cruel to other people and mocking their flaws, real or imagined, so that they can feel better about themselves and their shitty existence.

Just be glad you're not one of the girls part of their group who has to go on with the harassment and bullying others, constantly knowing that if she fucks up and the alpha bitch is displeased with her, the group will turn the same vitriol on her, and as they're her main social circle, it'll be very hard to escape and they can truly destroy her life
At least you could just walk away. If that sort of stuff ever happens again, try to come back with something scathing to say about how they look, that they'r either fat or have no tits or all look like they're trying for the basic fake ho pageant or whatever, they'll shout back indignantly but they'll think about it later
>>
>>29273593
I don't know, I feel like if I retaliate, then whatever video they are filming will only get more views, and be funnier. More people will see it, more people will see me being bullied by a pack of wild Stacies. I should have grabbed the phone and jammed it up that bitch's ass.
>>
>>29273624
Yeah maybe you're right. The best thing to do is maybe just give them a look of mixed pity and disgust and leave

In any case keep your chin up, it's not your problem that they are filled with black toxic tar they have puke around on other people to make themselves feel lighter
>>
>>29272904
How were they harassing you? I was bullied a little bit in school for being so fucking short, but its pretty easy to defend yourself on things like that. On the other hand if they were bullying you for being a failior in life then its harder.
>>
>>29273656
Thanks anon that makes me feel much better.
I hope I never have to deal with those kind of sluts ever again, and I hope you don't either, my robot friend.
>>
>>29273680
Oh shit never mind didnt see your second post...
>>
>>29273680
Are you kidding? I knew a guy who was short and he was a pussy destroyer. He had a huge group of mates and even had a GF.
It sucks that it's fucking unfair and people are chosen at random to be fucked over. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
It was on like 7th grade and mainly a kid that was like 30kg heavier and a year older than me. He felt bad about his life and i was his target. Usually could just tell him to shut up but sometimes it got more serious. He also got a lot of hate in that school so often there was people defending me. His school started going to shit and he dropped out. Now im a bit taller than him even, he just got puberty early.
>>
>>29272904
You should have grabbed their phone, crushed it with your bare hands and then told them to never fucking talk to you again.
>>
>>29273772
I wish I could have, anon. I was so close to walking over there and snatching it, too. That would have fucking shown her.
Oh well, that video will probably get a few likes on her facebook, and that will be the last of it.
>>
>>29272981

That person who isnt biologically fit is you anon.
>>
>>29272950
>>29272954
>>29273354

Why didnt you just slp their phones out of their hands?
>>
>>29273800
Try to record them doing this to you and unleash it on the robot army. We will gladly ruin their lives through social media.
>>
>>29273822
right, because i am not a psychopath
>>
>>29273354

why dont you lift OP? most schools have gyms. girls will be a little more hesitant about bullying you when they know you could wreck their shit in 3.5 seconds
>>
>>29273910
>why dont you lift OP?
Do this. Even robots can lift by starting off with dumbbells and pushups in your room like I did, until you feel confident enough to join a gym. It doesnt fix your life but it does make you feel more comfortable in public.
>>
>>29273867
in the OP i stated that i was too scared to stand up for myself.
There were like four of them, and I'm not sure what part of me makes me terrified of larger numbers, but it's there.

>>29273910
I'm worried that all of the chads will look at me weirdly when I'm struggling to lift tiny weights in the gym. I have my own weight set at home but i never use it because I lack motivation and I'm afraid someone will walk in on me lifting and think I'm a faggot.
>>
>>29273944
>I lack motivation
lift dumbbells while watching anime or something

>afraid of family seeing me
lift when no one is home... or with your door closed
>>
>>29273944
>I'm worried that all of the chads will look at me weirdly when I'm struggling to lift tiny weights in the gym. I have my own weight set at home but i never use it because I lack motivation and I'm afraid someone will walk in on me lifting and think I'm a faggot.

I'm stronger than most chads in the gym. I'm also short so don't feel limited if that's a concern. As someone who is strong, I can guarantee you that I don't look down on people when they lift in the gym. Nobody will be paying much attention to you, but even if they do, and even if they think you're weak, they will respect you somewhat for being in the gym lifting at all.

Don't put too much weight on the bar to impress anybody, I mean we all fall victim to this sometimes but it isn't worth it. Its more respectable to bench 65 lbs 10 times than to really struggle and need help to push 95 lbs off your chest. Just look up some youtube videos about how to lift weights with good form, and get in the gym and do it.

Social bullshit doesn't matter at all in the gym. The people who get looked down upon in the gym are the lame ass fags who bring 10 of their friends in to all get hype and lift together. They look like total fags. The guy off in the corner lifting by himself looks like he's focused on lifting.
>>
>>29273969
>lift dumbbells while watching anime
Holy shit, I can just imagine walking into my son's room to check up on him. I open the door to find him sat at his desk, lifting a weight up and down whilst watching Cowboy Bebop. He slowly stands up and begins to shut the door while uttering the words "See you, space cowboy" as the door comes to a close

Jokes aside, I wanted to start going for runs, a while back I was really motivated, I was like YEAH I'M GONNA DO THIS and i went for a run and felt good about myself.
That was multiple months ago and i haven't gone for a run since.
I guess I could start lifting dumbbells. Can't be too hard.
>>
>>29274012
But i am super skinny and extremely nervous and shy.
Doesn't matter whether people are actually silently judging me, I will always think that they are, even if they aren't. I'll probably start going to the gym when I get stronger, buffer or whatever so I don't feel insecure about my small arms.
>>
>>29273944

By the way, when you first go in the first few times, you might have some chads come up to you all happy and offer to show you how to lift. You can say yes or not, its totally up to you. You won't look bad either way. If you say no, just be like "haha thanks man but i like to focus on lifting. maybe later." they'll be like "aite cool man hmu if you need me" and leave you alone
>>
>>29274051
>But i am super skinny and extremely nervous and shy.

but i'm telling you, none of that matters in the gym. gym is not a social place so being shy or nervous doesn't really matter. if you're skinny, people will think "good he should be in here." so they will think more highly of you. just don't talk to anybody and they'll leave you alone. if anybody wants to talk just say you gotta focus on lifting and they'll leave you alone, no problem.

you also have options. most gyms have machines where nobody can really see how much you're lifting anyway unless they specifically check.
>>
>>29274051
>>29274052
Starting at home and then going to the gym is a much better idea for someone with anxiety. There's no point in going to a gym to lift small weights when you can just do it at home.

Also remember to eat more if you're skinny.
>>
>>29274051

but yea dude do you. if you wanna lift weights at home first, do that. but START DOING IT! it feels so good when you're done and it'll help you so much in life
>>
>>29274093
I dunno, the gym doesn't really seem like my thing. I think I'll probably just try to go on runs and lift in the privacy of my room more often, like >>29274094 said, and then I might go to the gym and maybe get a membership or something so I can become chad and get a gf.

Well I'm going to sleep now, it's 1:18 AM and I have to wake up and 6:30.
Thanks anons, you all really helped me out here. Have a good day, y'all.
>>
>>29273800
Can you find and post that video?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.